Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns (414 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by DGOODLYF: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
I learnt the remaining money meant campaign is been embezzled by the Chairman....

Does dat stop me from Voting Labour party next year? No

Obi i know
Obi i will vote for win or lose

I will neva use my hand to vote for ancestors again in my life

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by duro4chang(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Before nkor? I am not surprised. You just look at the leadership of the party. Just last week Doyin was accused of mismanagement of the party fund before you know it the national leaders of the party suspended the whistle blowers
Shame on the do Called clean party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by Naira20: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
The earlier you understand that most OBIdients care less about LP, the earlier you know peace.

OBIdients only care about Peter Obi.
When he wins, there are many saboteurs that would be shown the way out

So relax
duro4chang:
Before nkor? I am not surprised. You just look at the leadership of the party. Just last week Doyin was accused of mismanagement if the party fund before you know it the national leaders of the party suspended the whistle blowers

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by DGOODLYF: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Before nkor? I am not surprised. You just look at the leadership of the party. Just last week Doyin was accused of mismanagement if the party fund before you know it the national leaders of the party suspended the whistle blowers
if una like make una create more fake news everyday till elections day....Obidients minds are made up ..
No more voting for ancestors again

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by ucheheart(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
If he wins, he will abandon labor party and go back to PDP. This I have seen
Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
DGOODLYF:
if una like make una create more fake news everyday till elections day....Obidients minds are made up ..
No more voting for ancestors again

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for
Who are you talking to? Instead of facing reality some people will be beating about the bush. Who is posting fake news? Mind the way you talk to me. The issue of Doyin was brought up by the Labour party in Ogun state. This current one is also from where.
The party is a party if scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by duro4chang(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
ucheheart:
If he wins, he will abandon labor party and go back to PDP. This I have seen
Is PDP itself clean? What are we talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by DennisEche(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Obidients will be confused now,
Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by DGOODLYF: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Who are you talking to? Instead of facing reality some people will be beating about the bush. Who is posting fake news? Mind the way you talk to me. The issue of Doyin was brought up by the Labour party in Ogun state. This current one is also from where.
The party is a party if scammers.
Any how you see am...

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for
Its too late
No more ancestor voting
Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by duro4chang(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Any how you see am...

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for
Its too late
No more ancestor voting
This is democracy. We have the right to vote our preferred candidates. Support and vote your candidate and let me support and vote my candidate too. I am not blaming you for supporting him why should you blame me for supporting mine? If you supporting your candidate does not give me headache why should me supporting my candidate should be your problem?
Tinubu we know. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job.
Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by DGOODLYF: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
This is democracy. We have the right to vote our preferred candidates. Support and vote your candidate and let me support and vote my candidate too. I am not blaming you for supporting him why should you blame me for supporting mine? If you supporting your candidate does not give me headache why should me supporting my candidate should be your problem?
Tinubu we know. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job.
see who start playing victim....did i disturb you from voting ur ancestor....arent you d one countering my opinion in d first place...
You guyz are clingy on every false reports on labour party but we Obidients said we no dey shake ....abi na crime?

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for
No more ancestor voting
Re: Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
DGOODLYF:
see who start playing victim....did i disturb you from voting ur ancestor....arent you d one countering my opinion in d first place...
You guyz are clingy on every false reports on labour party but we Obidients said we no dey shake ....abi na crime?

Obi we know
Obi we will vote for
No more ancestor voting
Face your lane. You hear? Go and vote who you like it is not my business. All I know is that a deranged and a liar cannot win. Tinubu is the best of all candidates. He is winning.

(1) (Reply)

US States Spend 41% Of State Budgets On (Sec/Tert) Education - NigeriaEconomist / PDP Exposes Tinubu, APC Plans To Disrupt 2023 General Elections / This Song Is Causing Trouble For APC / PDP .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.