Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV (25498 Views)

Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC / Tinubu Vs Atiku: how The The Six Zones May Vote / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Jagabanfromcali: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2022
pfadom:
It is dangerous to follow this bigot Peter Obi and set this nation on destructive fire of religion. The parrot voice in the church will end in total shame and frustration for the opportunist. Even among the Christians, not Catholics hardly made his cabinet as Anambta Governor.

Big deceiver.
Close ur trap , the bigot is street pharmacist , the world knows it no matter how much u lie
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by sotall(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Mrmb:

Image damaging is fundamental human right? you need brain check. You that cannot afford 3 square meal, how you go take do am if you are fined? You better face your pitiful life and not let your weak hands push you into problems

Ode!
I will comfortably feed your entire generation and unborn progeny.

It doesn't take me anything to send some Euro from where i am to feed your miserable family so una go get sense.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by Mrmb: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2022
sotall:

Ode!
I will comfortably feed your entire generation and unborn progeny.

It doesn't take me anything to send some Euro from where i am to feed your miserable family so una go get sense.

grin grin grin another lie from a confused lying bedbug.... E go soon clear for una eye, u wey never see some Euro send to your hungry stricken people want to send to me..... I dey expect am ooo grin grin
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by papalumi29(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Yoruba cant not be deceived nor carried away with religion, hardly will you see a family without both Christians and Muslims.

I am a Christian and my wife was a Muslim, we look beyond that.
Also, Tinubu and his wife shared different religion beliefs, and I have many Christians voting Tinubu.

Rather I take into account what Obi and Tinubu will offer Nigeria as the president, I was in Anambra, Onitsha, in 2008, Obi was the governor, contrary to all the positive appraisals for him now, he failed as a governor, I was on ground not reading on Internet.

I knew how Lagos used to be before Tinubu, he wasn't perfect and I hope he will and can improve, as well as, implement policies that will better the prospect of our nation.

We all what a better country regardless of the party you support or an individual candidate you are voting, I want a country I will be proud of and I will see an Igbo, Hausa, Edo, Kogi etc as my brother.

sotall:
Faceless and insignificant group!

If Southern presidency is the goal, there are various candidates from the South with religious balance in their quest.

All these paid faceless Yoruba muslim groups should stop trying to deceive Nigerian Christians.

Buhari is a muslim and he has done 8 years. Its the turn of another faith.

If Tinubu becomes president, Christianity will totally become eroded from the Nigeria seat of power as we already experienced with Buhari government where Muslims constitute over 90% of his appointees.

Buhari did 8 years.

Imagine Tinubu wins and do 8 years

Then power shifts to the North for another muslim presidency.

That's straight 24 years of muslim presidency.

By that time , if your name is not Muhammad, Yusuf or Kabiratu, you wont get employed in any federal government work.

Christians especially the Southwest Christians, open your eyes and be wise.

Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by MtDave55: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
It's shouldn't be on the basis of religion but on region.

Christian doom of today is filled with lots of hypocrite.

Because Jagaba have given the leaders of this unknown association some thing from his bullion van, they are singing a new song.

You gathered to endorse a candidate but couldn't gather to demand justice for the many christian killed in cold blood in the north. I pity those who listen to all these gods of men.
Re: Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV by JasonScoolari: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
papalumi29:

Yoruba cant not be deceived nor carried away with religion, hardly will you see a family without both Christians and Muslims.

I am a Christian and my wife was a Muslim, we look beyond that.

I will furck your wife soon bro. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje / Where Is The New Lagos Danfo Bus, 3 Months After? / 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.