Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant (8565 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by PandoraObi: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
“An aggrieved aspirant for the House of Representatives, Fagge Federal Constituency, Kano, Hon Osita Nwankwo, on Monday demanded for the refund of his N500,000 nomination fee paid to the leadership of Labour Party to contest the primaries, since the slot had been allocated to another aspirant.

According to him, this followed the refusal of the Labour Party leadership to offer him the ticket to represent Fagge Constituency, Kano at the National Assembly, due to his failure to pay the N.5 million, requested by the LP leadership for the ticket

“I paid the said amount to the Labour Party’s Account, number: 1021575052, with UBA and 20634382, with same UBA on July 6, 2022, representing N400, 000 for nomination fee paid directly to the party’s account and N100, 000 as waiver, since I was not a member of the party before the nomination. I paid N100, 000 into the legal adviser’s account, with same UBA, bringing the total sum to N500, 000, with documentary evidence of payment.”

According to him, he was requested to pay what he can afford for the ticket, adding that he voluntarily paid the sum of N500,000, which the party rejected, insisting for the payment of N3 million for the ticket and N5 million for waiver.

Following his inability to pay the said N3 million and N5 million respectively, the party leadership subsequently offered the ticket to one Shuaibu Abubakar, who fulfilled their conditions.

To this end Nwankwo said, “I officially wrote to the LP leadership, requesting for the refund of my N500, 000 since the ticket has been offered to Abubakar, who fulfilled their condition..”

https://punchng.com/kano-refund-my-nomination-fee-ex-aspirant-tells-lp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1670864330

14 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by PandoraObi: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Igbo man that want to contest in Kano got scammed by Biafra party now labour party

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Majesty2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
The Igbo man that want to contest in Kano got scammed by Biafra party now labour party
aah aah

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by LeoDeKing: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Osita Nwankwo wants to represent kano at the national assembly. For him to nurse this aspiration, he must have been enjoying the liberal nature of kano indigenes.

Yet, Osita Nwankwo's brother is in Alaigbo insulting indigenes of kano state down to their ancestors for being non tolerant.

Meanwhile, any igbo from Anambra cannot be employed as a secretary in imo or Enugu state civil service and vice versa. Let's not even talk about a man from kano being a cleaner in Abia state civil service, that one na abomination.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by LeoDeKing: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Osita Nwankwo must have seen that Labour Party cannot get more than 200 votes in kano state. The best bet for him now is to start demanding for his nomination fee before election. Even if na half, at all at all na im bad pass. grin

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by PandoraObi: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Majesty2 post=119108485]aah aahquote]hunter wars hunted

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by muykem: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Osita Nwankwo in Kano state. The level of unserious is alarming.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by MadamExcellency: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
The Igbo man that want to contest in Kano got scammed by Biafra party now the labour party

Labour Party is partly registered by NLC and TUC.

Stop being a nuisance to Nairaland.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by PandoraObi: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Stop being a nuisance to Nairaland.
nuisance, as if I am a member of your family, leave them out of this

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by JASONjnr(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
You urchins are very funny....

Making sure that you create threads to demarket Peter Obi and always tarnishing his image.....We Obidients will carefully respond to the queries and criticisms...without complaining....

If we create just a single thread now ...you will complain that we're hating Tinubu....

The said aggrieved man said his money was t enough and the party rejected it .....I wonder how he transferred money to the party account without showing evidence of payment and wants a refund....

He knows where to go to get his refund...

Since doesn't hold water ....Peter is still the best thing to ever happened to Nigerians....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Dapson73(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
PandoraObi:

Jamba ta fun jamba ra.
Ejo ku ake.

4 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by mmustapha: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2022
as expected

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by BOLATINUBU01: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Dem never see anything grin

Nwakwo go and contest in your barren land

Omo werey grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by olahero(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Labour Party people are day dreamers, Peter Obi won't win Anambra.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU 2023-2027

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by adioolayi(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Won ti scam e jare ..

O ti lo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by compton11(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
So his flatheadness want to contest among the people his people called cows? grin grin

These people just want to rule in everywhere just like their pops zik that wanted to became Western region Minister and they won't allow that for another people In their region.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by money121(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by FashionCookie(f): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
SMH Nigerians don't EVER learn.
The signs are there, but no!
Tomorrow they'll come and cry.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Ibo party in the mud again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Funny to see graduates hurling insultive words to each other to defend people who don't give a Arrow about them.

When will you people realize you're pawns in this their nonsense political game

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Falseprofet2: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2022
cool
Normal party squabbles
Nothing to see

1 Like

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by JoeNL22(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2022
LP, please do the needful.

It will put you in the good will of Nigerians.

For with Obi, a new, better and greater Nigeria is POssible.

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Babastrong(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=MadamExcellency post=119108595]

Stop being a nuisance to Nairaland.[ Biafra has hijacked the party to achieve their goal through the backdoor.]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by BOLATINUBU01: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Obi na scam grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant by Devil1Messenger: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
So labour party is now biafra party?
Obi is very wise
When soludo begged him to take the APGA ticket, he rejected it becos of foolish people like u.
Imagine if he had taken the APGA ticket, tribal bigots like u would have condemned him to a biafra party.
Someone is running on the platform that belongs to the Nigeria Labour congress (the umbrella of the average workers) and u are referring it to biafra party
How can u be so foolish and useless to ur family

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi SDP Guber Candidate, Three Senatorial Candidates Defect To APC / Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> / New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.