Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael (7483 Views)

Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by fredoooooo: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Call Obi to call his boys to order first ,let him come out and condemn theor actions
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ZombieSlayer1: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please where is this one buying a litre of petrol at #191?
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by BiinMuddqssir(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Recover Nigeria is our first priority In Sha Allah and to get this done, we must unit ourselves to vote AtikuOkowa23 under the umbrella of PDP
#RecoverNigeria

1 Like

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ZombieSlayer1: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
fredoooooo:
Call Obi to call his boys to order first ,let him come out and condemn theor actions

Is Obi the commander in chief? Isn't Obi a civilian like you? Is he the governor of any state? It's on record that Boko Haram was formed during Shettima's government and one official even said on national newspapers that Shettima formed Boko Haram but I've never seen you say anything concerning this. Going by your analogy, wouldn't you also say we should call Tinubu to order for the herdsmen who have been killing and kidnapping people on Lagos-Ibadan expressway or ask him to call his boys to order for the massacre in that church where more than 40 innocent people were murdered? Or maybe Tinubu should reign-in his hoodlums who murdered Pa Fasoranti's daughter?

Do you see how foolish you're making everyone see you? Why do you keep disgracing yourself like this? Why? Why? Why?

I guess it's true what they say that all of Tinubu's supporters are brain-dead, don't you think?
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by IbroMakanaki1: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
With Atiku Abubakar Experienced and Competent we can get solutions to nearly all the challenges facing us as a country today.

Let's choose the Best Man for the Job at Aso Villa comes February 2023.

Enough of aPc incompetent and cluelessness in Governance.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Mcweber(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
We have never had it this bad in this country. The country is heading to anarchy if we allow this to continue. The main reason we have to vote in the Atiku/Okowa mandate come 2023

1 Like

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
I have no doubt in my mind that Atiku Abubakar is the most prepared candidate to lead Nigeria in 2023

1 Like

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Bobbiee: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
If presidential candidates were mandated to take the following steps before clinching their party tickets, Nigeria would never have any bad leader:

1. A declaration of a net worth of at least $1 million worth of assets.
2. Background checks on each standing source of income.
3. A down payment of over 40 million naira to participate in the election.
4. A psychological analysis, mental health check, and physical disability check.
5. Lie detector test to ensure that several things are as they seem:

A. Source of wealth is legal.
B. Haven't engaged in corrupt practices in the past.
C. Real intention for choosing to become president

6. Notice on the fact that regulated presidential debates are on a mandatory debates. Absence more than two times and without any real stated reason would lead to automatic disqualification without refund.
7. Each debate would be carried out in person, ie., There won't be any one working on a representative basis.
8. Lastly, he or she would have to go through an experience that would be the most tasking both financially, mentally, spiritually, and physically. Each member would be mandated to undergo a six months rough experience. Which would involve leaving all his/her monetary comforts behind, moving the a location in one of the poorest and most unstable communities in Nigeria, without the comfort him/her is used to, completely off the grid (no cell phone), living as a local, in physical disguise, in a hut or however the local has to live. Said person would be monitored daily to see if him/her cheats or tries to wiggle his/her way out of the full experience. A temporary job would be provided (pay would be minimum wage for the duration of the experience), mandatory slimming exercise would be carried out before the experience for ease of blending in. Zero guarantee that the person would come out safe and alive (although one security detail would be provided who would also have to live with you in disguise for the duration of the program. Upon completion, each candidate would not just say that they know what the problems of the society is, they'd have lived it. Anyone unable to go through or complete the experience would be asked to withdraw or be disqualified without pay.

These steps are stated before hand, so each decision to be the President of the Federal Republic or Nigeria is a deep conscientious effort, one borne out of a strong genuine need for change any not the many dubious reasons we have today.

But Nigeria is the hell I have to bear until death so none of these would see the light of day.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by IbroMakanaki1: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Please where is this one buying a litre of petrol at #191?

Actually as at today in some part of the country is N200 to N350 per liter.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by onuman: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Penaldo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023ZvA7UmVsxSNjqJpHjGkZ1Nd5dBegJteYnBidie2pjvevsY5auficQawc6te68j1l&id=1120227750

You started well, but ended abysmally bad.
What is the difference between APC and PDP, if not in name?
Atiku swaps the two political parties like a girl swaps panties.
It's only ethno-religious bigots who will not see that the Obi/Datti ticket is the most qualified to take Nigeria out of its present ugly position.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Atlantis585: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thank you for the eye opener. Some useless dumbos still believe APC and their National Leader, crook, and drug dealer Thiefnubbu is the solution to the problems they created. If giving them 8 years only resulted in pain and suffering, why would renewing their mandate be a better option? We can’t be doing the same thing that is not working over and over again and expect a different better outcome.

May Thunder scatter APC, Buhari, Thiefnubbu and all APC supporters especially here on Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Doyenogomushin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ZombieSlayer1: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
IbroMakanaki1:

Actually as at today in some part of the country is N200 to N350 per liter.
That's why I'm asking, because they said in the article that petrol is 191 a litre whereas I buy at 250 a litre
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ZombieSlayer1: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Doyenogomushin:

I so much believe in the recovery plan of this man. Atiku can’t fail Nigerians
I prefer Atiku to TInubu and I'll prefer he wins to Tinubu winning, but my first choice is Labor Party
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by onez: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku keypad warrior on overdrive
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
We will not go back to our vomit (PDP) , rather we will give a new party a chance. PDP had 16 years opportunity but failed, APC had 8 years and also failed woefully. This time around we are voting for Labour party , let's give them a chance
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by writeprof(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
A bag of rice was sold in 2015 for #8,000, now it is #42,000. A litre of PMS sold in 2015 for #87, now it is #191. One dollar exchanged in 2015 for #199, now it is #800. Coke was sold in 2015 for #60, now it is #200. A sachet of tomato paste in 2015 was sold for #40, now it is #120. A bottle of groundnut oil in 2015 was sold for #400, now it is #1,200. A bag of sachet water in 2015 was sold for #80, now it is between #200 and #300. Nigerians can no longer go about their legitimate businesses for fear of being killed or kidnapped. Bandits are now so emboldened that they collect taxes from Nigerians. Nigerians have abandoned their ancestral homes as a measure to live another day.

Litre of Fuel - ₦260
Bottle of Coke - ₦250
Bag of Sachet water - ₦250
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by onuman: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dady20:
I'm very optimistic that H.E Atiku will tackle insecurities

Insecurity in Nigeria started with adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 northern sharia states in 1999. Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Atiku Abubakar was like a super VP when his fellow Fulani, Sani Yerima, introduced sharia criminal justice system.
But Atiku looked the other way, he never condemned Yerima, talk less, persuade Yerima to stop.
So how do you expect Insecurity to stop under Atiku as president of Nigeria, when the difference between Boko Haram and those who sympathize with Sharia criminal laws, is like the difference between six and a half dozen?
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Metropelly1: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
If Nigeria must be better. I believe the way forward is to work with the Recovery plan of Atiku and PDP. After listen to him last night I realize he is the most prepared candidate. This man is ready to work. He understands governance.

APC has actually destroy this country and I am sure anyone in his right sense will not vote APC again, except for those that love suffering.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by geniusaustin(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Muhammadkante:
We can't continue suffering we didn't learn their fault in 2015 we still go on to vote them again 2019 and their problems keep metamorphosing. But now it's obvious that is only atiku that will safe us from their mess
#Recovernigeria

The Atiku I know or the imported one?
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by holluwizzy: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerians are so gullible to the extent of being brainwashed with tribalism and religion.

But when u go to the market, nothing of such exist, u will still have to pay for the cost price of what u are buying.

When u re sick in the hospital or on emergency attention... U don't ask the doctor for tribe or religion.

But the old men today are not ready to leave and the middle aged are also senseless as well ( not all though).
Pdp and APC are the same but at least let's give another person a chance.

My mental health is also important.

Nigeria is at the brink of collapsing.

Think of ur family member and loved ones who might get caught up in the middle of these politicians hullabaloo.

Penaldo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023ZvA7UmVsxSNjqJpHjGkZ1Nd5dBegJteYnBidie2pjvevsY5auficQawc6te68j1l&id=1120227750
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ajutant(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
I know that some people have sold their conscience to the devil. Atiku that worked so hard with APC to destroy this country is the same Atiku that someone is writing that will recover Nigeria. Recover Nigeria from what exactly? The mess he worked so hard to inflict on the people? Well, he will lose and go back to Dubia. Vote Peter Obi to salvage this country!
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ajutant(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
The right thinking people will vote Labour party
Metropelly1:
If Nigeria must be better. I believe the way forward is to work with the Recovery plan of Atiku and PDP. After listen to him last night I realize he is the most prepared candidate. This man is ready to work. He understands governance.

APC has actually destroy this country and I am sure anyone in his right sense will not vote APC again, except for those that love suffering.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ShaqFu: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
I have no doubt in my mind that Atiku Abubakar is the most prepared candidate to lead Nigeria in 2023
the most prepared isn't the same as the most suitable. So Atiku isn't the most suitable and just like you, he is a political prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by CodeTemplar: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Regular opposition lamentation that talks nothing about the underlying structure killing the masses and fattening the elite.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by NassirAminu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Tofunmison: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Pdp recovery plan remains the best solution to Nigeria problems
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Mence: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
As a country we deserve better, we need a government that will put the interest of the country first. #RecoverNigeria with Atiku
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by April4th(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
The more reason we should try Peter Obi of the labour party. At least PDP was there for 16yrs and we saw their antecedents. APC too has been there for almost 8yrs and we see how they've succeeded in ruining the country.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by MultiDot: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
God forbid! Is it the same PDP that dug the grave for APC to finally bury Nigeria that you are spewing this shit about? PDP and APC will never be allowed an anywhere Aso Rock. We will never eat our vomit.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Teitei: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is the main reason why Nigerians should come out and vote Atiku for a better Nigeria.
#RecoverNigeria.
Re: The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by PrinceMKB: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
The major aim is to #RecoverNigeria from APC .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.