Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (34545 Views)

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by yerimastyle(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
They aren’t eligible to vote but we hear the message loud and clear. Peter Obi is Loved all the way from Australia!
is that not chike standing with those girls

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by yerimastyle(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
They aren’t eligible to vote but we hear the message loud and clear. Peter Obi is Loved all the way from Australia!
isn't that obinna standing with those girls

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Babaibe: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
It is either this is photoshopped or one Ipob idiot schooling in Australia encouraged these innocent dudes to snap with the banner. Ask them who is Peter Obi. They have no idea of whom the Biafran lord is. They never knew he is the grandfather of militants in South east Nigeria. One of the reasons Nigeria reputation is compromised all over the world. Take a survey, Nigeria tribe with the highest drug crime globally-(Igbo Igbos), Nigerian tribe with the highest numbers of ladies in prostitution abroad (Igbo-Igbos). They are jailed and killed regularly in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and even Thailand. Yet, this man was eight years governor of a state in this region without any meaningful achievement. Tinubu lokan, APC can be a bad omen to Nigeria. We are voting for personality, being judge by their past antecedent in government, and not an emotional vote like the dunce Peter Obi is clamouring for.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Earthstorms(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
My duty that day is to use this my PVC to give ObiDatti my vote and go home to drink beer. If Nigerians like they should vote whoever they like, na all of us go suffer am together. I've learnt to hustle differently now and to save my money in hard currency so come rain come sunshine, I can never beg for bread in this jungle.

Do be too sure of not begging.

When Nigeria happen to you, you will beg.

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Rebuke: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
No sane human will support Tinubu or Atiku against Peter Obi na.

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by doneback04: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

Not to be online here making noise of Peter obi, the questions is do u have pVC to knock out APC ?
are you aware that lNEC is sharing PVC currently now, pls share until the people who does not know get to know, together we must knock out APC 2023.

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by michoim(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
IPOB brain washed...
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Signum(f): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

That even if elections were conducted 10X, he won’t still emerge has winner.

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

Na you ignorant ghan.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by TristanX: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some should tell them the truth that, they are advocating for a political minion who stands No chance!

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

All these wailing sef. If u guys know he stands no chance and he’s not a threat why are so u people keep wailing?

Anyway, u go wail tire..... Lol

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by denitro(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
Thank God democracy is different from dictatorship. Well spoken like a dictator.
Your vote will only count as one so chill.
At the end of the day, it's the voice of the people that will count
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ezewealth(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
The last duty I will do for Nigeria, is carry mY PVC and vote obi, which will probably be my first and last if obi lose. What I know in this life is I will not die poor" no matter how this country wan be.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Political hatred for Peter Obi, on a normal day, he suppose be your icon, a man who have chairman two big banks ,own one, built numerous successful business, companies include tech company, HE HAS chairman SEC, Govern anambra state twice, won at the court, been in the economic team of the president that wrote off our national debt.

If not for politics and hatred.

Remove politics and politics money from their lives, Tinubu no fit stand where Peter Obi Dey stand ooh.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!
Cry us a river and hide ur shame cz na 30k salary u dey work for.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Midastorch(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Just like Ben Carson thought he had a chance against against Donald Trump and Joe Biden in the United States of America. Lmfaooooooo
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by pargelenis(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:
If only we all vote right
All cannot vote right but all that is needed is the sufficient number to win.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by WhiteRuler: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Stupidity reeks in you.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by ofwest47(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2022
I Before Others courtesy of Zik under going slavery Australia calling themselves Students
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by olamike02: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Mad people. Who made them judge in our case.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Hahaha them don hear grin
Obi for You, Obi for Me,Obi for Nigeria grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by basybasy: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
See them, Australian igbos students. If we don't vote Obi, just cancel your Nigeria citizenship. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by basybasy: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Babaibe:
It is either this is photoshopped or one Ipob idiot schooling in Australia encouraged these innocent dudes to snap with the banner. Ask them who is Peter Obi. They have no idea of whom the Biafran lord is. They never knew he is the grandfather of militants in South east Nigeria. One of the reasons Nigeria reputation is compromised all over the world. Take a survey, Nigeria tribe with the highest drug crime globally-(Igbo Igbos), Nigerian tribe with the highest numbers of ladies in prostitution abroad (Igbo-Igbos). They are jailed and killed regularly in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and even Thailand. Yet, this man was eight years governor of a state in this region without any meaningful achievement. Tinubu lokan, APC can be a bad omen to Nigeria. We are voting for personality, being judge by their past antecedent in government, and not an emotional vote like the dunce Peter Obi is clamouring for.
It is masterminded by Igbos over there. Yeye people, they want to be President, na just like that. Before they were crying that PDP should give them ticket. Even PDP WC they follow like dog, PDP disappointed them, useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by basybasy: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Babaibe:
It is masterminded by Igbos over there. Yeye people, they want to be President, na just like that. Before, they were crying that APC should give them ticket. Even PDP WC they follow like dog, PDP disappointed them, useless people

1 Like

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by cosmos1440: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Obalacam:
They say that what an elder sees why sitting down, a young man can't see even if he climbs the tallest iroko tree.
Vote wisely

While not why.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Bigchristo: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Urchins will quickly arrange same thing for Tinubu give them few days from now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by Odianose13(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ignorance at its peak!

Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by occfx: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Exactly my sentiments too. I will campaign for Obi, collect my PVC and still vote for him on election day while encouraging others around me to do same. However, if for any reason they rig him out, I will simply increase my efforts in earning hard currency or simply leave the country. That's the only way to survive otherwise everyone is sinking below poverty line!

Anything outside Obi winning is apocalypse in the zoo republic. So you must japa for your own good or keep a private jet by the corner. The zoo cannot survive the terror for another 8yrs.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by YaQsGaYa(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2022
No be one MuMu Obidient dey the last corner.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by IGBOSON1: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2022
I suspect brother on the far right is the brain behind all this!
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by 2016v2017: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi for President.

Our dignity as a country and giant of Africa about to be restored.
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by 2016v2017: 2:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Naira20:
Great
The lost respect is returning.

I doubt if they'd do this for a druglord and an international criminal

Even Chatham house refused to talk about Tinubu's "lecture".
More like wanting to dissociate themselves from an international embarrassment
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

One can also use Davido, which I believe they know, as a typical example for them to know how unpopular Peter is. Davido is more popular, and has better chances of becoming Nigeria’s president, than the minion that they holding his banner!

Ignorance at its peak!

How is obi a political minion and how that mean that he doesn't stand a chance?
Re: Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol he begged his friends to take pictures with his poster. White people are respectful and will often do the needful. Ask them about their own prime minister's plans...they are clueless lol

Gossipninja:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.