Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35302 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Urheadmaster(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2022
I had to cutoff my bosom friend for fucking my sister tongue

But to my greatest surprise.

They are now husband and wife blessed with 3 wonderful kids tongue

446 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom buddy for fucking my sister tongue

grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Slawomirr: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now

501 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom buddy for fucking my sister tongue

Lol. So he even graduated from the friendship to being your in-law. He’s a true friend for helping a friend’s sisters cheesy

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Oya come and tell us how you dammed those nighas

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by JASONjnr(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2022
My childhood friend and best friend was cut off ...

Infact, growing up and keeping friends was not my kindaf thing.....

But today, na acquaintance get me..... We just know each other from afar and that's all....

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. So he even graduated from the friendship to being your in-law. He’s a true friend for helping a friend’s sisters cheesy

I have 3 beautiful sisters.

One of my friend always says he wants to knack one of them anytime he came to the house with me.

I took offence against him not knowing that one of my sister was already in love with him.

Today, they are married blessed with 3 kids, a boy and 2 girls.

Both later relocated to Canada September 15th January 2015tongue

While me had to leave Nigeria the same September 23rd 2019 to Germany tongue.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have 3 beautiful sisters.

One of my friend always says he wants to knack one of them anytime he came to the house with me.

I took offence against him not knowing that one of my sister was already in love with him.

Today, they are married blessed with 3 kids, a boy and 2 girls.

Both later relocated to Canada September 15th January 2015tongue

While me had to leave Nigeria the same September 23rd 2019 to Germany tongue.

The story ended beautifully. This means sometimes our intuition could be wrong.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Cutting off people is my hobby.

I always give 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time is final.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Jeon:
Cutting off people is my hobby.

Do you currently have a friend from childhood?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Jeon(f): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:

Do you currently have a friend from childhood?
No.

Sorry, I can't stand humans.... They're very unpredictable.... I prefer Enemy to anything Friend.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
I cut off a friend who deleted me from his BlackBerry messenger list after we had an argument between who to support in the presidential election in 2015. angry

I supported Jonathan while he supported Buhari

The guy has tried several times to re-establish contact with me but I have been ignoring him

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by kals4luv990(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
I dnt really keep friends ni..Humans are all the same

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yeah back then in school i cut one of my nigga off when he joined the other side, you can’t claim to be real when you tryna play both sides

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Carcholce: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Merch:
Yeah back then in school i cut one of my nigga off when he joined the other side, you can’t claim to be real when you tryna play both sides

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by qtguru(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

Yep I did, I housed him for 7months and advised him to develop his skills. All he did was tinder and toasting women with his time. Kicked him out and stopped entertaining calls.

I don't entertain people who have no plans for their lives.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Streetmovement(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I cut off my ex two dawgs completely for betraying me...we move

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by oceanized25(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cut off my day one nigga,we go way back from childhood,now in early thirties.
why was because dude can lie for Africa n mainly because he always borrow my money with the promise of paying back and sometimes act like the money isn't anything, he just wants to use it now as his cash is held up somewhere and he will pay me when he withdraws,which is a lie...and if you think because you know he knows he owes you he won't come back to you again,you are gravely mistaken...give him 2,3 months and he thinks you have totally forgotten and he will come ask money from you with the promise of paying back that will never happen...
maybe because I hardly remind him,I either say I don't have but more often than not I give, because I felt we were like brothers...but I later saw that it seems like he feels he is wise and using my head,I had to cut him off...good riddance to bad rubbish.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Lilsameey: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes, Since I was 18, I was literally distancing myself from anybody with no plans for their future, especially if they are jobless, The world is evolving. You can just waste your precious time doing unreasonable things.

You can't be friends with jobless peeps who have no plans for their selves. And I tried my best and kept ringing it in their ears but they won't listen.

Another factor is, I am naturally an introvert but it has worsen now, I detest social gatherings, I detest going out without plans and I spend most of my time indoor working on my self and my future. The only person that's is close to me now is my apartment mate and we are into the same line of work.

Another reason I cut some of them is, I always reach out first and it's kind of looking like am disturbing, So I don't bother again.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Uchenna10(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now

I've read the ur story b4....I hope say the guy still dey cash out abi

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Yoshiyuki(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Not all stories like massages have a happy ending....My friends circle is so small, it's now a dot. Had this friend that was a serial complainer and ultra sensitive like toothpaste. Whenever I pressed him (not literally, perv), he'll get all wound up and stop talking to me. I reached out to him and apologised a couple of times but after the last one, blanked the n*** He sent me a message almost 1 year after but ignored his sensitive ass grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Calibrator: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
For this life wey some immediate family members sef dey mental blocklist..... What is a common close friend?

No price is too expensive to pay for peace of mind!

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Cholls(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
My brother what can I say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by morikee: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
I just did, found out she was getting Married without my knowledge omo naso i go take miss all those cookies.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
I honestly hope I don’t have to do it, cos am faced with the same situation, a choice of having to cut off someone I love and have enjoyed a friendship with becos he’s fucking up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by SPAMBOX7: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom friend for fucking my sister tongue

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by seunlayi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sure thing
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by DisLifeSha: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes. And I did it because there was no benefit. There should be a mutual benefit between friends. If none, disintegrate that so called unprofitable friendship

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by SirJerrie(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
I've never had to "cut-off" a friendship per say..
I've never had a reason too
I just let irrelevant "friendships" die a slow death...
No need for any drama... You fit still need that person later...

Crenzywilliams:
I honestly hope I don’t have to do it, cos am faced with the same situation, a choice of having to cut off someone I love and have enjoyed a friendship with becos he’s fucking up.
This sounds tooo gay-ish sad

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.