Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God (916 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by Igiaruwe04: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
I'll rather pray for Canada than pray for Nigeria. Nigeria and Nigerians are bad people. No one can make it in the county. Imagine a country where all the citizens are poor. 99% of the population earn less than #20,000 per year. God forbids. Dangote earns less than McDonald attendant in America

Once I get to Canada, I'll find a job paying at least $1M per month. That way I can earn $12M per annum. Unlike nigeria where tax rip you off and everything is expensive,I won't need to pay tax from my money in Canada since government already do that. Have access to free housings from the government, go to school for free while workman at the same time, send like #600M to Nigeria to buy home in lekki by next year.

I'll also try as much as possible to avoid Nigerian girls in Canada. I'll find one white fine woman, and give birth to a beautiful baby so I can whiten my lineage, I dont want my kids to look black like Nigerians.

As for me, I will pray for Canada to become better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by Konjiboii: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
DONT DO DRUGS KIDS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by PerfectStranger(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by jackals(f): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
You've not even travelled and you're this pompous
Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by Igiaruwe04: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
I won't respond to the bitch above me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by everythinggirly(f): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin grin zukwanike!
Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by Illegal1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wetin dis 1 smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God by dazzlingd(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shut the fvk up, na u go first get visa

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Financial Goal For 2023 - How Far Have You Gone? / Be Careful What You Share On Social Media / 51 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend If You Doubt His Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.