Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos (48593 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Adesuwag(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

Life is too short to be Simping around. Any wife wey misbehave na to unleash the dragon on her.

We many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

Ogun kee that useless gender.
Even Your mama p.use.y go collect. Ogun kee all of them’

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
There are lies in this story.

I own a german shepherd and a caucasian and they both know my wife to the very core. The possibility of any of them turning on her for any reason is non-existent.

People should always verify details of stories before putting them out for public consumption.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Them never born dog to bite me
As per say you be SuperMan?
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:

Life is too short to be Simping around. Any wife wey misbehave na to unleash the dragon on her.

We many kpekus flying around the street, so if your wife dey misbehave don't hesitate to unleash the lion on her, then bring in your sidechick to replace her.

do you have a mother at all?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Omoodutodaiwa1:
If the woman is a good woman those dogs would have known her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by FuckDModz: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
angry

Yorubas again.

Dem use wickedness swear for these people?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by mkoabiola: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
If ds is her pix as shown.

D dogs were ready to devour her
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by mozona(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
the man is lying, i don't think dogs will attacked who they know on there own free will.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Benoxvals(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
..in Pastor Adebayo’s voice..“Get married to the right person”
Domestic violence..
No longer living like husband and wife..
Unleashed the dogs on her...
and yet,she is still putting her wedding ring on.
If u like don run for your life Until the man go carry APAMS dem enter house.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by gosmoney(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
God1000:
This is unspeakable, why are some people so wicked, there's no justification for such evil act.

But that dog is so stupid to have attacked the woman he knows very well.
dat is to tell u dat d story is not clear

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:
The dogs are familiar with the woman so how come they attacked her?

This story get as e be

That's the thing, since the dogs know her very well, the boy or man can't ask the dog to attack her and they will listen cus she's part of the owners.. e get as e be

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Blaze14k: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na so yorubas dey very lousy and wicked ppl
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by goody234: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rabies injection straight away

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Lolachef(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
I pity Ur mother,Ur sisters and wife or rather Ur future wofe grin
Kollins11:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Henrikjay: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who is Narrating what happened ... A stepson or biological son ... Cause I dont get it why referring to the Husband as THE MAN .. And he is one of the wife son's according to the reporter ....

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Dayaa: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why is the man refusing to talk, deferring to his lawyer instead?
Something else must be going on.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by bekpo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Maybe she came with charms and d dogs noticed it and attacked her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by leisuretym: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
The best thing is to avoid women, they rely on you for survival and still be insulting, economy is hard and she want to continue leashing on the man, he said he no do again, Abi she no get work, if you want me to continue providing for you, respect me or vamoose

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Germi9: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
The dogs no know Madam?
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by ugbanante: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
This story isn't complete without certain answers:
How will the dogs not recognize madam after two yrs?
Does madam not know the names of the dogs to call them to order?
Is madam not aware of when the dogs are in chain and what hours they are set free?
We're the dogs druged?
This story has much more part that what we see here
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by bekpo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Maybe she went there with charms and d dogs detected it and attacked her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mercury12:
This woman!
Must you die in a toxic relationship? You don't have sense to japa and escape with your life abi undecided

Lol. I almost thought you know her.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by sanya4good(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
The dogs could have been drugged at the time of attack
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by EvohCJ: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is Barbaric and irresponsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Faposky95: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
no woman should deserve this.....
whether she ate the apple and denied and told God it was you.......the man....?
..... woman is losing their ethereal value fast...our mothers, sisters, aunty,nieces.....
think of it....
the world has always been for Men, by men, of men.....impossible without women
violence against women must be curtailed by all and by the best means possible......

jus coming from a Govt hospital where a friend's wife is battling to survive after child birth......so sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
The man say CCTV dey with police, that if he shows u the cctv, u will abuse the person dat gave u his number, that's quite confident. The police will get to the root of the matter.
Also the son's reference to the man sounds like the man is not hìs biological father. I wish the woman speedy recovery.
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by oluxy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:
The dogs are familiar with the woman so how come they attacked her?

This story get as e be

The dog is not familiar with the woman.
I have dogs.

Familiar dog cannot attack a known person even if it's in the night.

I guess he bought anew dog that's is not familiar with the woman for a purpose of dealing with her.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by karmaolu1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
how come?
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by spinna: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chai comot both weavon and roots in one bite..make our love no ever sour o!!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
6 dogs guarding a house. Why not employ a Tiger shocked
Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
oluxy:

The dog is not familiar with the woman.
I have dogs.

Familiar dog cannot attack a known person even if it's in the night.

I guess he bought anew dog that's is not familiar with the woman for a purpose of dealing with her.
Ahan very funny logic

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos by Neroo22: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dem serve u letter, e no do you,u still wan do.... marriage na by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.