Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Are You Voting For In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are You Voting For In The North? (1179 Views)

Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Looking at the 3 major contenders (Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi) every northerner knows who contributed to the growth of the north
Atiku have investment in the north and other parts of this country.
Peter Obi also have investment in the north and other parts of the country.
Tinubu does not even have a barbing saloon in any part of the country except Lagos.
Tinubu is selfish, self-centred and ethnic bigot.
I will beg the northers to vote either Atiku or peter Obi.
No reasonable northerner will vote for Tinubu.
The north have no reason to vote for Tinubu at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for drug business boom

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku won't win. Vote Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Op point of correction please, in reality we have only two contenders TINUBU and ATIKU . in online we have tinubu, atiku, obi , kwankwaso and soweri
asanausana91:
Looking at the 3 major contenders (Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi) every northerner knows who contributed to the growth of the north
Atiku have investment in the north and other parts of this country.
Peter Obi also have investment in the north and other parts of the country.
Tinubu does not even have a barbing saloon in any part of the country except Lagos.
Tinubu is selfish, self-centred and ethnic bigot.
I will beg the northers to vote either Atiku or peter Obi.
No reasonable northerner will vote for Tinubu.
The north have no reason to vote for Tinubu at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by chrisxxx(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
yarimo:
Op point of correction please, in reality we have only two contenders TINUBU and ATIKU . in online we have tinubu, atiku, obi , kwankwaso and soweri
Please check out a boxing technique called upper cut. Prepare self for upper cut from Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by Mindcure: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
yarimo:
Urchin's opinion grin

But you can do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by Obaofaba: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Here in Kaduna, it's a one way traffic, Tinubu and APC all the way.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
here in kaduna it is only tinubu we know

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by Realrealfact: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by ItsTutsi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zamfara= Tinubu
Nasarawa= Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Born and Brought Up in Adamawa State..

My vote is for Obi..
About 80% of Southerners and Middlebelt residing here and have their PVC here that I have come in contact with are voting Obi

Adamawa Christians voters are proving stubborn to align with Obi, about 60% of them said they want Atiku.

Our target here as Obidients is to get the required 25%. From My projections Obi will score a little above 100k votes if election is conducted tomorrow., that won't give us the required percentage.

More works needs to be done. Obi will score more than Tinibu and Kwankwoso here. You can bet your kidney..

Many APC supporters will be voting for their son in the presidential election.

There's what they call Chinkafa de Wakey.... Meaning Rice&Beans.. in this electioneering..

Atiku(Rice) for President and Binani(Beans) for Governor..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by DSC7: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kaduna south is fully OBIdient...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
can you tell me why you are voting for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:
what has Tinubu done to Kaduna state to deserve your votes?
Iam from Kaduna state and I know Kaduna always vote on religious line. Many Muslims are voting for Tinubu in Kaduna just because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, while majority of Kaduna south are voting for peter Obi because he is a Christian.
The only people that vote based on competent are those ones that are voting for Atiku. Atiku is the only candidate that will be voted by both Christian and Muslims in Kaduna state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
A man like Tinubu don't even have barbing saloon in the north, now he want the north to vote for him and some fools are thinking in such direction. Tinubu have all his investment in lagos, but today he wants the northern votes. It is even better to vote for peter Obi if you cannot vote for Atiku. Atleast Peter Obi have his investment in the north. Atiku have his investment in both south and northern parts of this country. Tinubu have nothing in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by IDeyNL: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:

You wey dey osun brown roof

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by IDeyNL: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:

Yoruba man wey dey his brown roof

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
can you tell me why you are voting for Tinubu?
he is the best candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
IDeyNL:

Yoruba man wey dey his brown roof
igbo man wey dey Indonesian prison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
A man like Tinubu don't even have barbing saloon in the north, now he want the north to vote for him and some fools are thinking in such direction. Tinubu have all his investment in lagos, but today he wants the northern votes. It is even better to vote for peter Obi if you cannot vote for Atiku. Atleast Peter Obi have his investment in the north. Atiku have his investment in both south and northern parts of this country. Tinubu have nothing in the north.
you can't tell an investor where he should invest.. it is his personal choice..
his investment employs other tribes in Lagos too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
what has Tinubu done to Kaduna state to deserve your votes?
Iam from Kaduna state and I know Kaduna always vote on religious line. Many Muslims are voting for Tinubu in Kaduna just because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, while majority of Kaduna south are voting for peter Obi because he is a Christian.
The only people that vote based on competent are those ones that are voting for Atiku. Atiku is the only candidate that will be voted by both Christian and Muslims in Kaduna state.
atiku is incompetent... and a Fulani can never succeed another Fulani..
after tinubu rule for 8yrs, then a northerner will now rule..
any attempt to deny southerner presidency, any thing una see make una bare am that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
you can't tell an investor where he should invest.. it is his personal choice..
his investment employs other tribes in Lagos too
neither can you tell voters who vote. But anybody that want the unification of this country will learn to be a pan Nigeria by investing in other parts of the country. Do you know how many northerners would have gotten job if Tinubu has ordinary pure water company. We need to see what the man you want to vote has done to our region.
Tell me why should I vote for Tinubu.
Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
he is the best candidate
what has he done to you that proves he is the best?

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
neither can you tell voters who vote. But anybody that want the unification of this country will learn to be a pan Nigeria by investing in other parts of the country. Do you know how many northerners would have gotten job if Tinubu has ordinary pure water company. We need to see what the man you want to vote has done to our region.
Tell me why should I vote for Tinubu.
then vote your atiku in peace.. I not fit argue this night

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
what has he done to you that proves he is the best?
lagos as a case study..
eko Atlantic
Lekki seaport
housing estates
rrs(best in Nigeria)
lastma
etc were initiated/built under him cool

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
then vote your atiku in peace.. I not fit argue this night
this is not about argument, we are just dissecting what we have achieved from the 3 candidates. How will you convinced me to vote a man that has never contribute anything to my life and leave a man that invest alot in my life and the lifes of all northerners.
Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
this is not about argument, we are just dissecting what we have achieved from the 3 candidates. How will you convinced me to vote a man that has never contribute anything to my life and leave a man that invest alot in my life and the lifes of all northerners.
i am not convincing you.. I am telling you to vote your atiku and let me vote my tinubu..
shikena cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by Mrkindness: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
DSC7:
Kaduna south is fully OBIdient...
yes oo we are Obidiently Obidient Danwana

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
atiku is incompetent... and a Fulani can never succeed another Fulani..
after tinubu rule for 8yrs, then a northerner will now rule..
any attempt to deny southerner presidency, any thing una see make una bare am that time
you are now threatening the north? That buhari was nonchalant and soft heart doesn't mean that Atiku will be like that.
So now, northerners must vote for Tinubu abi?
Before then,pls go and ask Obasanjo about abacha. As a northerner you don't have any reason to vote for Tinubu. What has Tinubu ever done to the north? A question that Tinubu and his crumbs eaters cannot answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
you are now threatening the north? That buhari was nonchalant and soft heart doesn't mean that Atiku will be like that.
So now, northerners must vote for Tinubu abi?
Before then,pls go and ask Obasanjo about abacha. As a northerner you don't have any reason to vote for Tinubu. What has Tinubu ever done to the north? A question that Tinubu and his crumbs eaters cannot answer.
what as atiku done for the south?
if one Nigeria don tire you northerners, let atiku win let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by asanausana91: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
lagos as a case study..
eko Atlantic
Lekki seaport
housing estates
rrs(best in Nigeria)
lastma
etc were initiated/built under him cool
you said you are a northerner and I asked you what has he done to the north to prove that he is the best. Tinubu has many investments but no even a barbing saloon in the entire north. Is that not a sign that Tinubu is selfish, bigot and self centered? He only believe that Yoruba should gain from him.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For In The North? by LILTJAY: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
you said you are a northerner and I asked you what has he done to the north to prove that he is the best. Tinubu has many investments but no even a barbing saloon in the entire north. Is that not a sign that Tinubu is selfish, bigot and self centered? He only believe that Yoruba should gain from him.
i am not a northerner.. I am presently in the north, and I will vote for tinubu here in the north on election day wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Man Giving Tinubu & Atiku Nightmares. / It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.