Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (37019 Views)

$600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by olatuns2017: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVob7tE-Bg

Rufai Oseni reacts to APC's secret calls to the owner of Arise TV to sack him.

They say all sorts about me but I want them to know I LOVE THEM” -- Rufai Oseni

Ezekwesili reacts:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1602255256846565376?t=JB1wS1IFq-uo5Pylcu_8gQ&s=19

Ezekwesili

Shame is ur shame

On earth you said "objective analyses"

Wahtttt

Pls note all the arize tv guys are all PDP me.bers ...

Even channels tv struggling to be objective

TVC and AIT political party tv

You are professor ooo

Politics can make someone loose sense oo

Anyways

PVC of a professor is the same Value of PVC of a shoe maker

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is riding on a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew IPOB crew would finish him completely

if tinubu had done the right thing and supported an igbo presidency which os the only fair thing to happen in 2023 elections he would have been praised by ipob and been a hero of democracy bt No he wants to fight dirty so they are giving it to him dirty too.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Duru009(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC think thy can ARISE tv just the way thy have pocketed an controlled Channels and Co
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Constablepatr: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ricky97:
Rufai don't be bothered at all....Nigerians are solidly behind you.
Keep pressing BAT and his Urchins neck. grin

Lol BAT don’t you know it’s against media to be partisan sorry
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha coming from an eternally accursed mad man grin a dead corpse is better than you na grin
WEAK VESSEL OMO ALE JATIJATI WAN FORM TROLL grin grin Ko ni dara fun ọo grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Venom11(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's not about APC - it's about the black man.

The heart of a black man is as black as his skin colour.

Yu go just open your..mouth... Down to yawn rubbish with your fking black heart
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Venom11(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Orch1981:

Black man is cursed
Mumu talk rih there... �
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119130937][/quote]

Shut up jareh you dis enternally cursed omo ale jatijati
ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu grin
I been think se you get Vawulence but you dry like madt,very very WEAK SLAVISH VESSEL grin
Iku aipe ni yio je tire.
ISSEEE.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by olulaanu76o: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC should be sacked ratherAPC should be sacked rather...
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by weljewel: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks and Praise be to God for recovery of all myself and my possessions.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by stuffs2002: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ricky97:

This proves that Rufai is not neutral.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Akharmony: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Even if they sack you,they cant sack your gift. .
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Mccullum: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC does not get time for inconsequential Rufai because of rigorous campaign facing now towards the victory in 2023 general election.

Rufai Oseni only looking for an attention with his junk journalism. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by byteem: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
this is the real definition of structure, APC government controlling your boss

They dont. Control.nada
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by victorsola: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVob7tE-Bg

Rufai Oseni reacts to APC's secret calls to the owner of Arise TV to sack him.

They say all sorts about me but I want them to know I LOVE THEM” -- Rufai Oseni

Ezekwesili reacts:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1602255256846565376?t=JB1wS1IFq-uo5Pylcu_8gQ&s=19
please give us important news jare .

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by weljewel: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks be to God for recovery of all myself and my possessions.
Thanks be to God for my miraclous testimonies.
Thanks be to God for revelation, direction, anointing, my new names, my marriage, my friends, God' people around me, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, direction, speech, revelation, helpers, prayer, provision, my finances, money, capital, jobs, smiles, Thanksgiving, recovery, delivery, speech delivery, wisdom, knowledge, confidence, victory, Divine visitation, my Stewardship over properties. I bless you Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ifihearam: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
The way I hate that Rufai guy..at the end of the day he will be the one to lose.

If tinubu calls his boss to sack him tonight they will.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Shikini: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ignore them bro.
Just keep doing your job
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by olatade(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
BAT is just a candidate, yet with impunity he snubs the local independent media. If he becomes president what will happen?Coming from a man who claimed he fought dictatorship during the military regime. This is a red flag for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by 2016v2017: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ricky97:
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Whitecoal711: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
RZArecta:
My party the APC can be so heartless in their dealings that sometimes, you think it's being run by proper demons and devils. How can you play politics even with the funeral of someone's father ?
They are hybrid devils
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Dachris72(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
The truth must be told.... nonsense in this country anymore.....vote Peter Obi as your next president of Nigeria come election 2023.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Whoknowsme: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew IPOB crew would finish him completely

Its your APC that has plunged Nigeria into a state of almost no return that are loyal and can be trusted.
Market your candidate without been biased. Pls pack one side joor.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by symbianDON(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fiscus105:
Tinubu an incoming monster , he would consume die-hard fans first.

He is yet to be president, he behaving like emperor, imagine if he finally gets the sword.
just leave them...they'll understand sooner or later
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Rapuru14: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

You're a pathetic fellow; full of lies and deceptive rhetorics to hoodwink the simple minds. Away with you oh lier from hell!
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by indigenous234(f): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's about the APC and PDAPC.... Thier heart is as dark as thier skin colour

SmartPolician:

It's not about APC - it's about the black man.

The heart of a black man is as black as his skin colour.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by MasterKernel: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:
This one dey overestimate himself

Asiwaju supporters no send am neither do we send Arise TV

If dem sack am or not, Asiwaju no go still show for Arise TV.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Because Arise TV will never allow team to reply their questions.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
This guy Is wise. Love them kwagrin
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Omodua(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

Rubbish talks from disgruntled APC urchin!
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Omodua(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
inoki247:
Make he go apply for Radio Biafra nobody will call for his sack derr dey also av freedom of speech so far you're saying what they want shocked shocked shocked
You're an illiterate. Supporting a senile and human vegetable shows you don't have confidence for yourself.
Shame. Continue to depend on crumbs from master's table!
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by inoki247: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omodua:
You're an illiterate. Supporting a senile and human vegetable shows you don't have confidence for yourself.
Shame. Continue to depend on crumbs from master's table!

Lol keep crying and abusing people up nd down INEC will not count your abuse on election day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.