Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women (5269 Views)

Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Monkeys & Their Handlers Arraigned For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by dafman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
Monkey Business

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6959209.stm

"The monkeys grab their breasts, and gesture at us while pointing at their private parts.
We are afraid that they will sexually harass us," said Mrs Njeri.

What is the world turning to, monkeys hitting on humans grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think they should be allowed to either kill or beat up those monkeys. What an insult to us humans!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by dafman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
It's really ridiculous, Kenyan wildlife protecting the monkeys while the humans are dying of hunger and migrating away from their village. God Help Africa!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
Thank you, my brother. Monkeys that wander out of the designated reservation areas deserve to be shot!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Iman3(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2007
Its probably men dressed in "monkey outfit" grin

1 Like

Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Mamajama(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
I-man you will kill me. grin grin grin grin grin
What won't one see coming out of Africa? I don't believe the credibility of this story. they trying to make Africa look like a jungle again.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by redsun(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2007
Monkeys could smarter than humans,if you can't control them,they control you.You got to evolve to dominate peacefully.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by champredd(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2007
These Kenyans na mumu o.
Me I go just trap them and let them suffer hunger for some days before calling the wildlife guys.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by lanko: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2007
monkeys are our brothers but we rejected them because so they want reunion. Kenyan women co operate grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2007
champredd:

These Kenyans na mumu o.
Me I go just trap them and let them suffer hunger for some days before calling the wildlife guys.
Stop thinking you're so smart. From the article, the farmers said the monkeys are too smart for their traps.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Easyy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
I think it's madness that a government will allow monkeys to destroy the lives of it's people in the name of some conservationist law. The law needs to be rescinded for the period in order to allow the people deal with the menace
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by dblock(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hahahahahahaha.

Primate Perverts.

I guess we really did evolve from them monkeys.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by ehie007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
IDidnt we emanate from monkeys according to science of evolution, so we shouldnt be surprised.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by godslead(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
Seun:

I think they should be allowed to either kill or beat up those monkeys. What an insult to us humans!
Killing them is a better option.Dont think beating them is a good idea,what if they charge or fight back undecided undecided
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by osereka(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2007
they are just stupid,
how can monkey have more right than we human?
MONKEY ENTER YOUR FARM IN NAIJA, SHOOT TO KILL!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Bolarge(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2007
Mamajama:

they trying to make Africa look like a jungle again.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Subtle attempt to give credence to the "black man is a modified ape" mentality.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by osereka(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
that is black monkey?
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by la1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
any monky as much as look at me sideways, its Bang!,blocka!!blocka!!!.
no more monkey grin
.shd we wait until there is a reported rape incident before we act.these beast have alredy bn implicated n the kidnap an killin of unattended babies and infants all over southern and east africa.
i say we kill em alll!!!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by osereka(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
THATS MORE LIKE IT O
SHOOT TO KILL
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
Funny thread! grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by desgiezd(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
These monkeys no dey respect person?
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by pterygott(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
randy-ass creatures, they probably want to break sexual barriers like humans have done grin

1 Like

Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by OhGrey(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
Imagine person dey look for hungry dey kill am

This kenyans no sabi say monkey meet dey sweet
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Kokomica(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
It is true that monkeys have been found to harass humans sexually in the past, even in Nigeria. In my growing up days in the village in the severties,,,
several instances were recorded. What they need to do in Kenya is to ensure the monkeys do not wonder and anyone that does should be killed
for pepper soup.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by champredd(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
Seun:

Stop thinking you're so smart. From the article, the farmers said the monkeys are too smart for their traps.

Why not be smart? In Naija that I know, those monkeys stand no chance of coming out, that they will go to the extent of harrassing people.

osereka:

they are just stupid,
how can monkey have more right than we human?
MONKEY ENTER YOUR FARM IN NAIJA, SHOOT TO KILL!

Good comment
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by cammax7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
cant they kill the monkeys for food. abi?
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by bimbliss(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
e be like say the government of kenya like monkeys pass thier people
abi
how did the matter deteriorate without them handling it b4 it gets to the outside world?
now another reason for white man to be on our case again !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
The Kenyans aren't stupid. The monkeys are important to them because they make a lot from tourism.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
That's quite odd. I wnder what the monkeys mean by their gestures.The kenyans should get a game reserve for those monkeys beforre they become more of a menace.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by timmy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
mummy dey work, monkey dey chop grin

it feels good knowing another for of civilizations is starting right inmy life time cheesy
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by grafikdon: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2007
Let the monkeys be. In Naija I lived in a town where monkeys roam free. They do all sorts of weird stuff but they are totally harmless. . . except when your mango tree is loaded with fruits and you go on a looong vacation. cool Monkeys are very adorable and there's noway i can harm a monkey. Grew up with them roaming everywhere, just like squirrels freely roaming the streets of the suburbs of New York, no big deal. I love monkeys, they're my favourite creatures after Python.

That story has very questionable credibility. E be like say somebody dey fancy monkey sandwich and they have decided to give the 'dog a bad name' and whack it, grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2007
Let the monkeys roam free, even though people might starve if they are not curtailed? Thats insensitive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army: Boko Haram Tactics, Strange To Us / President Gej Not Convincing Enough In His Submissions ! / Nyesom Wike Clashes With Patience Jonathan Over Who Succeeds Amaechi In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.