Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81910 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by wamide042(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
There’s actually no smoke without fire. How have you been relating with them. Why aren’t they disturbing other tenants, why you?.. Check yourself.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by FashionCookie(f): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I know say na the same whatsapp group ona dey
Hahahahahahhahah
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by staga: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

Your problem is that you have failed to set a limit on the boundaries of a relationship. Some are called to be friends, some are colleagues, some are family, and some are landlords/landladies. The moment you overstep the boundaries of a relationship, there will be trouble.

Why did you give her the 10kg of rice? The relationship between you and a landlady should be very formal. You pay her rent, you stay in her house and it stays that way until it is time to pay. But you foolishly started to play the role of good Samaritan in addition to being a tenant.

As for the daughter, there is no basis for providing any of the stuff you mentioned. How did she even attain that level of familiarity to be asking for things a girlfriend or a wife would be asking of?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Subonbon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Finish them too
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by bigtt76(f): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
The bolded cheesy

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Isabi4lov: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
What happens to saying no ,I hate make dem dey turn person to mumu because of your kindness..
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by dondodo: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Are they beautiful or attractive?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by galantjoe(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Knack one of them or both
They will fizzle out
Knack knack knack until they tire of you
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by abidem4real: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Some Nairalanders are funny sha! They can go as far as asking you to tell them how to bang their wives
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by adecz: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Be collecting your pound of flesh
from both of them nah winkwinkwink

No fall our hands ohhh✌️✌️
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bnaira7(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
dont be rude if you dont have dont give. if you must have i see no reason why not to give bruh youll surely balnce them in the spirit!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by optimismlaz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
You know what to do, start from her daughter
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by surequality: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
[b][/b]when the lion start to eat with the goat, the goat will have the opportunity and the boldness to hit the Lion.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by foolbuster: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Pretenders everywhere. That's how you will be smiling in front of them but inside you are dying.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by izubext007: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lash them in return.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lildush(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

We're u comot from.. son of man
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by kunle75(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

They're dating you already in their head.

Mr simple guy
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Lightorder: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Next case please
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Realist777: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
Lol, I think your real name is WIKE
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by ello29(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Oga you must be careful. You don't have to give her daughter whatever she is asking. Be very careful and draw the line if not she may fall in love with you.
For your landlord you ensure you have evidence of every money you are giving him or her as you can deduct it from you next rent.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Ifyz0001: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
I think say na shino dem wan use finish you...guy you no get problem.

If you like dash them all your money na you know, when it's time to pay the next rent you go still ghats pay.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bintdawood(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hiaa!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by zionstaar75: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
it's your type that makes guy insult women, I'm sure you've not dashed anyone 10k this year.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Realist777: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
Can you imagine, u dy ask ppl how u wn take cope with your life, some guys self eh (lol)

U dy fvk any of d two?
If no, then gv dem better warning make dem coordinate demselves.
The nigga is either bleeping the daughter or the mama or the two

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

No be u wan show say u be Obi Cubana!

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by fluffybaby(f): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Lol. When you don't give them two times, they will stop
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

It's not by force. They didn't force you to give them. Give if you can give n decline if you don't v. Meanwhile, that your landlady and her daughter no dey shame

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Painsoother(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
No big deal here, you are already renewing your next rent fee installmentally! Just be sure every dime of yours to both mother and daughter passes through bank transfers to their personal bank accounts, save screenshots of all transaction and table for calculations at expiration of current rent.

N.B; Bear in mind say Na u go balance them by then, if it turns out u ever kpenshed anyone of them prior to the check and balance day.

Choose your luck wisely.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by ChrisP92(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Some people just dey on NL for fun. Life isn't that frustrating as u may think.
But if d comment pain you, den am sorry Sir.
BigRocky:

Wetin funny here?clown
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by uzoexcel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
broke shaming doesn't work this days.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Gbeng30(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's your fault, you must have gave them reason to do so,action begot reaction.
It's the way you relate to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.