Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81799 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Lukuluku69(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Juliusetoo:
I think the girl love you, but you have to be very careful

Love him?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by felzokugo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for
weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
Na u find troble..
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by jibrilELsudan: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
YOU NO KNOW WETIN GOD DON DO FOR YOU

USE YA COMMON SENSE AND START FVCKING THE TWO OF THEM

IF YOU FOLLOW AS I TALK....YOU NO GO EVEN PAY RENT AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN THAT HOUSE

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Lannister360: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
Nigerian women, most of them don't have up to 1000naira in their account and they'll be calling guys broke. You don work for money for your life before?

I know it's a man that bought you the phone and the data you're using to type rubbish on nairaland.

Una gender nor de ever get money, bunch of liabilities and Bergers.

You yourself you nor de shame to beg ? Full grown adult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Shinor(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

You better travel in the 23rdgo your friend house for the next street [color=#000099][/color] smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by brainhgeek(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Let your woman start coming home more often or get married quick. Things will change.
I suspect that her daughter has a plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Aboguede(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Them say u no well but I been think say na joke grin

I can bet my last girlfriend that u re one of the men scum ladies and very evening newspaper shocked

Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Tradman: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
cry
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

bros give the daughter better doggy
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by WHITELIGHTER: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

When it comes to women, NEVER START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by macrodata(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

tell them every kobo spent will be deducted from your rent payment.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by olamoses75(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
You gave her the rice because you wan to be shagging the woman or her daughters , maybe both sef, but they both appear to be street ladies that have taken it upon themselves to finish you. Because if there’s nothing you’re looking for, that 10kg of rice na for what exactly? You no get male friends? What about your mom or siblings, or better still, one of your married colleagues who can take it home for their families? Boss no lie…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by unclejb2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

concrete simping, by a paying Tennant.

Give her daughter belle, in return for your good deeds
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by CharleyBright(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Aunty why are you attacking the dude like that nah?
Seems you are vexed cos you are in the same habit of asking for favors from tenants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Dave1999(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Don't always be a nice guy or de too loyal
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Your case is simple joor. Just know how to act and you will be fine.

So when you get home today, act as if the world as fallen on your enemy's head and his shoulders are caving in. Ask to see her and give her any lamba you can think of to borrow 50k or 100k. Tell her you will pay back by month ending when you get your salary.

E sure me say she self go return the lamba that there is no money any where in her linage. Then ask her to assist you with any thing she can. She may not give you a kobo.

She will never ask you for favours again if she is reasonable. Even her daughter go begin avoid you cause you gats rope am in.

This is how to win and still keep the relationship albeit from a distance.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Treassured: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol I can relate.

I use to be In such scenarios before not until I learnt how to stand by my words.

Although I still assist people with genuine needs and at my convenience.

Some people have terrible entitlement mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Treasure17(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
otipoju:
You too go early in the morning and ask them to borrow you money.

Nigerians have a terrible habit. Once you come to their aid once, dem go wan open office for your head with all sorts of unnecessary request. The day you don't have to give them, they brand you as an enemy.

I used to be agitated about but they will tell you them just dey rejoice for your head. Now I've learned to simply say NO and shut down their manipulation.

If you want to label me as a bad person because I did not give you money for your very very important child's birthday party,that is more important than my own bills, then I block your number.

This right here. In fact you are the son of your father.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by SPAMBOX7: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Holosho dem go fvck u tire grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Kavod: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I go soon start to dey bring women come the house but i wan decorate the house first
NA YOUR HOUSE? DECORATE..... WHY THE YOUTHS OF NAIJA GET MENTAL ISSUES? SO BEFORE YOU BRING WOMAN, YOU GO DECORATE? TRY DECORATE YOUR LIFE SO YOU FIT BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE.
OGBENI YOU DESERVE THE BILLINGS, YOU GIVE YOUR PAPA OR MAMA BAG OF RICE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by happney65: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fvck both mother and Daughter.they will let you rest.

Period!

Abi veekid wetin I talk no good?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DaInferno(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

soft because its women...but shishi una no d give una fellow guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by ibkayee(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Give an inch and some people will take the entire landmass. You’re going to have to be stern if you want to get these types of people off your back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by overseasnbeyond: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
damn, see street material.

Jennyclay:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Does creating a problem solve an existing one Nothing I no go see for NL.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Obiorahpcfg: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
A fool at 20 is a fool forever. They have caged your progress but you don't know! Pack out from dt vicinity and see wonders!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by princeSammyz: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Op, the 10k nko? She don return am?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobleou(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
If your landlady is a Yoruba woman you are finished.

The day you stop borrowing her is the day you will start facing a tenant-landlady issues.

Their entitlements from tenants is something else

MOD: For the dauta, she don ready for ur demand. I kw dem. If u kw u kw...

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rubbish! You didn't sign up for that.

Unless, you always wan dey show your SELF.

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Ensquare(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

chop the two don't waste time n your money
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Oceanjagaban: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

chew them,no sorry for them
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by BlackboiNero(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
"Ha mama, everywhere hard for me this period o. Na God I dey even look up to like this sef". Stay inside your house if dem dey find who to talk with. Too much familiarity causes this, it's hard for some people to say no, but try. If dem ask, give little or half and say you're really managing now, work is somehow and you have expenses dealing with parents and stuffs.
You do for people all the time, e go don late before you realize that you haven't done one single thing for your parents and future family, when no be say you do ritual
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by riczy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
And I hope u are giver for haven attacked d young man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.