Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing (2902 Views)

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by lexylaw40: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2022
The son of the Obi of onitsha Mr Olusegun obasanjo has made it Cristal clear that his is fully behind his kins man Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhj3mLi7jdU

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by bonechamberlain(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2022
OBJ a true leader, a real man.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by JASONjnr(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Even a newborn baby knows it's Obi....

But some people will never agree to it until they get to experience a terrible knockout at the boot...

Una go see shege....For country weh people no wan use their ear hear APC and PDP......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by LadyRosa(f): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2022
That's good .
Equity drives progress.
Igbo lo kan
Nigeria lo kan.

May God punish urchins.Amen

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Hezzyluv: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Even a newborn baby knows it's Obi....

But some people will never agree to it until they get to experience a terrible knockout at the boot...

Una go see shege....For country weh people no wan use their ear hear APC and PDP......

It's purely based on religion, tribalism and what they persive they would gain. That is what has brought Nigeria to where it is today.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Chelseanababa(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
God go purnish you for this fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by EngrKemp: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2022
lexylaw40:
The son of the Obi of onitsha Mr Olusegun obasanjo has made it Cristal clear that his is fully behind his kins man Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhj3mLi7jdU

Obj and pmb fought the war and know exactly where the war ended and believe in equity and justice and fairness.

They are saying same thing.

Wr have come to perform equity and this is our last service to Nigeria e have fought to keep together.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
God help this country
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Ruggedniggaone: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Who is threatening this old man that can't win ordinary his poling unit for Peter Obi? Obasanjo only get mouth he doesn't have any electoral value both in his state and outside his state

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Moh247: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Make person just respect Baba's old age... He knows Obi doesn't have a chance, just doing eye service

If he was serious he would have taken Obi all around North as he took Jonathan and Yaradua campaigning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Who is threatening this old man that can't win ordinary his poling unit for Peter Obi? Obasanjo only get mouth he doesn't have any electoral value both in his state and outside his state
And tinubu is begging for his endorsement?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by christejames(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Posterity will be kind to OBJ and Pa Adebanjo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Ruggedniggaone: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And tinubu is begging for his endorsement?
wetin concern me with agbado master?
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by lexylaw40: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Baba has never won even in polling unit next to his house....he lost
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by 00FFT00(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2022
LadyRosa:
That's good .
Equity drives progress.
Igbo lo kan
Nigeria lo kan.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Realrealfact: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by 00FFT00(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2022
It is an insult to mention Tinubu's name around Obasanjo.

General Olusegun Obasanjo and Senator Ahmed Tinubu are age mates. President Obasanjo has a proven education and career track record. A retired general of Nigeria's armed forces. A military and civilian head of state. A Ph.D. holder. A war Veteran. Frontline farmer and internationally sought-after and recognized leader.

Who is Ahmed Tinubu?.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Brendaniel: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2022
lexylaw40:
Baba has never won even in polling unit next to his house....he lost

But he won president twice and even made his preferred candidate president, your family not patronizing your business does not mean the whole world will not...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Ayo8(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2022
I knew it… it’s Obi or Obi…

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by lereinter(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2022
bonechamberlain:
OBJ a true leader, a real man.

If you don't remember your history you will fall into the hands of Scammers again
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Betanaija42moro: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Obi is better

At this time, Nigeria needs a President who can make the country a producing nation, reduce corruption and wastage in governance.

Otherwise, debt servicing and inflation alone will sink this country.
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by lexylaw40: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

But he won president twice and even made his preferred candidate president, your family not patronizing your business does not mean the whole world will not...
yes through his do or die elections
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Britishpea: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol. Obj. Nigerian leaders are laughable. Man who had the opportunity to give Nigeria a good blueprint but failed because of selfish desires.

As he is, anyone who doesn’t know obj shoujd know that he doesn’t want anyone who can better his administration to get to the presidency.

He actually knows that Tinubu will beat all the current and past leaders in terms of achievements if he climbs the presidency. I believe in Asiwajus presidency.
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by JoeNL22(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Olaolex: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
LadyRosa:
That's good .
Equity drives progress.
Igbo lo kan
Nigeria lo kan.

Apart from say Igbo lokan, Peter Obi is the only qualified candidate that has the good people of Nigeria at heart. God purnish any forefather that wants to snatch power and run away with it... Obi is the next president of federal rupublic of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by Olaolex: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chelseanababa:
God go purnish you for this fake news
Didn't you watch the video? Why are you this pained?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by lexylaw40: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obasanjo trying to make it up to his blood brothers
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by LadyRosa(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olaolex:
Apart from say Igbo lokan, Peter Obi is the only qualified candidate that has the good people of Nigeria at heart. God purnish any forefather that wants to snatch power and run away with it... Obi is the next president of federal rupublic of Nigeria

May good fortune favour you .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by DSC7: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Urchins go say OBJ na Ipob cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
OBJ is a comic. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing by stuffs2002: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi wants to be president based on quota system because he is from S/E. Same S/E people have been attacking northerners based on quota system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do? If You Are The President Of Nigeria! / Crisis Is Imminent In APC, As Tinubu Hijacks Party While Buhari Is Sidelined / Jonathan Family Vs Buhari Family – Who Rocks? :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.