Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Are Angels Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Angels Real (706 Views)

God And His Angels. / Are Guardian Angels Real? / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Angels Real by mabell: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,heb 12:22

Angels are given to christians to both minister to them or for them
their minstry can only come to play when the individual they are assigned to recognises their ministry
or the individual is a dangerous and consistent giver and
Also, the higher a christian goes spiritually, the more angels are added to him/her
A lot of christians have had great encounters with angels.

I heard of one, so i'm going to share it here

A brother in church was travelling with his fiance and they ran out of fuel somewhere around the eastern part of the country
they managed to approach a filling station but on getting there the station had closed, as at this time, it had gotten dark
suddenly, the gateman came out and hurriedly told them not to stay there but to leave immediately as that place was known for its notorious activities like eating human flesh.

The said brother was short of words as he noticed a young guy cross the road making calls. Suddenly, a bike stopped not to far from his car and dropped somebody and like play left, came back and dropped another passenger.

Out of no where a bus drove towards him and stopped by his car. He knew salvation had arrived and urged his fiance to board the bus thinking it was a commercial bus but on getting close to the bus, he noticed there were heavily built men and huge looking men in the bus and they were carrying guns too!

Oh my God! What have i gotten myself into he thought

Then he heard the driver talk him out of his shock. The driver asked him what the matter was and he said fuel, immediately, the driver brought out a jerrican filled with fuel and gave him to fill his tank.
Still in shock, he collected it as everybody looked on and, expecting the driver to drive on, he thanked him but the driver insisted on waiting for him to fill it up.

After he did that, they asked him and his fiance to enter their car, start it and drive in front of them, which he did.

Dear nairalanders, according to this dear brother, some few minuites latter, when he looked into his mirror, the bus that was driving behind him very few minuites ago was no where to be found with no trace at all!

He couldn't believe his eyes and wondered at such a miracle.

What an experience he had had, he immediately knew his angels had visited him
Re: Are Angels Real by Joagbaje(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2011
I have heard many givers and soul winners in Gods kingdom testify of great deliverance like this in the face of dangers. One remarkable thing I hear in these testimonies are the heavily built huge men who show up for rescue.
Re: Are Angels Real by mabell: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ehen! but what about the little or new born babies that have not started giving, do they have angels as well or they don'y deserve it yet
Re: Are Angels Real by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
http://insearchofpeace.org/8v26issue.htm

The Bible shows a gives numerous accounts of angel encounters.

The link below is a modern day encounter with angels.

I pray the Lord enlightens whoever reads this!
Re: Are Angels Real by Joagbaje(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2011
mabell:

Ehen! but what about the little or new born babies that have not started giving, do they have angels as well or they don'y deserve it yet

Everybody has angles. And more angels can be added from heaven based on our responsibilities . Just as demons are added in the dark kingdom.
But one thing is having  angels , another thing is to really enjoy or experience their ministry. There are angels for healing, protection, and for ministry etc.  As we walk in the Word, we experience their ministry . But a rebellious person and those in the flesh hardly experience the ministry of angels. That's why some Christians die  in accidents etc. "why couldnt the angels protect them?

There are things we need to do to put angels to work. There are things we do that can hinder them from working for us.

Psalms 34:7
7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

(1) (Reply)

Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel / Temper Managment / A Question To Christians And Muslims In The House.can Any One Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.