Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command (22002 Views)

‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat / Over 300 Sacks Of Spoiled Naira Notes Discovered At Wadata,makurdi / Governor Ortom Visits Burnt Wadata Market In Makurdi, Donates 30 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by ATEAMS: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Twisted
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Dialpad: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
They appear like shredded papers

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by shiki(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
tongue
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
When I said that Nigerian government doesn't have shame some paid urchins attacked me. Suffering and smiling because of 30k. It is very shameful, if a lady like me can work and sustain myself without men, how much more young able bodied men, but instead they would settle for 30k to be defending rubbish

Your profile does not look like someone working and sustaining herself without men

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by hotblood001(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm...

Live male turkeys for sale
Weighty, meaty, and healthy chunks for Xmas and New Year Celebrations

Also great for Xmas gifting to parents, inlaws, your boss, your pastor, loved ones etc

09168735267 (calls n Whatsapp)
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by tuwayz(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2022
very true I can only imagine why they will deny what is already open to the public]
AlphaAlex:
If you know the area please tell us if it’s true or not in the comment section

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Blazebond(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Forget sensationalisation of news,mere looking at those notes and you can tell that those are mutilated notes munched together,poor people too like stories like this,sit up and get to work with your life and leave rubbish gossips for losers and lazy people.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by havenz(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2022
I was there live yesterday, dey money na trutru money way don spoil, police way no get truth.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by asanausana91: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
They will never acknowledge the truth.

We live in a country where snakes and elephants swallow money
you want them to agree on what is not true?
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by asanausana91: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria
then vote Atiku
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by seanfer(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Papers in branded sacks in Unity Bank name?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Bimpe29: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Las las e go better for us

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by jumper524(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

you have better evidence than what the police said? See money like shit, they sell those papers to some companies like tissue paper companies.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
AlphaAlex:
If you know the area please tell us if it’s true or not in the comment section
It is true. They are mutilated currency distroyed by the CBN Makurdi branch and moulded like block. They usually burnt it in a bush after Nasme barracks. I don't know the reason why they didn't burn it this time around

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by RestructureNig3: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
then vote Atiku

Atiku a Fulani man can't restructure Nigeria and we don't want another Fulani jihadist as president of Nigeria. Atiku couldn't condemn his Fulani kinsmen whom have killed many people in the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by treatise: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Blazebond:
Forget sensationalisation of news,mere looking at those notes and you can tell that those are mutilated notes munched together,poor people too like stories like this,sit up and get to work with your life and leave rubbish gossips for losers and lazy people.
Nice, even before this discovery I was told by a CBN staff that that they destroyed mutilated currency
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Revolva(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2022
money don turn bread
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by izubext007: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Is not fake, I was there . So shut up.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Oyiboman69: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
When I said that Nigerian government doesn't have shame some paid urchins attacked me. Suffering and smiling because of 30k. It is very shameful, [b]if a lady like me can work and sustain myself without men, how much more young able bodied men, but instead they would settle for 30k to be defending rubbish [/b]

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by treatise: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
It is true. They are mutilated currency distroyed by the CBN Makurdi branch and moulded like block. They usually burnt it in a bush after Nasme barracks. I don't know the reason why they didn't burn it this time around
They were to resort the notes as usual aimed at salvaging some
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Onewazobia(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=119147204]They will never acknowledge the truth.

We live in a country where snakes and elephants swallow money[/quot

Ebi like say u never hear Indian own

Na rat dey cruise that side
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

They’re damaged and compacted notes. The pulp can be recycled to make currency paper.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
I know they will claim is not true so as not to shame them self... Evil politicians everywhere, so the people taking the video are not human and you're now lying against them?

Untill we fight this evil men out of power this country will get worse

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Babalegba(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must not all rumours and fake news to ruin Nigeria.
Lol, obi cannot do anything,just like buhari he is incapable

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Alezy(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Make lie faint una.

Video when clear like DVD
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Emanodimo(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Uhmm... So CBN can't dispose it's own waste much that they give license to someone...

Indeed a useful waste from looters.

No prosecutor on this matter.

I wish the video can be more clearer...
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
4tomandchi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked �

I cannot find any other animal to compare man's cruelty to the only difference is that we wear clothes to cover our unclothedness.

Go and check even animals that always store food for the winter season will never take more than they will need.

Who do human being this thing self

No say heart of man..say Africans are black and bad
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Pickmycall: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some of those so called documents are classified.CBN cannot sell document to an individual.They destroyed it completely either by burning or other means.This are stashed funds that have been destroyed by either lack of ventilation or rodents.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by duketerry22(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
With this kinda report it most definitely is true. We already know so many huge mansions with nobody living in them, estates all empty yet being utilized....they will pay for their wickedness as the thunder that awaits them doesn't even know about it's existence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot In Onitsha? / Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.