Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,108 members, 7,842,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (37024 Views)

$600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by atinga1: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

That's AriseTV boss with Tinubu... If you think a legend and genius like Tinubu would ever be irrelevant till he dies, then you might as well believe Obi has a chance in 2023... Keep fooling yourself
He not only does, he's winning this coming election.
Nigerians are obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by paradigmshift(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC and backwardness
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by MiaBeer(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
No political party in Nigeria is more deceptive than APC. shocked
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Agro1144: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Frr
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
ezekweseli just hate Yoruba people, forget OBJ helped that hippopotamus as a minister in his cabinet, just go and watch her critics to Abike Dabiri with one spoilt brat yet he ignored the dude and jump on Abike's rebuking the nyanmiri idiot

now Tinubu that ignore Bode George and other recognized politicians in Nigeria we now be calling for one useless reporter sack? Rufai Oseni is promoting Tinubu, Rufai Oseni would rather be paid by Tinubu for promoting him indirectly

where is Hudenyin today? bunch of m0rons cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ariesbull: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC and objectivity don't tally
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Addme: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Can anyone show me where APC called for his sack?
Asking because I have not come across it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by CheapHomes1: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:
This one dey overestimate himself

Asiwaju supporters no send am neither do we send Arise TV

If dem sack am or not, Asiwaju no go still show for Arise TV.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

If Asiwaju no send rufai, why then is APC your master calling for his sack?
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Addme: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If Asiwaju no send rufai, why then is APC your master calling for his sack?
Show me where they called for his sack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by zinaunreal(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin you don go cap wetin pass you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by CheapHomes1: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

That's AriseTV boss with Tinubu... If you think a legend and genius like Tinubu would ever be irrelevant till he dies, then you might as well believe Obi has a chance in 2023... Keep fooling yourself

Indeed he is a genius

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
The guy should be ignored naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by basybasy: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVob7tE-Bg

Rufai Oseni reacts to APC's secret calls to the owner of Arise TV to sack him.

They say all sorts about me but I want them to know I LOVE THEM” -- Rufai Oseni

Ezekwesili reacts:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1602255256846565376?t=JB1wS1IFq-uo5Pylcu_8gQ&s=19
I don't blame this idiot, I only blame those that take him serious. Who knows him, who is he? Abeg forget about the idiot and focus on how Jagaban's mandate will be delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Mepokoy: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Good boy
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by tk4radi: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

FROM THE PHOTOS...
Did the Arise-Tv Boss Endorse Tinubu??
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Who’s is APC. Who made the call(s)? Fake news merchants . Hustle right and stop using fake news to pull traffic

Tinubu and his APC goons never denied the allegation from Nduka that they called him to sack Rufai and the other guy
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by OluSecurityTech: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Apc party is a party for all Nigerian time will tell
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ChristineC: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forest122:
Sincerely I don't like this guy.
which guy
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forest122:
Sincerely I don't like this guy.
Everyone cannot be loved anyway.
I and millions of Nigerians love Rufai like mad.

I think he has enough likeness already. You can keep yours bro
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Trustwallet(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
You mean after all this years of suffering, u still want people to vote in apc again, atleast have conscious, there are people going through alot under this regime...
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu that doesn't have a 100% assurance of winning his base has a chance abi ?
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC urchins are walking disasters
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is riding a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Guy you can't even imagine how low you sound when you go on with this Ipob bullcrap,Yes I understand that Zombie ooo Zombie must Zombie but don't you think you are working too much grin
Obi fought Secessionist to a standstill, did your tinubu caution or condemn the Oduduwa movement?
2023 has to be anything but APC for the sake of the Collective SURVIVAL OF NIGERIA.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Trustwallet(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:

You mean after all this years of suffering, u still want people to vote in apc again, atleast have conscience, there are people going through alot under this regime...
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Orch1981: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is riding a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew

Black man is cursed
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by muykem: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who is taking Rufia serious? What AIT and Dokpesi can't achieve in 2015 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by UNDFTD: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
JOURNALISM in LIEGERIA has been dead and buried long ago. In the true sense, there are no actual journalists in that contraption. All you see are COWARDLY men and women who are more interested in doing the bidding of their paymasters rather than maintaining journalistic integrity. They are so afraid to speak the truth to power and damn the consequence because they all have eaten the forbidden fruit. That's why no one respects or believes anything that the media in LIEGERIA reports.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by pho: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
The kind of heat Obi has faced at Arise, Channel and with Zara Ahmed no other presidential candidates has felt it. Obi has been grill at Arise more than any presidential candidates and none of his spoke person has come to attack Arise. He has been question about the PANDORA let Tinubu come and face Rufai and Seun let them grill him. If you can grant interview to BCC why not local TV. Imagine him saying in chatam house that they want to use him to make money so the BBC you granted interview are not using you to make money.

Anyway all I know is God will use this 2023 election to answer the yarning of the common man prayer in this country.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Awoleesu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

The roll call ain't complete Mannn!

You failed to acknowledge the man with the dentition of a donkey at the background...

He's an aspiring GCON too!
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by obembet(f): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
RZArecta:
why do you just want things to be glossed over ? How would you feel if you were the victim of this particular attack even God forbid up to your moment of grieving ? How would you feel if powerful people called your boss to get you sacked ? I'm sure you'll be damn happy if your boss sticks by you. This matter is not important to you because you're not the victim and maybe you support the offending party

Sometimes when you see the truth, Oseni as left his work ase a journalist and focus is politics. As a journalist, U must be neutrial and always stay behinde the citizen. I can show you twitter when Oseni mess Up which i dont expect from him. Ruben Abati is a senior man when it come to journalist, and hes a core PDP member but He never condemn any party or anye candidate, babajide Otitoloju is a APC, He never open Up and condemn any candidate. Seun Okin which is a big boy when it come to journalist never condemn any candidate. Just cos of 300k+ follow, Oseni just mess himself Up. He should remember that election will come and go. Obi Atiku and Tinubu will remain friend and businessmen.

He will be a biggest loser

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by leisuretym: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi supporters are behind you, keep up with the Labour Party dirty job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.