Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again (26127 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Omoapena(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba! Kilode! A year is too early for him to start a new relationship. How are we sure he didn't kill his wife just to marry another woman... You know you men can't be trusted.
Atleast 3-5years is okay before he can move on

Tell me you're just being sarcastic...
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by crackhouse(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
You are bringing it here as your village elders abi wetin?
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by madgoat(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba! Kilode! A year is too early for him to start a new relationship. How are we sure he didn't kill his wife just to marry another woman... You know you men can't be trusted.

Thinking with your anus grin

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by MiaBeer(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
A friend of mine lost his wife about a year ago.... October 2021 to be precise.
He has a son who has been with him since the incident...
His Mon is now telling him to get married again because of his son.
He is now asking me if it too early to start a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
I say let me bring it here for advice.
Thanks
His mum probably didn’t like his late wife. That’s why she’s using his son as a reason. I think it’s way too early for him to remarry. The woman’s family may begin to use their tongues to count their teeth about the marriage. He should thread cautiously and wait for another year or two.
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by ussv: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
He is on point , I think one year wait is okay
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by gfad2001: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
He is now asking me if it too early to start a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
Thanks

He even try...... A year.....
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by seunayantokun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lots of gbéborùn
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by ceejay80s(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Houseofglam7:
He shouldn’t marry a woman just for his son; he can get a nanny for that.
If he seeks companionship and love again, he can give dating and marriage another chance.
Don't advice him to go for a nanny... Those random house maids are dangerous, it better he take the child to his mom place
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by EDOLUWA: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
akwesenana:
How old is the boy?
No be to go marry new wife wey go kill you then send you son to sell pure water.
Tell him to stay single.
The best thing that can happen to someone is to be raised by a man.

You are very realistic
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I see what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
vvvbobby205:

You have sense cool
thanks
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by rapcy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
If talk say na em go before em wife, the wife for don remarry since March this year.

How you take know say na by March grin
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by almarthins(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na woman come dey trustworthy?

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by TheCongo2: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
Thanks

And you think his new wife will be a savior to his son ?
I am sure his mom knows better than that

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Biafraaa: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Till death do us path. It ended the moment she was laid to rest.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Chinjo2: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

You have no sense at all.

Your signature says 'If you are broke please stay away from relationship' I am not surprised at your comment at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Igiaruwe04: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

I'm angry at you right now for saying things like this. If I want, I won't allow you to come to Canada as I have the ability to do and undo. But I won't block your chance to leave nigeria for good. I forgive you because we offend God and he forgives us. Do well boy

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
Thanks

Why not just get a nanny for the boy?

If he fears that nannies will maltreat his boy, what is the assurance that he would get a wife who would raise the boy as her own and not maltreat him?

Getting married, especially for someone who lost a wife just over a year ago is not fair on the man and the woman he is getting married to. His wife's death is still fresh, and the new woman may have to struggle to win something remotely close to what he felt for his late wife.

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't even imagine myself getting married after losing my precious wife. God forbidding, I will never get married again. I'm entitled to one wife, which I believe is God chosen one. I ga one marital vow, and it's meant for one woman, which is my wife, period! I will mourn her till we meet to part no more.

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by baby124: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Take some time so your son can grow. Let his mother’s mother help out too. Let the boy be like 6 before bringing another woman. Don’t let anyone push you to marry another woman so she can take care of your son. It’s better you pay a nanny if no one else is willing. That new woman will never care and love the boy like you expect and you will be stuck. Give it time let him grow small. At least by 6 he should be able to take care of, defend himself and speak up. Less burden on the new woman too.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oluneutral:

Your hatred for female genders will consume you. I wonder how you relate with your female relatives, including your mother and sisters, (if you have any)

Every sane person knows it takes women more time to move on after the demise of their husbands than it is for men.

@op, marital contract expires at the demise/death of a party, so, he can move on.
I tire ooo. @zonefree, this is wife o, not a babe o. Abah, no nah... Getting married without much mourning, amount to disdain, hatred and disaffection for the late wife, her child(ren), as well as her family,,ok?

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

You want make konji kill am? Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Pells: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Let him start asap. The boy needs a mother figure, not grandma figure alone. But he must scout well. Chosing right is chosing peace.
You want him to marry you
But u failed, you will not get married in 10 years time
Olosho
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pells:

You want him to marry you
But u failed, you will not get married in 10 years time
Olosho
May you week be more tough, amen.
I v caged your destiny.

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please always send your comments to some of us for proper check before posting them. You have never made sense here for ones.

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by WHITELIGHTER: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

My brother died last year, his wife was already smashing in months....forget that matter

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by abbasajao(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
You can consider every advice here. But ignore this very one above.
Advice your friend to go and marry any serious and reasonable girl that will take care of the son. This will make him focus and avoid all the ashewo ready to take advantage of his situation.

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Truvelisback(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
3-5years, u are not serious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by tarantino1: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Remember when my pastor's wife died? Nigga married just a year after lol
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by victormbadike14(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nothing wrong here... It remains his choice. He knows when and if he's ready
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by CHII2017(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
And he ll be claiming that he loved his wife
This is how one guy that buried his wife on wednesday came to my house on monday and Chinwe by August I ll be coming to pay ur bride price somebody that buried his wife on January is talkng abt marriage by August,a woman he spent 5 yrs with.
I shouted Tufiakwa,God forbid,he said ok by December and I told him u re not suppose to talk abt marriage throughout this year.
And that his act made me not to marry him.
Some men are heartless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Get Married To Her Now? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.