Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord (8548 Views)

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by crispgg: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
This human hair thing.

I remember watching a documentary on Aljazeera traced human hair from source to the high end fashion stores around the world.

Dirt poor Indian peasants who want to make a special sacrifice to their various gods but dont have any material thing to sacrifce cut off their hair and present them to their gods at their temples.

After the necessary mumbo jumbo, monks gather the hair and sell them to merchants who process them and export them around the world. I want to believe that similar scenarios happen in Brazil and elsewhere where human hair is exported.

So when your babe start slithering like a snake or starts seeing thingd in her dreams, look no further for a reason. Its in the hair!!!
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by uhuns: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
en guys,

this is the reson they get more than one guy at any given time to contribute to the funding of the [size=14pt]fashion building  project.[/size]
ie some of us are on the runing list, awaiting , once a while , out of town, -----------you name it.

and we do not change mobile phone that regular, to confirm this only 10% of guys that carry newest phones are on post paid if you get what i mean, and thanks to chinko phones, when on vibrations makes no diffrence.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Tricici(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
hahahaaaa funny as hell! Yea sadly expensive but we just can'tgo without it  cheesy
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
buh u can fork a gal that has brazilian hair or admire ha n say shes beautiful,buh to bring out moni na wahala.dint dey say soup wey sweet na moni kill am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin baby please i want to make brazillian hair dis weekend and i nid a hundred thousand naira.95k 4 brazilian hair,two thousand naira for my nails (french tips),one thousand naira 4 fixing eye lashes,two k for feet massage.any kiaring and willing boyfi who is ready to spoil me silly shud aply wink wink wink wink wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by http(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2011
Same reason why we now have alot of robbers stealling Brazilian and Indian hair around,

women and there insatiable wordly material, all for what? vanity
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by BB013(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
Na wa o!
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by friedrice1: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
what brand of cement is sold for N1,400 in Nigeria??
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by badmrkt(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
omoh!!!!!!!!this na BADMRKT.hw we men go survive dis?
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by jossy26: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
This thread funny die, can't stop laffing cheesy grin
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by joudini(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
It is irresistible attraction for these stuffs that are making our girls go gaga. You see a girl in a club, the G in you gets close and you dig that she humps for money, like 5k an hr or even overnite. Some of these girls are clutching BB Torch, some doning these Brazilian and Indian hair stuff. Still trying to tell the difference,lol. Money she could have used for something else. Its crazy. Some of them still have that true speckle of innocence in their eyes. Peer pressure is crazy.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
but on a serious note! This human hair stuff is spiritually not advisable, i will neva allow my loved ones to wear it! Never,
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by joudini(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
It is irresistible attraction for these stuffs that are making our girls go gaga. You see a girl in a club, the G in you gets close and you dig that she humps for money, like 5k an hr or even overnite. Some of these girls are clutching BB Torch, some doning these Brazilian and Indian hair stuff. Still trying to tell the difference,lol. Money she could have used for something else. Its crazy. Some of them still have that true speckle of innocence in their eyes. Peer pressure is crazy.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Gbenge77(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
Lol@topic.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by stunna2(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
I SEE THAT THIS SITE IS SET UP TO ALTERNATELY BASH NAIJA MEN ABROAD AND THEN NIGERIAN WOMEN IN NIGERIA BY USELESS JOBLESS PEOPLE, !?! Haba!!
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by femmy2010(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Kaki P:

New Version:

1 Brazilian Hair=68bags Of Cement
1 Hand Bag=10 Tankers Of Water
1 Quality Shoe=1 Trailer Of Sand
BB Torch=3536 Blocks
(Enough to build a 2bedroom flat innit?)

dis is serious ooo.lol
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by stunna2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
topic is however still very funny n serious too!
a friend of my has a rule not to date any girl who need braids of any kind, meaning he only dates mixed or white who have no need for extensions!

im curious, why do black women not allow their natural hair to grow for a year or two and then do as they please with it, some black men including myself have very long natural dreads and these black women in africa hate the natural dreads with passion, not sure why yet spend their yearly salary on fake ones!?

explain
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by God2man(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ crispgg. It is true. Ladies attached an imported hair to their heads in the name of fashion. People are selling it everywhere. No wonder, some old mama have no hair on their heads at old age and some young ladies too are becoming bald headed as a result, attaching strange hair, which they do not care to find out the source, to their God given hair. The devil call it fashion. They are willing to "make - up" not the real thing. Sometimes, when you look at some ladies, you discover that everything about them is not real, it is a fake. Hair, nails, skin,bag, cloth and even the husband. Men of easy virtue will continue to be enticed by the bait of deceptions and lies they put on. God help us. God2man.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by dabrake(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
Kaki P:

New Version:

1 Brazilian Hair=68bags Of Cement
1 Hand Bag=10 Tankers Of Water
1 Quality Shoe=1 Trailer Of Sand
BB Torch=3536 Blocks
(Enough to build a 2bedroom flat innit?)
I'm pweety sure that ARSENÉ WENGER is ur mentor.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by sylve11: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
lol @ topic, we men dey invest die grin grin grin cool
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
Funny but true. If u guys dnt take care of us who will? Lol
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Roland17(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
No be only Brazilian hair, by the time i use Razor blade or broken bottle take shave her nice GORIMAKPA hair cut grin grin she go fine pass Omotola mixed with Genevieve grin grin grin
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by donem: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
c'est des conneries
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
And still some gals do ask their boyfriends 4 money to buy it na thunder go fire any gal wey go ask me money 4 dat hair dat worth 68 bags of cement wey I go use build small warehouse
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by kokogee: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2011
very funny grin
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by chocobunny(f): 2:20am On Aug 31, 2011
http:

Same reason why we now have alot of robbers stealling Brazilian and Indian hair around,

women and there insatiable wordly material, all for what? vanity

Women do what men respond to. If men started to be repulsed by weave extensions, women would stop getting them. undecided Simple.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Johnnycash: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2011
hmmmmm, dat iz y i heard on d radio
we get televi 4 house oh!!!! cheesy
dat 1 man dragged of wan woman and cut her brazillian hair wif a scissors, women shuld be careful dis dayz oh!!!!!!
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by EfeEkarume(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
1 Nigerian head = BLOOD MONEY!
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by deadie(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
Why do women (Nigerian to a large) feel so inadequate about themselves, while the men are proud of themselves? Disgusting.
Re: ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
1 quality shoe= 1 trailer of sand
BB Torch= 4000 blocks
1 handbag=10 tankers of water.
1 good cream (like Olay)= 1 trip of gravel (enough to build a comfortable 2 bedroom flat).

Your boyfriend should be Prince Harry himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Woman Boost Her Self Confidence? / Where Can I Buy Arsenal Jerseys, Products In Lagos? / Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.