Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members (7633 Views)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by OkparaIgbo: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
rhymz:

Usually I don't engage the senile Bimbo who is only good at trading Unclad pictures with interested Male Nairalanders.
Even with her change of username from FL gator( back then was she was notorious for e-prostituting on NL) to the present bigoted ileke-idi, one thing has remained constant in her persona, pettiness & very low mental power to compete in any reasonable debate without any resort to diversionary bigotry and pettiness.
I find it hard that somebody "this vain & petty minded" is resident in the US as she likes to claim.

Is the eiidiot a woman,  shocked shocked shocked shocked Mtcheewww no wonder why she obviously has a very low IQ. I heard their men are a little more enlightened than their women grin grin grin But both dont compete in the real world obviously, especially this generation of Yorubas. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by seanet02: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
See ibo kidnappers dey swoop on ilekeidi
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by Yeske2(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2011
seanet02:

You tell ileke idi to be more humane and stop derailing topics and you should not try too with that k-word in your post
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by ifenadi(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2011
please.We need peace here.I wonder what we intend to gain from all these arguement of which most are so tribalistic.One nigeria please
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by rhymz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Yeske!:

You tell ileke idi to be more humane and stop derailing topics and you should not try too with that k-word in your post
My brother leave the pig to grunt his bigotry, the only time he shows a little more intelligence than a tadpole is when there is a free for all indulgence in tribalism.
Usually, I dont indulge the nincompoops, I know some very good Yoruba people to fall into the trap of tribal trash talking, I rather curse the goons out than curse any tribe. Anyone can be stoopid and tribalistic whether Igbo or these two Yoruba fools. If I did not know Yorubas very well, I prolly would ve thoughts they were insecure riff-raffs like these two die-hard bigots.
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
seanet02:

They have not started anything.

harakiri:

Please, can you prove this claim of yours where you boldly say "MASSOB has violent history with police officers and more"? If my memory serves me right, it's always been the police that capitalize on the fact that they are unarmed non-violent protesters to intimidate them. Do you know how many times police officers have fired bullets at buses carrying unarmed MASSOB members? Do you know how many times they've shot down protesters and used tear gas sparingly? Do you know how many MASSOB members (and even innocent civilians hanging around the protesting scene) are either rotting in jails all over the country or killed in detention? Did these same police officers try the same thing with the Arewa Consultative forum supporters (A.C.F), the Odua People's Congress (O.P.C)or Ijaw Youths Council (I.Y.C)? Can you state ONE single occasion where it was reported that MASSOB members carried arms?

This is the problem with human beings. They only respect and recognize you after you've displayed brutal force. It's always the people who play nice that suffer. How many Boko Haram members who were caught have been prosecuted? They arrested hundreds (if not thousands) and till today, no trial rather most of them are back on the street. Perhaps it's about time these guys took up arms. Then, you will show some respect! ! !

I believe I've made multiple threads on the unaccountable violence exhibited by MASSOBs. To compare MASSOB's violence to the calmness of OPC would be a fool's ride to tragedy.

Simply use NL's search engine to search for those evidence you seek. I simply cannot do your homework for you, but I can lead you in the right path.

Boko harams, MASSOBs, MENDs belong in the same category. . . .whatever rights they wish to fight for. However, each has it's own level of violence. If you choose to categorze MASSOBs as the less violent one, that's your business.

rhymz:

Usually I don't engage the senile Bimbo who is only good at trading Unclad pictures with interested Male Nairalanders.
Even with her change of username from FL gator( back then was she was notorious for e-prostituting on NL) to the present bigoted ileke-idi, one thing has remained constant in her persona, pettiness & very low mental power to compete in any reasonable debate without any resort to diversionary bigotry and pettiness.
I find it hard that somebody "this vain & petty minded" is resident in the US as she likes to claim.
rhymz:

My brother leave the pig to grunt his bigotry, the only time he shows a little more intelligence than a tadpole is when there is a free for all indulgence in tribalism.
Usually, I dont indulge the nincompoops, I know some very good Yoruba people to fall into the trap of tribal trash talking, I rather curse the goons out than curse any tribe. Anyone can be stoopid and tribalistic whether Igbo or these two Yoruba fools. If I did not know Yorubas very well, I prolly would ve thoughts they were insecure riff-raffs like these two die-hard bigots.

ROTFLMAO!!! Oh dear grin grin

OkparaIgbo:

Is the eiidiot a woman,  shocked shocked shocked shocked Mtcheewww no wonder why she obviously has a very low IQ. I heard their men are a little more enlightened than their women grin grin grin But both dont compete in the real world obviously, especially this generation of Yorubas. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

We're still expecting your bigotory replies in that Yoruba thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-740902.128.html

Wetin tire you for dia?
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
See as dem vex. . . .simple paracetamol will do the trick o. Soak am in hot water, dissolve am and pour am into your ears. It gets to your brain faster that way, relieves the mental stress ya know.
Re: GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members by Obychristy: 5:45pm On May 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Abeg govt of nig live massob nd biafra alone, we no wnt wahalala. :-XAbeg govt of nig live massob nd biafra alone, we no wnt wahalala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / Labour Party Set Up Disciplinary Committee To Try National Treasurer, Oparah / Policemen Involved In Money Scrambling At Tinubu’s Trial To Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.