Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) (20883 Views)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Dinner For Participant Of Policy Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Mandate2023: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man is just dashing the northerners free money

His ill gotten money won't save his old corrupt ass from defeat in 2023

Something that was hosted by kaduna state govt

I have said it repeatedly.......u guys are political mumu and u will see it after 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by blank(f): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu being given an unfriendly welcome. They said that they don't want him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMFFzMBcK_4
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by BossGerald: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

I hear say they are looking for your blooder Simon Ekpa grin

Olaniyi

He's more lagosian than an ogbomoso refugee like you, doing owo mida and sleeping under bridge claiming lagosian.

Be proud of your ogbomoso village for once.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by gabrielonis: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2022
EMI LO KAN !
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu will still vote obi, las!-las!

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Chop Jagaban money

Enjoy
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
no be small

Buhari audio-promised to be at the fore front of Tinubu campaigns in the north but baba didn't keep to his promise grin

Not once has Buhari even campaigned for him.

If he is wise he should see the handwriting on the wall by now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2022
See nau, just to hold small dialogue, they designed this place like this, money well spent! Make una enjoy!
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Pogba12: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

each time ill gotten money, bullion van etc, and EFCC hs never invited him.
Stay there while your mates are busy collecting senate, reps,governor ticket.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Inu rirun nii p'ako agilinti grin

Since you're a servant of Lagos, I dare you to interpret that denotatively and conotatively grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Do you wanna see him naked?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu Prince of Aba still ranting like a zombidient fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Pat081: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2022
They do sendoffs for evil party

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
no be small

Buhari audio-promised to be at the fore front of Tinubu campaigns in the north but baba didn't keep to his promise grin

Deep down, I don't think Buhari likes him.

Buhaari may not be pleased handing power to someone with the air of corruption over his head, something he promised to fight with zeal.

I'm sure Osinbajo would have been his choice but Tinubu's emilokan speech probably spooked him.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Peter obi is making illegal and dubious money from gullible labour party contestants and Ipob sympathizers both home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by easytig(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2022
You took the words right off our mouth,if desperation was a person,he will spend tire and won't win chai,aboki are very smart
Ogbuefi2020:
Dem just de chop this man mugu
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Dem just de chop this man mugu
Who is much?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by arcis: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

keep ranting..your in coming president

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by DoxxAnon: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Them go chop your money!

They told you yesterday.. “Bamayi”.. you can add that to your title Bamayi of Birnin Gwari
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by easytig(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Forget , tinubu go drop millions before he leave Kaduna.
Mandate2023:

Something that was hosted by kaduna state govt

I have said it repeatedly.......u guys are political mumu and u will see it after 2023 election
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Mindcure: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
JAGABAN
The Thief of Lagos treasury

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Islamists are holding dinner and dialogue

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Blaze14k: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
KingKO22:

Sit at home children always have unsolicited opinions on how Tinubu should carry out his campaigns nd how he spends his money grin

But they are zombies nd mute in any matter concern killings and kidnapping in SadEast

Nyamirin Osu

Who said we are mute.. u guys are so pathetic. You say we insult the hell out of someone buh u yorubas are the worst take for instance the comment u just dropped. Lemme ask u mr condemner how many times have u spoken against the killings in the south without turning it into an insult. How many times have u spoken about the killings in north and turned it into an insult. If i still ask u why u hate igbo's u still cant explain. So say all u want will are still strong and working for our own good.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Always deceiving himself in a controlled environment.

For all his 'jagabanship' nothing scares this man like a simple debate.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2022
OLAADEX:

Can't you mind your business Prince of Aguleri?
You mean like you and your fellow urchins mind theirs whenever you people see Peter Obi thread or even when he is not mentioned in the thread..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2022
FakePrinceOfLagos:

[quote author=OLAADEX post=119109202]

Can't you mind your business Prince of Aguleri?
He is a confirmed notorious impostor from Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Mindcure: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu Prince of Aba still ranting like a zombidient fool.
mumu, if him rant de pain you why not do the needful

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2022
KingKO22:

Sit at home children always have unsolicited opinions on how Tinubu should carry out his campaigns nd how he spends his money grin

But they are zombies nd mute in any matter concern killings and kidnapping in SadEast

Nyamirin Osu
The killing is taking place in South East and Igbos are killing themselves not your people or other tribes right,so why do you people always cry more than the berieved or cry for same tribe you people have repeatable said that you hate with passion,no be juju??.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Blaze14k: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

These yorubas are equally daft.. if you ask him who is lookin simon ekpa he wont say. If you ask him why they are lookin for him.. no idea. Na only insult in sabi
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2022
KingKO22:

We are offering yu free rid to go and enjoy ur SadEast in peace but im sure many of yu are afraid that yu may not even make it to ur village bf Simon boys cannibalize ur flat empty nd hate filled head
Boy before you start hating great Igbos first learn how to write correct English..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

How can FG be looking for Simon Ekpa,the one they have been sponsoring to tarnish good works of great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but trust me very soon breeze will blow and fowl nyash will be exposed.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria / 100 Kwara Communities Without Electricity For Over 100 Years / Why APC Suspended Amosun, Okorocha, Osita Okechukwu, Usani Usani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.