Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) (20881 Views)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Dinner For Participant Of Policy Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Blaze14k:

These yorubas are equally daft.. if you ask him who is lookin simon ekpa he wont say. If you ask him why they are lookin for him.. no idea. Na only insult in sabi
Don't mind him,he think we did not know that FG have been using Simon Ekpa,DSS and NA to destabilize South East but they will be exposed very soon when our Great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is out soon............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by ojex004: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell me what to do

No mind him jare, now that me in position to tell you that. I say to you ekuke, shut up and mind your fu*king business
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man is just dashing the northerners free money

His ill gotten money won't save his old corrupt ass from defeat in 2023

Haha
Go read what the Bible and Quran Says about been generous. You don't have any evidence that his wealth is ill gotten. Are you an Enemy of wealth ?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2022
OLAADEX:

Can't you mind your business Prince of Aguleri?

Who is vying the president of Nigeria should be business of any sane Nigeria. The present president of Nigeria is cause of the sorry state of today's Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Skyehigher1: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This northerners will finish Tinubu money and still vote against him
prince of hatred despite all the character assassination you put on asiwaju since 2019 and before APC presidential primaries you still like na ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Mrmb: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us..... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Willie2015: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's what they call politics... my friend.
You must court the North to become the President..
Even Atiku, a son of the North is dazzled.
Its simply the Games of Throne..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by caracas: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Just wasting money up n down
Useless people ….
Come n smell presidency na ……
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by caracas: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Willie2015:

That's what they call politics... my friend.
You must court the North to become the President..
Even Atiku, a son of the North is dazzled.
Its simply the Games of Throne..
So Atiku told you he is dazzled abi?
He is dazzled that Apc members in the north keeps defecting to pdp since this electioneering period started
He is dazzled that when ever thifnubu goes to campaign in the north he gets the cold treatment from the ppl….
Don’t worry 2023 is close by
Tinubu’s defeat n disgrace in the north will not shock us cos we know better but it will shock you urchins to your bone marrows…
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

E shock you and dey pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Bfly: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu is being romancing notherner late
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Villa12(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

Olaniyi

He's more lagosian than an ogbomoso refugee like you, doing owo mida and sleeping under bridge claiming lagosian.

Be proud of your ogbomoso village for once.
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Afamed: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame for once

A boy without single honour

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Over 1 trillion Lagos state budget for 2023 will suffer heavily in the hands of Tia Tia Bla Blu Blu...
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Kexman99: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2022
OLAADEX:

na were dey im head
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu's campaign is the most hands-on, professional, focused, responsive, and comprehensive campaign in the history of Nigeria.

It's running like a well-organized and well-oiled machine.

God Bless Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Morphinne: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don’t even know why he thought he could stop you from fulfilling your destiny, the one and only thing you’re born to do (wailing) till the day you die grin grin
Can you ever stop dogs from barking ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by BossGerald: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Mueez

I live in Anambra state, I've always been home every Xmas.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How is that exactly your headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Villa12(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

Mueez

I live in Anambra state, I've always been home every Xmas.
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

Are you enjoying the paradise Obi build for you and your fellow zombies?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by BossGerald: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu

Are you enjoying the paradise Obi build for you and your fellow zombies?

Mueez

Where I live in Obosi is a paradise compared to the slummy Ibadan.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2022
While this clown dey do church runs all over the place..

grin grin

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Tradman: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2022
OLAADEX:

But Erufia has warned tinubu not to contest. Looted fund in lagos is enough to feed the whole of north. It is obvious tinubu will vote Peter obi for president. God bless obi
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Flows001(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Forget it!!! Obi will never win. No matter the smount of character assassination you do on Tinubu.
Wo, Lukmon abi Taofeeq, Peter Obi will rule you, your druglord and the entire meaningful Nigerians from next year till 2031.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by stevups(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If you know the meaning of dinner, you would have known that Tinubu is highly welcome in Kaduna. The next president of Nigeria is Tinubu. Nothing can change it!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Dialogue with WHO?
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2022
stevups:

If you know the meaning of dinner, you would have known that Tinubu is highly welcome in Kaduna. The next president of Nigeria is Tinubu. Nothing can change it!!!
be making yourself happy with your own lies you hear

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm sure Agbado masala and
cassava bolonese will be on the
menu ..☺️☺️☺️

Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Relax!

Watch the movie!

Reality will humble you!
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Flows001:

Wo, Lukmon abi Taofeeq, Peter Obi will rule you, your druglord and the entire meaningful Nigerians from next year till 2031.
Know this and know peace.

Stop smoking marijuana!

Somethings are impossible in life!
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Flows001(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking marijuana!

Somethings are impossible in life!
Hazeez, you're right, things like the druglord becoming the President of this country, such is the most impossible thing ever in this life.
Peter Obi will rule you, the druglord as well as the millions of meaningful Nigerians, from 2023 - 2031. wink
Re: Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Flows001:

Hazeez, you're right, things like the druglord becoming the President of this country, such is the most impossible thing ever in this life.
Peter Obi will rule you, the druglord as well as the millions of meaningful Nigerians, from 2023 - 2031. wink

Reality will humble you!

I hope you won’t deactivate account after election!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths / List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.