Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters (4130 Views)

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
He has 2 planes, where is his company? – Peter Obi asks Tinubu and supporters after Tinubu said Abacha crippled all his businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghK3IkxzKs

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2022
CC
seunmsg
Grgton
princeoflagos
righteousness2
Omooba77
anonimi
Authority1o1
fman
Zelenskyy
Moh247
plaindealer
sukkot
AutoReportNG
nlpolicewoman
TonyeBarcanista
Eniitankorede
simplyleo
NGpatriot
NgeneUkwenu
NGpatriot
omenka
Leodeking
Okoroawusa

sukkot
lexylaw40
Britishpea

4 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Mindcure: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu is a merciless thief

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by EndsarsReloaded: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
He has 2 planes, where is his company? – Peter Obi asks Tinubu and supporters after Tinubu said Abacha crippled all his businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghK3IkxzKs

I don't even know between Sani Abacha and Tinubu who is a worse criminal. When Tinubu dies, it will take Nigeria many years to recover Tinubu's loots in foreign banks.

Same bastard criminal wants to rule Nigeria. Anybody still supporting Tinubu is foolish and insane!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
He is into real estate!

Go do your research and confirm how many skyscrapers he got!

He is a big player in real estate home and abroad!

Peter just be spewing gibberish irrespective of whether it makes sense or not!

Peter was still selling sanitary pads when Asiwaju started making millions!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by socialmediaman: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
He made his money in Chicago trafficking heroin, then used some of it to join politics.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I don't even know between Sani Abacha and Tinubu who is a worse criminal. When Tinubu dies, it will take Nigeria many years to recover Tinubu's loots in foreign banks.

Same bastard criminal wants to rule Nigeria. Anybody still supporting Tinubu is foolish and insane!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Mindcure:
And occultist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p1oQBpx7oY&t=158s

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by infohenry(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

His real estate company name will help us to find him on google.
When did he start investing in real estate?
Name one or two sky scrappers owned by Tinubu either home or abroad.
You just buy into any gibberish from Tinubu, it is no longer money made from Deloitte and Mobile.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
infohenry:
His real estate company name will help us to find him on google.
When did he start investing in real estate?
Name one or two sky scrappers owned by Tinubu either home or abroad.
You just buy into any gibberish from Tinubu, it is no longer money made from Deloitte and Mobile.

You insulted my highly esteemed and humble self, and still expect me to start disclosing to you!!

Do your research and get back to me! I won’t school you on what you don’t know, it’s not my duty!

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by owobokiri(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Mindcure:

Ruthless criminal

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by iSense247: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu is a serial criminal, an unrepentant thief. Give him Nigeria and a dollar will jump to #10,000.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu is a serial criminal, an unrepentant thief.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2022
His company is Lagos Nigeria Limited

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
FarahAideed:
His company is Lagos Nigeria Limited

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by iSense247: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You insulted my highly esteemed and humble self, and still expect me to start disclosing to you!!

Do your research and get back to me! I won’t school you on what you don’t know, it’s not my duty!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by GeneralPula: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2022
He his using his daughters name for fraud..

That’s how he made his money..

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by ajekpaks(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Whitecoal711: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

Real estate oshi
Awon hush puppy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by SLAP44: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Serious table shaking grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by SLAP44: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

Cocaine deals is not the same as real estate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:
Serious table shaking grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by IDeyNL: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2022
This is a simple question we expect an answer from Urchins to give.

Just list the companies he has. Have you guys noticed that urchins don't use the Mobil treasurer and Deloitte consultant narrative anymore?

True true Tinubu is a fraud.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by asanausana91: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2022
His companies are the poor lagosians that pay him 51billions every month.
I swear to God, Tinubu is very wicked.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by asanausana91: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

stop fooling around pls. Just tell us the name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by asanausana91: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This time we are not asking for the name of his secondary school. We are only asking for the name of his estate management company. Why are you people like this?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by gtrust: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Good question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Grandpa could not attend primary and secondary school because of poverty but he "inherited real estate" from his father that made him a billionaire.

When a criminal becomes king,
every criminal in the kingdom
becomes a member of the royal family.....
If you know, you know

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by PussyMiners: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
This time we are not asking for the name of his secondary school. We are only asking for the name of his estate management company. Why are you people like this?
See this Almajiri sef
Don't go and hold your useless leaders accountable.
Nah Tinubu dey loot Kano , Kaduna or Sokoto

How much is Lagos generating that only Tinubu takes 51 billion monthly grin grin
Fvcking loser !
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by 00FFT00(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Mindcure:

Baban barawo ne

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndic Gives Okiro 48hrs To Pay N166m Bank Debt / Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku / How Nigeria Loses N3.7tr On Illegal Bunkering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.