Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81898 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lordaltruist(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bang them both and have peace.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by arantess: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
Can you imagine, u dy ask ppl how u wn take cope with your life, some guys self eh (lol)

U dy fvk any of d two?
If no, then gv dem better warning make dem coordinate demselves.
na nonsense story wey no happen thats why

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Okechinwadike: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
this one na talk? abegi, I don't have be say I don't have.nothing wrong in telling them with enough frowning
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Starcy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.
As the father christmas wey u b
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by zumbigbo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Give them my number, I know how to handle am...
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Rehoboth17(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Learn to say NO sometimes. If you like continue your father christmas job. That does not mean she won't send you out anytime you owe them. Nah so life be o, be wise!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by vickydevoka(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Familiarity brings bullshiit!

They are twins!
You are right. But at the same time you can draw your boundaries
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jelique: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Simp simp simp,all I see is simp,simp all the damn time.If you haven't gotten it by now,all I'm trying to that You are a SIMP!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by gr8child(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Learn to say no.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abi u no sabi how to talk no!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Zhark007: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
no is no and once you say it, it will save you of further pro, except say your eye dey think of something else sha
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Sonicroyel: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Deduct It from the rent
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Sonicroyel: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Deduct it from your rent
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lereinter(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lolzzzzz

They want to turn you to mugu/Maga

Is it a face2face apartment

Just continue to scope them
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Brushless: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
I think it's the way you relate with them....
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by PrinceInTheNort: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.
Ful
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Irondome1: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na men without balls full everywhere for this country nowadays... I don't know weda na hardship or wetin dey cause am.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by fafambo: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for NA money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

NA YORUBA LANDLADY abi?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by spencekat(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Run oooooo.Run ooooo
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Enemyofpeace: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Op can't you be reaping where you sow? Have you not heard of double blessings before?abi you no get prick ni?

Mynd44 na wetin I do you wey you no fit forgive me from your earth? You wan make I live nairaland for you?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Enemyofpeace: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
fafambo:
NA YORUBA LANDLADY abi?
no na igbo. Na mama chioma
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobodysboo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tell us truth you dey knack one or both?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jacobkwiah(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
40 RECORDS x Raney d. New song 2022
1. Happy christmas
2. Shallowing nigga
3. Never stop me
4.Dark nation

Tappita city

Tappita city
Contact: +231886617512 [/color]40 RECORDS x Raney d. New song 2022
1. Happy christmas
2. Shallowing nigga
3. Never stop me
4.Dark nation

Tappita city

1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by chiboycue: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

What was your motives of your giving your landlady 10kg of mama gold rice ?

What was your motives for giving your landlord's daughter money ? Who send you ?

My candid advice to you is that you should stop fraternizing with your land lady and her daughter. Just be minding your business. Familiarity breeds contempt
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by aswani(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
OP, we know wetin you no tok, because you no fit comot eye for di pikin yansh and dey flirt wit am like di agbaya you bi, na why she and her mama don see you finish.

Your thirst is what they are taking advantage of and forever will until you stop with the shameless interaction with the small girl.

Accept that the 10kg rice and whatever is not a loss leader but a give away because you are now in their choke hold.

Only you can save yourself bros, do it sooner rather than later bikonu.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by vicfajeze: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Have sex with both of em.And thank me later
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by everythinggirly(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tell her to pay back, so you can pack out. For this hard time? Abi they're looking for something else? undecided
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bmaster(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

grin grin
I can sense person wey entered one chance grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by drololaaof: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

It will be better you find solution either to stop your philanthropy or park out. Giving is good but their excessive demand is going to the extreme
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bnno: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

please can I move to your house for 1 week
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Emdebby2: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Don't start what you cannot finish.
Anyway... you've already started, so find a way to deal with it.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by marlow1962(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Realist777:

The nigga is either bleeping the daughter or the mama or the two
Mad o (lol)
3some wit moda and dulta no bad o

@op how u reason am? At least ur 10kg rice no go be waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.