Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command (22001 Views)

‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat / Over 300 Sacks Of Spoiled Naira Notes Discovered At Wadata,makurdi / Governor Ortom Visits Burnt Wadata Market In Makurdi, Donates 30 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by asanausana91: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Atiku a Fulani man can't restructure Nigeria and we don't want another Fulani jihadist as president of Nigeria. Atiku couldn't condemn his Fulani kinsmen whom have killed many people in the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria Kaduna
when you finish fooling yourself, don't forget that igbos are the worst killers as it stands now. Akunyilli children will agree with me,actor Ihime will agree with me.
Infact there is no day that ipob won't kill Atleast 5 people.
If one man from Finland will order the igbos to sit at home even when the igbos don't have power,tell me what will happen when an igbo man get power? That time the whole country will sit at home at the order of Ekpa.
For Obi not to condemn the activities of ipob ESN terrorists shows that he is sympathetic to their objectives and he is one of them.
We cannot have a president that is sympathetic to secessionists.
Anybody that still love this country should not pray for peter Obi to win this election.
The number one mission of Peter Obi is actualizing Biafra agenda.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by We4all: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
You guys should keep lying and covering up for Anini Ortom; the biggest thief in history.

Is it also lies that the Bishop was caught with a heavy sum of money and investigations revealed that he launders money for Ortom?

Imagine a supposed 'Man of God' conniving with a corrupt politician to steal from the people.

The same Ortom is owing backlog of salaries and pension and is not ready to pay.

In Nigeria, almost everyone is corrupt and a thief.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Ahdunns(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
AlphaAlex:
If you know the area please tell us if it’s true or not in the comment section

They are just lying... I've been there this morning, it is real money that decayed 100 - 500 naira notes.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obviously that is money not just waste papers, probably mutilated notes bt why will Cbn gove out mutilated notes instead of destroying them??
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Pickmycall: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
jumper524:
you have better evidence than what the police said? See money like shit, they sell those papers to some companies like tissue paper companies.
Tissue paper is white.Those notes are not white
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
olasaad:
I don't understand sad they should open the sack and show us the paper from CBN shocked

Thank you oooo. It that simple.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
tuwayz:
very true I can only imagine why they will deny what is already open to the public]
hmmmmm it’s to cover up Na normal level
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ahdunns:

They are just lying... I've been there this morning, it is real money that decayed 100 - 500 naira notes.
Nigeria sha omo buruku full everywhere
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by seborrhic: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dialpad:
They appear like shredded papers
They are shredded papers,but no,Nigerians would rather believe something posted by either an ill-informed person or an illiterate.
Innocent people have been killed,lost businesses, reputation and organisations ruined just because one person started a lie about people or organisations.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by seborrhic: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blazebond:
Forget sensationalisation of news,mere looking at those notes and you can tell that those are mutilated notes munched together,poor people too like stories like this,sit up and get to work with your life and leave rubbish gossips for losers and lazy people.
Correct and this menace of fake news won't stop until people are made to account for what they post via arrest and prosecution.
If this is done,before any illiterate or poorly informed person posts anything he/she must be sure of what he/she saw and be knowledgeable about what it implies.
Otherwise it would go on and on.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by lukency(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
All I know is CBN's waste are normally gathered and destroyed in an incinerator.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
this stack of cash with unity bank sacks i think they come out to explain this
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by faridaariyo3: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
So what is the truth?So what is the truth?...
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Misterone: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
They will never acknowledge the truth.

We live in a country where snakes and elephants swallow money
shut up. You don't want to hear the truth
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Misterone: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
AlphaAlex:
If you know the area please tell us if it’s true or not in the comment section
like I said before, these are paper briquettes issued out by CBN to waste managers. They are condemned notes that have pulperised and briquetted.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Bhol28: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Believe every thing you see on social media at your own peril.I wander how such number of people could gain access to such money if truly someone hid it there.And the person will allow the money to decay like that.They were even shouting and doing videos.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by fineberry(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
I know they will claim is not true so as not to shame them self... Evil politicians everywhere, so the people taking the video are not human and you're now lying against them?

Untill we fight this evil men out of power this country will get worse
you took the word out of my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by smasher1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Misterone:
like I said before, these are paper briquettes issued out by CBN to waste managers. They are condemned notes that have pulperised and briquetted.
oh okay
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by jumper524(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pickmycall:
Tissue paper is white.Those notes are not white
if you have bulks of wasted paper, not dead paper contact me, I'll buy. whatever colour. tissue papers companies are less concerned about colours.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Tycike: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Crushed paper in unity Bank sack.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by T9ksy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:

For Obi not to condemn the activities of ipob ESN terrorists shows that he is sympathetic to their objectives and he is one of them.

We cannot have a president that is sympathetic to secessionists.

Anybody that still love this country should not pray for peter Obi to win this election.
The number one mission of Peter Obi is actualizing Biafra agenda.

Has Buhari come forward to condemn the atrocities that his fulani kinsmen have unleashed on the rest of the ethnic nationalities in the country? Even atiku has never said anything about his fellow fulani terrorists and the havoc they are inflicting on Nigerians

Yeah? But you can have a president that pampers and enable terrorists in their quest to obliterate other Nigerians and seize their ancestral land.

I have never pretended to love this British contraption. In fact, I made bold to assert that no one loves this country. Everyone is just waiting for his/her turn to steal our commonwealth, blind.

If I believe Obi can disintegrate this warped union by actualizing Biafra (but I know that the true owners of Nigeria will never allow obi near A.rse-hole rock, except as a guest), then I (and my family & friends, will vote for him.

But I know obi can't do nada. Was he not the one that publicly claimed that "there's NOTHING wrong with our constitution".
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by KingsleyIsrael: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
i was there when the snake finally shit d money into papers
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have no data to spare but they should have open some of those bags for inspection.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by kamiyurl: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2022
lol the state cannot say that this is just papers, money is made of papers naawww. admit it na so all this tolen millions would continue to be destroy and depreciated on their own.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by JoeNL22(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Babalegba:
Lol, obi cannot do anything,just like buhari he is incapable
Over capable dey worry obi......same can't be said of you or your family..... angry
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by JoeNL22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Obi that is the Patron Saint of liars
And you are the Grand patron of outright stupidity.
Re: Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command by Babalegba(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
JoeNL22:

Over capable dey worry obi......same can't be said of you or your family..... angry
I always tell Nigerians that the problem with Nigeria is that people rarely deploy their intelligence apparatus in daily interactions and that makes Nigeria a difficult environment to survive in not to talk of living in. It is possible for you to advance your points without being uncouth and uncultured. Peter obi is friends with Nwafor the sars murderer who murdered many massob guys and threw their bodies in the communal river.,same persons name leaked in the papers exposing corrupt squirrelling tax dodging scoundrels of the world .It's a pity Nigeria is a shameless society

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot In Onitsha? / Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.