Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes (10362 Views)

Obidike: We'll Give Tinubu 5.1m Votes From Youth Constituency In South-east / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
National director, Artisans and Technicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Mr Adeshina Akinyemi has assured that they will deliver 5.3 million votes to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election.

He gave the assurance in Abuja at the inauguration of national and zonal directorates of artisans and technicians and the launching of operation 30:30 for Tinubu-Shettima 2023 campaign organisations.

Akinyemi said the event was to make a statement and showcase the strength of the APC Tinubu-Shettima Grassroots Independent Campaign Council (ICC).

He said it was also to showcase the council’s quality and quantity as a deep-rooted organization that had structures across the country with capacity to deliver at any time in the political process and the country generally.

Adeshina said the event was to enlighten and create awareness in the minds of artisans in the country that Tinubu, the APC 2023 presidential candidate is the best of all the presidential candidates.

“We are here to enlighten them that the next president of Nigeria to be voted for in February 2023 is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“And that is the message they should take back to their communities, local government areas and zones,” Akinyemi said, adding that there were currently 7.5 million registered artisans across the country.

“We know we can’t have 100 per cent of the number, but as artisans,we are going to deliver about 5.3 million votes for Tinubu in the coming 2023 presidential election,” he added.

Also, the co-director and North West zonal director of artisans and technicians, Alhaji Sanusi Rikiji said the event was the first in the country’s democratic history.

He said this was so because for the first time artisans were noticed and a whole directorate created to bring them together from across the country by the APC.

He added that this meant that Tinubu in his zeal to develop the country’s economy, realised that the starting point of developing the economy, increasing productivity and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was with technicians and artisans.

The director-general of the Tinubu Campaign Council, Simon Lalong, who inaugurated the directorates said improving the skills of registered artisans across the country will be one of Tinubu’s priorities if he is elected as Nigeria’s next president.

Lalong was represented at the event by Mr Silas Agara, a former deputy governor of Nasarawa State and the national coordinator, APC Tinubu-Shettima Grassroots Independent Campaign Council (ICC).

He said “Operation 30:30” for Tinubu-Shettima 2023 which was also inaugurated, was a strategic voting pattern adopted by Nigerian artisans and technicians for the 2023 presidential election.

Source: Leadership

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2022
5.3m Votes of the living or the dead, which is it?

Vote Wisely Folks

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by God1000(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Fake promise

I will get Peter Obi 10 million votes

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Jagaban himself

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by merits(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2022
LearnedsConcept:

Source: Leadership

Egungun becareful na express you dey go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Crystil: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Imaginary votes

8 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by worldTina(f): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2022
One of the people ruining Nigeria

Contact me for your school projects, power point presentation, thesis and Turnitin check

Kindly check my signature and see contact details

12 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Ournolly: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
lol
Mr Adeshina Akinyemi another tribal bigoted Yoruba APC clown singing a song after receiving his proceed from drug and looted funds.

National director, Artisans and Technicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council - a mushroom group created by lying and empty APC fraud.
We await more groups like this to be created by APC and they will rush to Nairaland to expose their stupidity.

I have said it before and will still repeat it, no sane person will support a disaster like APC and a known drug-peddling criminal like Tinubu.
APC money-looting cabals and their drug-peddling patron, Tinubu are bent on destroying Nigeria but we won't allow it.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by mrkings84(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
As anything to take one bullion van from the gaffing blablabla PDAPC Lord is welcome.

20 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Andre057: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Wickedfacts: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
5.3m Votes of the living or the dead, which is it?
Vote Wisely Folks

Artisans actually vote than the so called educated people who only watch TV on election day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Bla balu bla bla
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by youngbabaj(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Everybody just de promise

3 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Wickedfacts: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
worldTina:
One of the people ruining Nigeria

You are a criminal who conspires with students who pay you to write assignments on their behalf and pass it off as theirs. Yet, you are talking about ruining Nigeria.
Many of you would be in jail abroad if you spend just a week there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Benitoh: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Everybody wants to enjoy emilokans money. Chop and clean mouth.

That's the best way to handle greedy politicians.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by 14kk: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Some people are daft....ignorance is actually a disease,una block our crypto,come collect votes nah make we see.... urchins with walking dead as there leader angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by poncedeleon: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
h
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by BigYash: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Suffer no dey tire them ni?
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Whois(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Continue deceiving yourselves

7 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2022
The same set of people suffering the most are the ones who vote all these criminal politicians . Country wey many artisan don abandon their trade to become okada or keke riders, no electricity, multiple levies and no access to loans. I weak for this country

5 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by zolajpower: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by OduduwaRep: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Dozie32(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Na mumu fey support Jagabandit. The old man should go and rest. Like for P.Obi, share for Tinibu.

6 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by vengertime: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Why not complete it 5 billion votes.

Everyone know the keywords to collect Thiefnubuu stolen wealth

6 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Uyi168: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
feed his Agbado head with plenty lies and collect the mulla cheesy
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by barbstee(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Everything will fall in place las las
On Asiwaju's mandate I stand.

BAT 2023

Modified

Zombidients have started crying with my mentions because of a harmless post

In Nkwocha's word, I have a broad shoulders the joke is on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Enemyofpeace: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
The born to suffer

..I was shaving my private part using my phone as a touch suddenly I heard notifications only to see that I was live on tiktok

1 Like

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by HeadNigga: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Seefinish: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
I, Seefinish on behalf of Organization of Jobless Youth of Nigeria has promised to deliver to Tinubu all the votes of jobless youth in Nigeria.
Shey na endorsement
Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by RichDad1(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Online mobs will deliver 1000 trillion votes for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by Wickedfacts: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
OduduwaRep:
There will Be No Election in Yorubaland,Says Sunday Igboho.
https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/15/there-will-be-no-election-yorubaland-2023-says-igboho

Okeshuku, better run inside house fast before UGM catch your papa outside. Today is Monday

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. / Did The Military Really Deny Muhammadu Buhari's Claim? / We Will Do All It Takes To Secure Nigeria, Osinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.