Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) (26365 Views)

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by AntiTerrorist: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thanks to the good people of Osun State for the turnout, warmth and support. Osun Obidient Family showed their commitment, and this made the Osogbo Rally lively and fun. Salute.

#PeterObi ��

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0j4ce8tczFE6nzKp2cM98okFpmsmoNmBnAUbsftC7FqNLuqVVuXL78BaEnZccjuWil/?app=fbl

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
The structureless president elect.....

When you become the president, please ban neck pressing....

302 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Neck Pressing...We gather crowd even in Baba Druggie ancestral home..

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Bluntguy: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes my president.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by JoeNL22(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.

You heard it first from Charlie. If you know.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.

Oga, leave that last tie of Colo and go home to your family... it is past your bedtime.

172 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by bibianna(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2023
LP is working hard.

38 Likes

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by SaiOba: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Charlie De Kapenter.. Bro, Tinubu no go smell Aso Rock..
Kapeter:

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by toneroforever(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:

@ the bolded: those are the real Omoluabis. The difference between the way they reason & the way urchins reason is a million light years.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2023
The rock is coming.
Tinubu, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
The rock is coming.

Tinubu, a good man with bad intentions.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by potent5(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2023
President in waiting.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Kapeter(m): 3:46am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

@ the bolded: those are the real Omoluabis. The difference between the way they reason & the way urchins reason is a million light years.
This was how Azukawe deceived them too that year. I've watched the movie before. grin Telling them they are pan Africanist grin

6 Likes

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by joyandfaith: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Peter obi surprises me. Even Tinubu that said it was an insult to mention Obi's name in his presence is now mentioning obi in his speeches.
Obi is rocking the boat with confidence. Some power brokers are behind peter obi.

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Faithful14: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2023
God bless Peter Obi

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2023
God bless obi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Authoreety: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Faithful14:
God bless Peter Obi

As e dey pain them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by adioolayi(m): 5:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Massive ...Massive...Very Massive..

Just like someone said, at this rate, Peter Obi should beat Tinubu home and away..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by dettolgel: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2023
That is Tinubu State ooh.

One thing for sure people made money from crowd renting from Tinubu and Atiku.

If Obi wins that will probably bring an end to crowd renting.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by BaddestQueen(f): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by dettolgel: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:

Stop displaying your ignorance online. SE is already in the bag for Obi, know this and know peace.

23 Likes

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by StrongandMighty: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Where's agbado stronghold for the last time? Where will his votes come from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by femisplash: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2023
This man is not even ashamed of himself, upon the diasporan and local donations for mobilization, he still calls a flopped rally lively & fun. No shame. Losers party (LP) indeed.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by mycar: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2023
We need a president that will bring back dignity in labour and that is Peter Obi.
The era of political position being more lucrative than entrepreneur will soon be over, hence most of the career politicians are against him.

Have ever wondered why with all the crowd, those thieving politicians are still not jumping in, Reason being that they know that he will not allow them to steal.

It's only people like Datti, those with tangible means of income are with him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Axis313(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Let him stage his presidential rally in the core north,I want to check something.
I wonder why he is avoiding that zone.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by unclejb2(m): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi O'clock

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Bluntguy: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

When you become the president, please ban neck pressing....
For where. That is even when the real neck pressing will start. Them never chii chomting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Dient fam still representing....
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Right at the Emilokan drug lord's so called strong hold grin grin grin

Tinubu's electoral defeat will begin from the south west

Know this and know peace

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Obidient4life3: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Urchins will convulse today!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2023
bibianna:
LP is working hard.
Thats why it is called Labouring Party.

malali:

Are they going to Labour in Vain ??
Most certainly. Then after the election, we'll officially rename it Loser's Party

Great2017:

There is dignity in labour.

Yes, but no dignity in Labouring in vain

Great2017:

Just the same way you are labouring in vain here, isn't it?

You are the ones labouring in vain, trying to shove Peter Obi down our throat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.