Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment (5829 Views)

Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign / JUST IN: Atiku Pledges N50m To Fight Against Coronavirus / Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Annistars: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
I'm not know if Peter Obi or the other baba will win or not but what I do know is that Kwankwaso and Atiku will lose 2023 presidential election.

The presidential race is between Peter Obi and that Baba.

Point of correction the presidential race is between Peter obi and Peter obi
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by skj1377(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2022
He could not connect Yola or ganye local government (his village)with good roads for 8yrs. It was Buhari who rehabilitated both roads imagine . Now he has started making promises.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Chinonye2022(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
I'm not know if Peter Obi or the other baba will win or not but what I do know is that Kwankwaso and Atiku will lose 2023 presidential election.

The presidential race is between Peter Obi and that Baba.
then baba hav won already
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by AdamsLawan: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Nasarawa people is a golden opportunity to u guys, give all ur vote to PDP and AtikuOkowa2023 and if emerge as the president u utilizes this opportunity.

#LetsRecoverNigeriaTogather
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by jeromestarks: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Chinonye2022:
then baba hav won already

Wait na make INEC announce am.
This Urchins, una body too dey do somehow.
I no wan hear any word from you again.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Gaabasky: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2022
“Today, the Mayo Belwa-Jada-Ganye-Toungo Road has been fully constructed, and it is the road that Alhaji Atiku uses to get to his hometown of Jada.”

Small shame Atiku no get.
Atiku left Jada road unconstructed for 8 years. If not for Buhari with his magnificent way the road wud have bn in sorry state till today
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Enemyofpeace: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Yinmu! All na wash

Affordable Xmas Goat � for sale at 3k Only
But you will come in the night because my neighbours folake4u, ajepako, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl and lalasticlala don't just like my progress
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by everythinggirly(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
Sir Must You Be President Before You Do So?

Can't You Be a Pathrotic Citizen!? angry

God bless you, I just tire for this man. See him yam face
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Okhuadams(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2022
LearnedsConcept:

Source: ThisDayLive
As VP you couldn't not fix the roads in ur state na Nasawara you now promise to do. Well you and yourself know you won't win
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Melonsmasher: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2022
ogascomax:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Atiku, Tinubu, Obi etc none of them are Messiah and none of them will take Nigeria to that glorious future that most people have created in their minds. You better start forging your future outside the mindset of a politician is the hope of a better life for you otherwise you may become poor with Obi as president. Wealth is note served in a restaurant.
You said it all
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Okhuadams(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2022
The man from Cameroon has spoken another possible lie
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Mosesbbwala: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction
Atiku is the answer to the problems of bad road and good infrastructural development.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by jibrilELsudan: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2022
HE MUST GO CONNECT HIS WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE FIRST

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by lakeside30: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2022
End time pleges
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Amaggedon: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:
See mumu dey talk...Atiku before you start talking gibberish, go and make a down payment for the roasted corn to connect electricity to those roads grin
Agbado electric transmission theory?

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Tradman: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
why didn't you connect them when you were the vice president? Go and sit down my friend, grandpa go and play with your grand children. Asorock is not a retirement home
our president
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by BossGerald: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Amaggedon:
Agbado electric transmission theory?

You sabi jare grin
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by loadedvibes: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Why him no connect am when him dey office then?
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Robenna(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
Sir Must You Be President Before You Do So?

Can't You Be a Pathrotic Citizen!? angry

Thank you for this word �
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by JoeNL22(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2022
ogascomax:
The man of the moment. It's a strange thing to believe that G5 governors lack of support will make Atiku lost 2023 election while Peter Obi without one governor will win 2023 election. The level of hypocrisy and sentimental talk I have seen so far is very strange. While some have believed that Atiku performed so well because of Obi that is another level of insanity. In their desperate mind they think south south voted massively for Atiku because of Obi. The level of useless talk I read for LP supporters are so alarming. Most of them will be embarrassed when result start coming from the south perhaps they will start insulting Nigerians that we are the cause of our problem by not voting their MESSIAH. I have said it before and I will say it again. Atiku, Tinubu, Obi etc none of them are Messiah and none of them will take Nigeria to that glorious future that most people have created in their minds. You better start forging your future outside the mindset of a politician is the hope of a better life for you otherwise you may become poor with Obi as president. Wealth is note served in a restaurant.

Your assertions are quite foolish.

So who told you obi can't win this elections with or without a governor at his side?

How many votes can the governor give you? Is it 1 or 100?

Who will vote in the elections? People or the structure? Who is the structure? People or the governors?

F you people and your structures.

Nigerians will vote their choices whether you like it or not!

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. So you expect us to vote Tinubu or Atiku because of what? They have the structures and backing of certain governors or people in government? You must be very stupid if you think that/those assumption(s) will happen in 2023.

Since we have been voting the same set of people since 1999, what are the results?
PDP desolated Nigeria
APC destroyed the little Nigeria had.
And in your myopic foolish mind, you expect us to vote for the same set of people come 2023.

Sorry to say this.....But you must be very mad to think we won't do otherwise.

Vote wisely in an OBIDIENT manner.

Obi is your incoming president cum 2023. Get use it!
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by ajepako(f): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Yinmu! All na wash

Affordable Xmas Goat � for sale at 3k Only
But you will come in the night because my neighbours folake4u, ajepako, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl and lalasticlala don't just like my progress

Alafishe
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by HRMK: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2022
USUAL FAKE PROMISES OF POLITICIANS!!
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by onomeabuja: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
why didn't you connect them when you were the vice president? Go and sit down my friend, grandpa go and play with your grand children. Asorock is not a retirement home
Let me splash U a bit cool u guys think by searching every corner of d internet to find pictures that suits ur emotions makes u think ur useless Obi will win d election?
I know how Obi with all its supporters will end.
Pains & sorrow!
Atiku has made it right n he will b elected Nigeria president! grin
Cooking lies $ propaganda won't help useless Obi $ tinubu supporters.
Ur stone head embarassed will rather sink with u guys bcoz any little fake news, u guys will run behind nairaland $ b spewing rubbish from ur stinky mouth.
A master is A master &
ATIKU ABUBAKAR, THE WAZIRI OF WAZIRI IS UR MASTER!!!

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by olamike02: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Why promised what you couldn't do for your people for others. AA very desperate individual.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by olamike02: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2022
It was APC that made the road leading to his town after spending eight years in power and some fools will believe these lies.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
onomeabuja:

Let me splash U a bit cool u guys think by searching every corner of d internet to find pictures that suits ur emotions makes u think ur useless Obi will win d election?
I know how Obi with all its supporters will end.
Pains & sorrow!
Atiku has made it right n he will b elected Nigeria president! grin
Cooking lies $ propaganda won't help useless Obi $ tinubu supporters.
Ur stone head embarassed will rather sink with u guys bcoz any little fake news, u guys will run behind nairaland $ b spewing rubbish from ur stinky mouth.
A master is A master &
ATIKU ABUBAKAR, THE WAZIRI OF WAZIRI IS UR MASTER!!!

Sorry, don't cry, don't cry
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Sufyaan003(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Atiku will rule Nigerians by the grace of Allah
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by VIKTO83(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Pls someone should remind Atiku his state of Origin. Another person should also remind him that he was vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for 8 years. Not Vice president of my town Union ooo.
Now he suddenly remembers he need to get them connecting roads.
Atiku, if I say thunder fire u they will say I have insulted an elder.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Lordpet: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Person the promise what he doesn't have to offer, how far with the roads in your home state Adamawa state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPCL: We Will Appeal Court's Reinstatement Of Ararume As Non-executive Chairman / Fashola Commissions 103 New Ultra Modern Classrooms (pictures) / My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.