Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35418 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Obainomilano: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
U only get two chances and that's it..
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by sylve11: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I had to cutoff my bosom friend for fucking my sister tongue

But to my greatest surprise.

They are now husband and wife blessed with 3 wonderful kids tongue

Hahaha. grin cool
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by naijknight: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
I cut one stupid friend last year because he is too greedy...the story goes this way, I collect a deal for him , after all the work , the guy carry money japa.

1kobo like this he no give me inside ..I have to leave him for good.
Since then I no get one single friend .

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by naijknight: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
I had one also ...in fact they born twins
Urheadmaster:

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Isabi4lov: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Las Las he later became your in-law , your story is an interesting one ,he actually know what he wants..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Blackprynce(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

Yes; I completely cut off my very close friend. I was his bestman on wedding day. D reason was he is a very greedy goat. I have always warned him about lieing and being greedy buh that’s jst his life and it affected me a couple of times buh d last one got me mad in my skull that I had 2 say to myself “u don’t need dis nigga no more” I cut him off even if we live in d same town.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Aguiyimba(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jeon:

No.

Sorry, I can't stand humans.... They're very unpredictable.... I prefer Enemy to anything Friend.

I know your type Comrade
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Jeon(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aguiyimba:

I know your type Comrade
Meaning? angry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Bantu10: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have 3 beautiful sisters. One of my friend always says he wants to knack one of them anytime he came to the house with me.

I took offence against him not knowing that one of my sister was already in love with him. Today, they are married blessed with 3 kids, a boy and 2 girls.

Both later relocated to Canada September 15th January 2015tongue

While me had to leave Nigeria the same September 23rd 2019 to Germany tongue.

who asked you? Newscaster

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by arantess: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobicove:
I cut off a friend who deleted me from his BlackBerry messenger list after we had an argument between who to support in the presidential election in 2015. angry

I supported Jonathan while he supported Buhari

The guy has tried several times to re-establish contact with me but I have been ignoring him
Wait

Buhari and Jonathan don forget their differences, but you carry the matter for head over 6 yrs now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by sylve11: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
kals4luv990:
I dnt really keep friends ni..Humans are all the same

grin cool
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by bigcee(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
genkins:
I cut out one of my good friends of 12 years coz dude was a bad influence. Envious and use me as yardstick to his success.

Apart from the fact that he drinks and smokes too much which I don't see how an adult male in his productive age should spend most times drinking and smoking.
If I buy lexus, my guy must buy the higher version of it otherwise he is a failure.
If I dress well, my guy must dress better.
If I have a girlfriend,my guy is constantly calculating how the girl should be his.
He always want to be the star in our gathering especially when babe de involved.
If I decide to buy Suv, my guy sef must change to Suv. If I build Bungalow, my guy must build something that has staircase.. Lol
I noticed all these characteristics but I felt he was just being childish
Then I noticed that if I put in for an international exams, he will do everything to rubbish the exams so I don't write it, then turns around to go attempt it. When we were around marriageable age, he tried to discourage me from serious dating but went behind to propose to his girl so he will marry first.. I can go on and on...

One day, I decided that these character cannot be my friend again. I just blocked and blanked him... Now for 2yrs.And I have been a better person since in terms of foresight and achievement.
He is a Narcissistic person. Na so them dey do na cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by mbugame1994: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes.. my my guy, I helped him out when him want to travel outside country Canada I paid his transportation fees to Anambra to Abuja, but de agent scam him... He later enter hk huztling kingdom... Sometimes I send him money, or sub .. he will start thanking me he won't forget me when he make it, later he started cashing out, build him own company, did you know diz guy no de reply my messages again? De day he told me he cashout... I tell him to buy one bottle � beer for me this guy no reply me again �� I know how I supporting this guy�even verify his binance account, tell him how to sale cash in binance etc... My happiness now is , the money don finish him � don open again... De other time him beg me of sub , naso I read it I know reply him ���

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Levels1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
My closest friend Olusola, we went to same secondary and uni. He entered uni a year before I did, studied 4 year course while mine was 5 years. I'm 3 years older than him but we are very close indeed... and We both have free access into both families house and the likes.

Have assisted him alots during is struggling days but as destiny will have it, he got a job at one and was given a company ride to market.... He couldn't drive, begged me to come over since i'm doing nothing at that particular moment and promise to be paying me, I declined but he told me how is driver will park on highway and abandoned him at any slight misunderstanding.

The first day I visited, he came to pick me at Park and we walked into his compound and as we entered, we saw his house mates at ile ife osun state, both male and female occupant's and to my dismay my guy introduced me as is younger brother. I couldn't say anything as I felt horrible, there after he talks anyhow, send me an errand and the likes.

A week after, I left due to all his excesses 2015 till date

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Parachoko: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
zanshi:
Yes i have, we were close mates back in high school and we went to separate Uni's, i schooled in Northern Nigeria briefly and because of the crisis up north talking about circa 2012, i had to relocate to SW. So he was in his final year whilst i was in year one in the Uni he went to, and to be honest he did help me with school reg and stuff but i needed him to help me design something on the web like a music blog like Naijaloaded and he would always say he is busy, yada yada yada. He dropped the bombshell one day when he said he dosen't like to walk/work with people who are not in his level i was gobsmacked, i started living life like a one man mopol in uni, i thank Jah that i was financially okay and could afford to do nice things for myself but i remember what happened aback it makes me a statement Gen. Sanni Abacha made whilst he was still in service "I don't have friends, friends are for weak people".
I'm glad you free the guy, no b better OG at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by MrBroke(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nobody help anybody, it's a one man world. I can even cut off myself from myself. I don't create bond with anybody

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Apili: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Now them never live you behind grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Calibrator:
For this life wey some immediate family members sef dey mental blocklist..... What is a common close friend?

No price is too expensive to pay for peace of mind!
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
is tieing weed an achievement. Mtchewwwww better change your narrative

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Demigod22: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But to my greatest surprise

Hahaha, irony of life, I guess?
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by damble: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
may God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ani1offiong(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes I did because he betrayed me, he was someone whom I trusted so much, but I never new he heated me so much that he could had ended my life, he made me to understand that, better trust your enemy than your friend because some so call friends are dangerous.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by youngmoore(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
I cut off with one of my teacher when I was in jjs2 I’m a boy and he promise to finance me and alway given me money which I always happy about it,his house is not far from our school and I use to go to his house to for cleaning.one day this man gimme yea I slept off but I know all he did to me trying to put his dick inside me but I was so weak to rush up until he release on my laps.i was so confused.i can’t tell anyone this after 20years I told a friend about that scenerow aside from that my close friend I told I still find it difficult to speak out about it till date,then I never know what they call homosexual not until I crown up I discover my teacher is homo after so many years

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Hopebringer: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Merch:
Yeah back then in school i cut one of my nigga off when he joined the other side, you can’t claim to be real when you tryna play both sides

I dey like fall nighaz like you ..

You suppose fall
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by sholla20(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
It has happened once. It wasn't something easy for me but I had to do it for my own peace of mind. I don't like going into the details cos it brings back some weird memories which I'll rather keep forgotten.

I'm A Graphics Designer & Photographer Based in Lagos.
You can check me out on I.G. Instagram.com/pearlstudiong

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by lereinter(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

Twenty children can't play together for 20yrs. Yoruba proverb
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Amugbo

Ask Yorubas around you what I said cheesy
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Herbephe1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
I cut ties to two of my best friends this year. The first one ordering to marry his sister against his mother's wish,the sister was "compelled" by her single mom to do a nikkah(wedding) with a rich man , richer than my father,and old enough to be her father. She left the 2weeks marriage with the aim of getting married to me, telling me she's forced against her wish. l bitterly told her that I can never marry her again, it's either she gets back to her husband or gets marry to someone else. The issue caused a trift between her brother my childhood friend,...to cut the long story short I lost my 1.5 years relationship with her sis and old time friend. Uptill now the girl is still calling and testing me.
The second one....na long story too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by erospecial: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have definitely!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Ayiibobo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

guy,....lmao
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by OsilaGama(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Me Na Last Year... My Guy Wey We Done De since Secondary We we come be like brothers,we de ball together,find daily bread together ,we de play bet9ja together if i get sure code i dey give am,if him get him de give me too.. if i win 5k i de give my percentage..
so one saturday morning my guy posted on his whatsapp that he won 100k he posted the betslip.
this guy didnt tell me he won.
so i quickly called him congratulate am say at last o.i asked him weda any better day for me,my guy turn turn me it reached a stage he stopped answering my calls or reply my messages..when i discovered the money was gone he started coming close to me,i quickly blocked him on all social media.. if we jam for road we will greet and move on.
life shaa now i'm an army of my own!
God Help Us All

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Gben5: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

guy you na just bizarre...lol grin
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

guy you na just bizarre...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Missing 400L Babcock University Student (Photos) / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.