Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Want To Kill Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Kill Myself (1708 Views)

My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? / Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? / I Will Kill Myself If I Don't Get A Babe In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill Myself by bingbagbo(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2011
I saw my landlord coming out from the bathroom with my gal. . .i v not been maself since! HELP NOW!
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by chiteny(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2011
Mtcheeew! Because of a girl friend (some one u never marry) you what to kill yourself. Pls get matured.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Woke4all(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2011
Why you dey publish am first?  Abi you need money for rope or poison? angry
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Pweety4me(f): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2011
chiteny:

Mtcheeew! Because of a girl friend (some one u never marry) you what to kill yourself. Pls get matured.
I like that cheesy
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Pweety4me(f): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2011
@OP he was only doing what you could not undecided
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by manakeagie: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2011
you can not do that to your self when you have so many chances to do so many things, you have got a life to lead my dear, never think about that,
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Russialane(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2011
what do you want us in nairaland to do for you? if you are looking for suggestions on how to kill yourself trust me lots of people here will no hesitate to give you good advice on how to go about it.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by manmustwac(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2011
Also Think about the money your people go spend on your burial expenses
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2011
its better u kill ur self through the lagoon to save ur family the cost of burial
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Osama10(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2011
When you see death nobody go tell you to run.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2011
Abeg if u get any beta oproperty add my name 4 uя will b4 u die,u can set urself ablaze that way no 1 will cry at uя graveside.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by nassiwa: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Killing yourself because of a girl friend? There so many cute girls out there. You can replace her but you will never get a chance to replace your life.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by mashnino(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2011
oboi the girl is nt worth your life oo, did she tell you what they wre doin inside for better knowledge of wat happened, just take it easy sha,
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2011
Shoutin
Cocoa where d hel u bn
runs 2 hug er
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by bagodin(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2011
@Chiteny 9ice one there,@Woke4all seconded.
Afterall that PDP dude Abaniwonda didn't seek advice b4 he drowned himself.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by freecocoa(f): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2011
*Embraces her* Dyt L♥√ع,I've been around o but very busy
,I harldy have time 2 browse,I've missed u wella.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by bagodin(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2011
Abeg die foolish pussybrains,she continue poking the landlord,his son,nxt door neighbour,lawyer,aboki,ur best4rndzzzzz on ur grave.MUMU!!! ISI-EWU.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by born2boink(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2011
Concerning the Killing yourself, please do fast as soon as possible and wish you good luck in hell or luckily heaven
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2011
You don't have to kill yourself because of some cheap girl,
you just move on for goodness sakes.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2011
undecided
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by MMM2(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2011
op

i thought u were death long time ago wink angryangry
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by God2man(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
You are not the owner of your life, God gave it to you, you must give account to God on how you spent your life on earth, if you die by killing yourself, you go straight to hell. You are still young, find time to engage yourself in knowing God. Accept christ as your Lord and saviour. Pray to God to lead you to the church where the spirit of God is reigning. There are so many fake churches around. The time of your youth should be used for God and not immoral sexual thought about a girl. Please find time to read. Ecclesiasiste 12: 1-end. God bless you. God2man.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by pendo89(f): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
bin gbagbo:

I saw my landlord coming out from the bathroom with my gal. . .i v not been maself since! HELP NOW!

Is that your reason for sending an sos? Do you know really understand how suicidal people feel and react?
They are usually people who have gotten to the end of themselves. Its not a laughing matter at all.

Thing is this.This your cry is called 'PARASUICIDE. NL has heard your distress call and that has soothed you.
So pick up your broken self and move on cz if you really were intent on doing it you would not have sent out a distress call.
Suicidal people dont announce at all. You will hear after the deed,
And who is that causing you to feel this way? a cheat? c'mmon. you are worth more than sacrificing your life to 4 nothing.
angry
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Tosinville(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
Why would she bath with ur landlord? maybe u don't Bleep her bera.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by tellwisdom: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
op

i thought u were death long time ago wink angry angry

grin grin
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by tellwisdom: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
Shakes my head in disgust to *NAIJA GURLS*

My brother, you can get more better gurls at the mortuary, Just GET urself OTAPIAPIA, take two spoons and your already there, simple sad sad sad
, God forgive me o cheesy
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
****yawns**** undecided Because of a girl? you wan die? Make it SNAPPY! The world doesnt need HALF PINT LOW SELF-ESTEEMED MEN like you! SILLY RABBIT! angry
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
OP

How can I be of service? I know two Nigerian policemen who would do it for free.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
bin gbagbo:

bin gbagbo bro i have "lebe" i have a pistol and i have otapiapia choose one!
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by Orikinla(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
If the landlord has laid your babe, you should try your luck on the Landlord's wife.
Two can play.
Or send me their read IDs so that I can expose them for you.
Sex tapes would be great.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by obowunmi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ OP and so? You can both share her kitten. Its wide available and open. Just use a condom.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself by 2goodbobo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
@poster, GIRLS CHEATING ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS OR VICE VERSA IS NOT ALIEN IN TODAYS WORLD.JUST COUNT YOUR LOSS AND MOVE ON BROTHER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Red Flags Not To Ignore When You’re Dating. / 6 Ways To Tell Your Parents About Him. / A Girl Told Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.