Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos (48587 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Kavod: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:
The dogs are familiar with the woman so how come they attacked her?

This story get as e be
If this pic is true of the level of damage a dog can INFLICT on a person that they stay with, THEN there is more to this STORY. Even if I give my dogs, quite a number of them and really wild an order to attack my friends.. THEY ALWAYS HAVE THIS LOOK ON THEIR FACES LIKE...... SHEY YOU DE WHINE US NI

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Goodvibes8(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lolachef:
I pity Ur mother,Ur sisters and wife or rather Ur future wofe grin
grin grin I swear.
Virginprincess is crushing on Kollins11. Virginprincess like Kollins11 like her life depends on him. grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Goldensword: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

This story get as e be
One thing with all these exotic breed dog's is that they behave like military men, that's they obey commands alot especially from the person that feed them, they can attack anybody so long the attack order came from the person that feed them, so i believe the house maid is the one that feed them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

This story get as e be

Women no dey nice to house helps....

When they say "Be nice" .....e get why

because i wonder how clifford go vex run madam of the house street like that.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Lolachef(f): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wetin u type? undecided
Goodvibes8:
grin grin I swear.
Virginprincess is crushing on Kollins11. Virginprincess like Kollins11 like her life depends on him. grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Aguiyimba(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
This is unspeakable, why are some people so wicked, there's no justification for such evil act.

But that dog is so stupid to have attacked the woman he knows very well.

Calm down
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
The dog just did his job,he only obey his master grin
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by AyeMoJuba: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
cyrusmillz:
I don't understand how you can go from being lovey dovey to complete hatred for one another . What really went wrong in all these marriages

From the woman, disrespect and disregard for the husband

From the man, poverty and inability to provide for the wife

Contrary to popular opinion, unfaithfulness from the husband rarely leads to breakup provided the husband is financially bouyant.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by neonly: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

This story get as e be

God bless u
Belief jezzebel at yur own peril
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Babastrong(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=119095803]This is unspeakable, why are some people so wicked, there's no justification for such evil act.

But that dog is so stupid to have attacked the woman he knows very well.[ She neglected the dog because dogs are more loyal than supreme monkey. The later will tear your child's cloth las las. ]
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

Life is too short to be Simping around. Any wife wey misbehave na to unleash the dragon on her.

We many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

Ogun kee that useless gender.

You are a fountain of hate. Repent. Spread love, not toxicity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by obotematics: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
I doubt that story after all madam of the house rations meat no matter what for everyone.
As for divorce,Oga don serve letter you no wan Waka because you dey go church collect woto woto naawu
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Allisgud: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
So the dog no sabi their madam,he be like say madam no dey put meat for their food when she still dey the house
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
ezugegere:
If she had familiarize herself with the dogs, this wouldn't have happened. The headline is misleading. The man denied doing that.

Stop making excuses!
Dogs are beasts!
Some humans attack humans they're familiar with, even more likely dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
dogs are funny creatures. They are damn well familiar with the woman but they know who their real owner is. So just because a dog is familiar with you doesn't mean it can not attack you.

You're wrong. Once your dog is familiar with you, they can never attack you unless they feel seriously threatened by you. Even at that, they will only attack you to escape. They won't attack you same way they'll attack a stranger. I have dogs. Unless you're keeping untrained dogs.

The family problem problem had really affected the way there children are the parents. They call the woman "my mother" while they call their father "the man".

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by luluosas(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
This man should be jailed immediately
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
She chose to stay married despite all the emotional and physical abuse. God help her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elidrisy20:
The dog just did his job,he only obey his master grin

There are so many wicked people on this forum.

Would you have typed the same if that woman were your mother?
You couldn't even imagine how helpless she must've been, fearing for her life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
My advice to all women is to take things ease in taken care of the homes.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Them never born dog to bite me
Six dogs will tear you like shredded cheese.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

There are so many wicked people on this forum.

Would you have typed the same if that woman were your mother?
You couldn't even imagine how helpless she must've been, fearing for her life.
some women eh, if you get lion just send it after them

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Forumobserver12(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:

is unspeakable, why are some people so wicked, there's no justification for such evil act.

But that dog is so stupid to have attacked the woman he knows very well.

Dogs only knows the person that feeds him oo, I be madam or Oga no dey for this one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Omoodutodaiwa1:
If the woman is a good woman those dogs would have known her.

So, dogs are now better judges of human character, eekwa?

If I were that woman's child, those dogs would be dead already!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by DesChyko: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Islie:
I’m innocent, says husband

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-man-allegedly-orders-househelp-to-unleash-dogs-on-wife/

Anyone who knows dogs will find this story weird. Two years is a long time for a person not to get used to the dogs or the dogs not to get used to a person.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by bluestone2015: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Life is too short to stay married to irresponsible men.
Women should learn to quit as quickly as possible and live their lives free of wickedness.
Marriage is not a do or die affair.
May have died in it.
Kollins11:

Life is too short to be Simping around. Any wife wey misbehave na to unleash the dragon on her.

We have many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by fof1: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:

We have many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

Thank God for You... Ur Sisters and Other Female Relatives are there to Receive their Wotowoto...and Ur Mother is also a Female...Pls be Very Careful what you say in d Public Space.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Lama70(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
The story nor clear well well
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ezugegere(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Stop making excuses!
Dogs are beasts!
Some humans attack humans they're familiar with, even more likely dogs.

Dogs are not humans.
Dogs are not wicked like humans
Dogs are more loyal than humans!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Exceed15: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
This story ehn ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.