Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah (18266 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

You flat heads like sucking the ass the swiinger gay fool Nnamdi cownu. Subhumans biaflans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by RuddyFusion(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2022
What nonsense is this? And who pushed it to frontpage?

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Nairanation2: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Do u know d meaning of condemnation at all? Obi only expressed concern & that's never condemnation & u're being clever by half. This is d problem with u guys, it seems u guys are on a clandestine mission with this ur Obidient Movement. I'm apolitical, so, it's very easy to see.
Lizzysamuel:
This Benin boy and his uselèss propaganda again.

Seems you have forgotten that Buhari is the President of Nigeria and APC is the ruling party.

When Goodluck Jonathan was President, he and PDP were blamed for the insecurity in the country and the Boko Haram terrorists activity in Borno, with Kashim Shettima being the governor of the state.

Today, instead of Blaming President Buhari and APC for the insecurity in the country, you're blaming a bloody civilian, a presidential candidate for the insecurity in this country.

Do you even have sense at all?

You're not blaming Buhari, or the Governors in the South East, but a bloody civilian like you and I. All because he's from South East and contesting to be President.

Any mod that takes this trash to front page, should be ashamed of his/herself.

What nonsense opinion write up is this Ireporter?

Modified: I said a stupid mod will push this to front page, and I wasn't disappointed.

Below is Peter Obi Condemning the killings in SE. What else do you guys want from him?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by baretalk: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

That picture has been proven to not be Peter Obi's son, but your own foolishness na follow-come so you can't reason properly
It's his son fool. Stupid lying biafran pigs. You people are a parasite to Nigeria, only bringing criminality, kidnapping, cannibalism to the country, and being a pest everywhere.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Doracity82(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Foolish post always by efulefu poster. Ireporter my foot. And all these bias Mod always push the trash to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by rickyrex(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:
Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-and-the-face-of-biafra-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.
lol paid apc reporter. so baseless and nonsense write up. what has obi dream got to do with ipob or massob. are people going to vote for him because he is igbo or because our situation as nigerians has nothing good to write home about. If you think theres a link between obi and ipob why have they not put an end to the attack on inec office, and the killings of igbos by the unknown gun men. Are you saying those been killed has no pvc to vote obi. Abeg face your rochas and hope who are apc candidate turning imo state to battle feed. And the question the mumu bush radio man himself failed to ask is why are there no killings in umuahia or abia where nnamdi kanu hails from both other region, why is there no strict sit at home in abia state as a solidarity for their son nnamdi kanu. Dont be decieved politics and selfish interest by our politicians is been played in the east. Leave obi out of this. I dont think the writer is from east or have been to east of recent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Doracity82(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Bulaba:
At least he doesn't look hungry and dirty like you. Useless Tinubu tout! Look at the urchin talking trash about Peter Obi
So this is the bush reporter. No wonder, look tattered and hungry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-and-the-face-of-biafra-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.

Clown
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fadre5(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2022
This is too stale, I've seen this photoshoped image over and over, please come up with something else.. no force me yab you oo because I applaud person nice write up na why you de follow me like this, Abeg paste your account details you've won my attention.

Sindicate
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
fadre5:
This is too stale, I've seen this photoshoped image over and over, please come up with something more else.. no force me yab you oo because I applaud person nice write up na why you de follow me like this, Abeg paste your account details you've won my attention

I've won your attention? You don chop today?? You that life is seriously dealing with is asking me to paste aza. May Ogun ravage those your leprous fingers!
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by DoxxAnon: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Somebody will sit down and write rubbish.

Anyway, they say Opinions are like a*seholes…everybody has one.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by BigRocky: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

You say

Tell your younger brother to help you read and explain the comment u quoted abeg.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fadre5(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Even Dangote get levels to his own shege! But you see my friend, your entire household budget na equivalent of my dog food, shey na una dey In charge of statistics, check am out
Sindicate:

I've won your attention? You don chop today?? You that life is seriously dealing with is asking me to paste aza. May Ogun ravage those your leprous fingers!
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by onuman: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

As Simon Ekpa wrecks havoc on Igboland but the Federal Government has not asked for Ekpa's extradition to Nigeria, is the federal government not complicit in the havoc with Ekpa? The IPOB itself has denied any association with Simon Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by BigRocky: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
I want Peter Obi to win the 2023 Presidential election
Peter Obi is capable
Peter Obi is the best candidate
Peter Obi is intelligent

But the problem here, Peter Obi will not win the 2023 Presidential election

Hope your father wins it.
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by baretalk: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2022
rickyrex:
lol paid apc reporter. so baseless and nonsense write up. what has obi dream got to do with ipob or massob. are people going to vote for him because he is igbo or because our situation as nigerians has nothing good to write home about. If you think theres a link between obi and ipob why have they not put an end to the attack on inec office, and the killings of igbos by the unknown gun men. Are you saying those been killed has no pvc to vote obi. Abeg face your rochas and hope who are apc candidate turning imo state to battle feed. And the question the mumu bush radio man himself failed to ask is why are there no killings in umuahia or abia where nnamdi kanu hails from both other region, why is there no strict sit at home in abia state as a solidarity for their son nnamdi kanu. Dont be decieved politics and selfish interest by our politicians is been played in the east. Leave obi out of this. I dont think the writer is from east or have been to east of recent

Obi is a liar, a fraud and an IPOB terrorist sponsor. He taught his son to pay allegiance to Ipob and biafra and hate Nigeria.

That is Obi's son standing on Nigerian flag, saying death to Nigeria. Above is the traitor with Obi his ipob terrorists sponsor father, who wants to rule Nigeria he and his family and Ipob terrorists gang hate.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by femisplash: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by edungene7: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2022
I really feel for this urchins how much time it takes him to come up with this gibberish only God knows but this hustle is really hard trying to paint Thiefunbu the drug baron in good light
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fadre5(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Na now I finally check you out zombie, so you created this account barely 3weeks ago. I understand you get banned as a result of attacking people here. Well-done find another place go die
Sindicate:

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2022
He no go comment on his IPOB Boys ?Simon Ekpa waiting to feed you bascads to the vulture as he said .
E no go better for una if una no burn dat region down
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Aboguede(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2022
I read to the end and I can confidently say that you are contradicting ur self.

Yes, this is to show u and any body who cares that Obi is a no nonsense man.

We saw the messiah in Obi when he became the Anambra State governor and how he has brought Anambra to the fore front and laid the foundations Anambra on a upward trend.

Imagine accusing people just because of 20 million naira only. This is how Obi will lay the good foundations of Nigeria and we all and I mean 95% of total Nigeria population can not wait to give Obi our mandate.

This time, u yoluba foolishh Muslimss will be the 5% shocked

oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by tyinfinity: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter obi son is one of the sharpshooter of ipob .he was trained by Simon ekpa
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by mastermaestro(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2022
kk2027:

So any nonsense this guy writes, the mods will move it to frontpage grin grin grin

That guy deserves community beating. grin I wonder how much he gets paid to sing senseless praises of Oshiomhole and Tinubu, and then turn around to malign their opponents.

Anytime I see his post, I just want to puke. angry
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Britishpea: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
How much Tinubu dey pay this mvmv writer sef?

For Tinubu to be a frontrunner in the presidential election of over 200 million people, it shows that something is fundamentally wrong with the black man.

If you can’t run, your brother can run. If your brother can’t run, you father can run even your uncle. Let’s spare the females in your clan.

I believe that something ridiculous is happening to your generation since no one can run in your family and yet you want the nation to be on auto pilot. Imagine if everyone is like your family. No one will run for the presidency. Always consider your nuisance posts before posting them.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by CheapHomes1: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

This is Tinubus real picture. But what do you have to say about this pix?

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by femisplash: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Wetin you wan talk again?
Has he ever condemned IPOB/ESN who are the perpetrators of this madness?. Obi is only being smart by half by making a general statement without calling out IPOB terrorists. He can only deceive his gullible supporters.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Doo1: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Dialpad:
Peter Obi has never openly condemned the killings in the East.

Anyone wonder why ?

Always research before you talk openly.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by rickyrex(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:

Obi is a liar, a fraud and an IPOB terrorist sponsor. He taught his son to pay allegiance to Ipob and biafra and bate Nigeria.

That is Obi's son standing on Nigerian flag, saying death to Nigeria. Above is the traitor with Obi his ipob terrorists sponsor, who wants to rule Nigeria he and his family and Ipob terrorists gang hate.
just imagine how desperate you are trying to sell a drug baron to nigerians. How much them pay you. Has shettina cleared the air on the alligation that he is a boko haram sponsorer. Abi when it comes to that your data and battery goes off. And else i forgot. Atiku said tinubu should tell nigerians about his source of wealth since he ones claimed he was from a poor background. Stop selling a rotten egg to us. Obi is what every rightful thinking nigerian wants. Not by tribe or region but by proven track records with honest character. Not even tibubu has anything bad about him. Tinubu will vote obi mark my words cause he still does not know the color of his party
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Rapuru14: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is IPOB and pro Biafra and it didn’t start today.

Hero beer has the insignia of Biafra since the day it was launched making it a regional product.

Even Dangote does not have any Arewa or pro northern insignia on any of his products neither do other manufacturers.

Peter Obi has neither criticized Nnamdi Kanu nor has he ever denounced the activities of IPOB and you want to tell me that he means well for Nigeria.

All I know is that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

Olodo.

Agbado man full of hate!

What wrong has MNK done?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by femisplash: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
You people should continue with your lies and propaganda.
I need either atiku or tinubu to enter power, it seems Nigerians haven't suffered enough.
Lol, we saw how he turned Anambla to Dubai

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by baretalk: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
rickyrex:
just imagine how desperate you are trying to sell a drug baron to nigerians. How much them pay you. Has shettina cleared the air on the alligation that he is a boko haram sponsorer. Abi when it comes to that your data and battery goes off. And else i forgot. Atiku said tinubu should tell nigerians about his source of wealth since he ones claimed he was from a poor background. Stop selling a rotten egg to us. Obi is what every rightful thinking nigerian wants. Not by tribe or region but by proven track records with honest character. Not even tibubu has anything bad about him. Tinubu will vote obi mark my words cause he still does not know the color of his party
Is that Obi's son or not, biafran pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics / Gov Ajimobi Receives Hero's Cheers From Excited Oyo Citizens..see Photos / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.