Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again (26185 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by JoeNL22(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nawa ooo!
The mother has no chills.
Obi please get chills ooo!
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Ara21(f): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Men are like that, I have a neighbor who remarried six months after the death of his wife.
Since it's for his son he should remarry, but the woman should take the son like here's.
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
The risk of the new wife maltreating the boy is high

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by GistFullGround: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022

"The best the dead can do for the dead, is to keep on living" - I heard it long time ago from the great Larry Echiejile, who is now known as Larry Izamogbe (Brila FM)

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by vvvbobby205(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
frozen70:

He is not marrying for his son but for himself

So let him decide

He is marrying for both of them. This is why he has to choose a woman who will be a good wife to him and a good mother to his son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Abolodje: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba! Kilode! A year is too early for him to start a new relationship. How are we sure he didn't kill his wife just to marry another woman... You know you men can't be trusted.
Atleast 3-5years is okay before he can move on
It’s either you do this intentionally or you no just bright.

4 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by beejay509(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tell him to vote for Peter Obi and then he would find the answer he seeks

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by 12345baba(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba! Kilode! A year is too early for him to start a new relationship. How are we sure he didn't kill his wife just to marry another woman... You know you men can't be trusted.
which kind smelly thinking u dey think sef

3 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by FuckSilly: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oluneutral:

Your hatred for female genders will consume you. I wonder how you relate with your female relatives, including your mother and sisters, (if you have any)

Every sane person knows it takes women more time to move on after the demise of their husbands than it is for men.

@op, marital contract expires at the demise/death of a party, so, he can move on.
Shut up!
He stated the obvious and simple fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by marlow1962(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
What are you saying self

2 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by vvvbobby205(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Let him start asap. The boy needs a mother figure, not grandma figure alone. But he must scout well. Chosing right is chosing peace.

You have sense cool

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by advanceDNA: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Abolodje:

It’s either you do this intentionally or you no just bright.

Its both

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by capricornlady: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just a year? shocked MEN WILL STAIN YOUR WHITE, chaiii
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by khalids: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
There is no time frame to move on. There are times people start relationship after 5 months. Some start after 5 years. He should do what he likes.
He should marry immediately

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Karnice600: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
A friend of mine lost his wife about a year ago.... October 2021 to be precise.
He has a son who has been with him since the incident...
His Mon is now telling him to get married again because of his son.
He is now asking me if it too early to start a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
I say let me bring it here for advice.
Thanks

Advice, from Nairaland??!?

Hehehehehe...

This guy wan scatter person pikin destiny.

Tell him to see a counsellor, his pastor or his imam.

If you value his life, please don't give him muddled up advice from random picks.

You can experiment with Nairaland's advice on how to fix a pot of stew with 150 Naira, not issues like this.
I just hope say you go understand wetin I dey try tell you so.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by naijknight: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
So how is that your concine angry
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Hussein035: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Socratiz:
If he feels he has fully recovered from the death of his departed spouse, he can marry. I imagine that he would be under 40 because they had just a son together before the death of his wife. It is not easy for a man to be alone at this period of life. Not necessarily because of intimacy but because he also needs someone to support the upbringing of the son.

However, he must be careful not to go into another marriage in a haste. He should take his time and watch the type of woman to marry. He needs a woman who would accept his son as her own.

If he wants to marry after 1 month there's no offence in that but respecting his wife for 12 months is enough.

If the same man bleep a 15 year old girl today the same people complaining one year is not enough will blame the man for not marrying another woman on time since he cannot wait.

OGA, pls marry right now before you commit gracious crime

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by vince96w2(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
just dey play
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by naijknight: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
To tear you hot slap for your cli.toris dry hungry angry
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

You for make am 10 to 15yrs na.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by thesicilian: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
There's no statutory waiting time for someone who lost his or her spouse to go into another relationship

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by vince96w2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Houseofglam7:
He shouldn’t marry a woman just for his son; he can get a nanny for that.
If he seeks companionship and love again, he can give dating and marriage another chance.
nanny is the best option..women hardly accept another woman's child especially when she gives birth to hers..Na to just raise the boy alone ..marry when he is Grown and no one can bully him

3 Likes

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Oddfinder12: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
akwesenana:
How old is the boy?
No be to go marry new wife wey go kill you then send you son to sell pure water.
Tell him to stay single.
The best thing that can happen to someone is to be raised by a man.
Walahi.
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Gloriagee(f): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Given that some men are unfaithful while married, i see nothing wrong in him remarrying as long as hes preety sure hes not in a rush to replace his late wife for the purpose of sexxx and to get a 'maid' who'll do the domestic chores for him. Of course im also hoping he'll be discerning enough to end up with a woman that'll be kind enough to a mother less child.

DouyeEbi:
Hi Nairalander,
A friend of mine lost his wife about a year ago.... October 2021 to be precise.
He has a son who has been with him since the incident...
His Mon is now telling him to get married again because of his son.
He is now asking me if it too early to start a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
I say let me bring it here for advice.
Thanks
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by latolz: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which kind man still det listen to em mama for advice concerning he's own heart
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Patokens: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
I DON'T THINK WHAT SHE SAID IS SENSELESS.

Zonefree:

Senseless as usual, not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by sofeo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ok.

Just apply wisdom and divine inspiration through divine leading.
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by Henrikjay: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
I do not think it’s a bad idea for him to remarry and there is no specific time or period a man or woman should wait after the death of his or her spouse , for me he should find someone that can make him happy and help and the son to get back to their feet and life ..

Remarrying again now does not mean he never loved his wife or happy that she is dead and have opportunity to get another women ... we are all different emotionally and our needs differ.
Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Dumb and daft as usual.

One wonders if this lady has properly functioning brain cells undecided
The day u guys start ignoring her is the day she'll start using her brain. De little attention una de give am de burst her head

1 Like

Re: Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again by stevups(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
He should please wait small at least for small consideration for his in-laws. They lost human being not a goat. The death of a wife is a painful experience to a man. He's a great looser. All his investment on the woman went down. Don't compare women with men please. The difference is wider. I lost a job last year, my beautiful has given me deadline if peradventure I did not secure another job before the end of this Dec. I should consider it over between...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Men? / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.