Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) (29573 Views)

Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by voiceless1(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2022
The commissioning was done before the rally. Get your story right.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Antai123:
This Tinubu is very old, Ugly and disgusting!. Tweeh!!!!
Imagine this was your father being spoken of in such manner......let's be civil at all times because the internet gives you freedom to express yourself doesn't mean you should abuse it.

I would never say anything derogatory against your presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by harbarzzy(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2022
patriotic007:
If Tinubu can undergo a public drug test and disclose the results to everyone then I will vote for him....... Everything Tinubu does reeks of drug abuse and usage.......it's clear even in his voice and the way he talks......I pity Nigeria
How are you sure the Obi or Atiku doesn't use drugs..speak for yourself..until when you see a holy sister masturbating..you go understand
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Mrmb: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2022
patriotic007:
If Tinubu can undergo a public drug test and disclose the results to everyone then I will vote for him....... Everything Tinubu does reeks of drug abuse and usage.......it's clear even in his voice and the way he talks......I pity Nigeria

He doesn't want/need your vote, you can shove it up your ass. With or without your vote, he is winning the election come 2023

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2022
The same Tinubu that was reportedly rushed to the hospital from the campaign venue.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Allisgud: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Obidients will say he didn’t hold the scissors by himself.

They will argue for the next two weeks claiming that another pair of hands held the scissors for Tinubu

They will claim Ahmed Lawan was not smiling, meaning that he his working against Asiwaju
hmm u just give us expo,make we zoom and circle
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by MarketDispatch: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Give just 2 examples of any despicable invectives by tinubu supporters against peter obi....just name and let's compare.

Obi supporters are the ones with the highest reputation for propaganda and throwing ludicrous bile all over the place,the highest purveyors of fake unsubstantiated news also the most raucous of the lot.

Where and who did Shepopotamus, Drunkard of Otuoke, Clueless..etc come from?

Obidients are breathing Dragon fire this time around unlike PDP in 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by patriotic007: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2022
He doesn't want/need your vote, you can shove it up your ass. With or without your vote, he is winning the election come 2023[/quote]I said it that most Tinubu's supporters are banking on buhari and INEC to rig Tinubu into power....... That is why Tinubu's camp was so unsettled by buhari's nonchalant attitude of recent grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by patriotic007: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Mrmb:

He doesn't want/need your vote, you can shove it up your ass. With or without your vote, he is winning the election come 2023
I said it that most Tinubu's supporters are banking on buhari and INEC to rig Tinubu into power....... That is why Tinubu's camp was so unsettled by buhari's nonchalant attitude of recent
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Mrtruetalk027: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Igbos must be purging right now
you're one of the reason this country isn't going to move forward bcuz of your tribalistic backwardness on truth, you need to look at yourself and go for serious prayers and delivers, before you affect all your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Mrmb: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2022
patriotic007:
I said it that most Tinubu's supporters are banking on buhari and INEC to rig Tinubu into power....... That is why Tinubu's camp was so unsettled by buhari's nonchalant attitude of recent 

With the newly introduced BVAS, how do you intend to rig?
We are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu based on competence... He has things to campaign with.. But what does your principal have to campaign with?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by patriotic007: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2022
harbarzzy:
How are you sure the Obi or Atiku doesn't use drugs..speak for yourself..until when you see a holy sister masturbating..you go understand
reverend sister masturbating doesn't affect my future and that of my children but Tinubu's dirty private life can impact on the future of millions of Nigerians including me and my family
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by patriotic007: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Mrmb:

With the newly introduced BVAS, how do you intend to rig?
We are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu based on competence... He has things to campaign with.. But what does your principal have to campaign with?
The last I checked Tinubu openly in front of the whole world in London opposed the BVAS grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Where's the building for gs? I don't understand. Just show men cutting ribbons and the building was donated?
APC and their frivolities
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by michoim(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Igbos must be purging right now
Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by kcubani: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Why did he then abandon the Rally without saying PIM, Lies has expiring date, Remember
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Isn't this same person the Osu alusi said he was rushed to hospital from the campaign ground.

This election would definitely not be won on social media in spite of the damages to the good name of Asiwaju.

Asiwaju will carry the day to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
wisdomkid:
Where's the building for gs? I don't understand. Just show men cutting ribbons and the building was donated?
APC and their frivolities

Even if you don't have TV at home, you at least have a smart phone now. Then go on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
How can this man represent a whole Nigeria

eno make sense...d world will look us like fools

baba ahmed abeg go rest.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2022
tyinfinity:
OSU hooligans from the east are jealous that tinubu is greater than their great grand father ojukwu the coward soldier that ran away instead of dying in the battle field like fearless afonja of old Oyo empire
grin We all know that yorubas na only mouth THEN RUN when real fight set in...Dont disrespect a man that fought for years. Is Putin at d battle field or lets say Gaddafi and co

You just hate Igbos and that hatred will consume u if you never want to see them in power
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by PLAYBOX22: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Hello BATstard
you are sighted

Same way you will cry when Olusiola Ahmed Obi will become the president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria next year �
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Even if you don't have TV at home, you at least have a smart phone now. Then go on YouTube.

The post was shared here, and every information should be published here.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Antai123:
This Tinubu is very old, Ugly and disgusting!. Tweeh!!!!

If you didn't let drug cut short your life, you too will be that old
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by derecho(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
How can an OBIdient cry when Obi becomes President?

I am proudly OBIdient, guy
PLAYBOX22:

Same way you will cry when Olusiola Ahmed Obi will become the president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria next year �
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
He said, “I inaugurate this office to the well-being of Nigerians and to the good health of the peoples.”

They should be writing what to say for thus man honestly. Can't coordinate anything anymore
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2022
[/color] cheesy grin[color=#770077]
LeoDeKing:
One muppet always inform me of Tinubu's latest fart. I'm surprised he hasn't informed me of this development.

Ipob pigs know Tinubu's schedules more than they do of pandora Obituary's. A typical ipob has Tinubu's campaign time table off heart and he can tell you where Tinubu will be campaigning 9 days from today without checking the schedule.

All these are expected because Tinubu should be properly scrutinised before assuming office. Ipob have to renew their cry by February 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2022
voiceless1:
The commissioning was done before the rally. Get your story right.
He knows what he's doing na....
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) by feed70: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
https://www.blueprint.ng/tinubu-inaugurates-presidential-campaign-office-donated-by-malagi-in-minna/

See as Una principal open mouth like smoke fish lol … Wetin u na see for this bat � sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots) / "Adams Oshiomhole: Elephant In APC's China Shop" / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.