Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port (22356 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Josnac(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Lmao
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Wickedfacts: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
okechuks22:
Emiloko the dridger u can be decieving the northerners not igbos

Obi killed more than 1,000 igbo youths using Awkuzu Sars. Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, at least the living ones will have commonsense
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Niceiroko: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Denoh68: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
SEE BAD LANGUAGE, INCOMPLETE WITHOUT CH, YET THEY CLAIM TO BE EVERYTHING
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, what exactly did pandora Obituary do as a governor for 8 years that make you think Nigerians trust him?

Answer this and stop typing nonsense on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Centcanada: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lie from the pit of hell. The same reason why you detrone Ambode simply because he said Lagos is congested that other states sea port need to be on in order to decongest Lagos, gbam, you said Ambode want to remove food from your table and you fought him so hard so that he will not be governor again now you want to use that pattern to campaign so that those idiots that does not know history will hear you and clap for you. You have failed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by okechuks22: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has initiated greater projects in Lagos state, so we have no doubt he will do even more.

Someone is somewhere expecting Nigerians to vote him because he built a brewery with the states money.

don't go and reset ur brain keep supporting old cargoes to be president
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Una dey listen to APC the party of liars hahahaha
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu has the magic wand to turn water into wine. .. grin cheesy

If you doubt me, look at lagos
Blah blah blah OH please, enough with the Lagos already! Have you been outside Nigeria before? Lagos is just an average, dirty, unplanned, disorganized shit hole compared to even the smallest major cities in Africa... I don't even want to talk about outside Africa.

C'mon Yall should travel more, shame won't let yall hype or brag about Lagos ever again.

Nigeria as a country is a mess... The earlier we realize that the better... We should be referred as a 5th world country, cos alot of the so called 3rd world countries have advanced way more than Nigeria smh

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Centcanada: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lie. Please do not believe him. Like for OBI and share for Tunubu
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Indispensable85(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Channels have joined Arise in their foolishness. I thought they said he didn't say a word in Niger rally? Mtcheeew...
Obi has run out of steam. Hahahahahahahaha.....
Tinubu has won the election already.
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by penearth(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
I will make $1 Dollar #1, since we still da wait o. Abeg ur man how far?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by wtfCode: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
He could keep on dreaming angry
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by RealLagosBoy: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lie upon lies.

I rather destroy my PVC than to vote for APC.

God forbid BAT thing

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Kewtt: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Lie upon lies.

I rather destroy my PVC than to vote for APC.

God forbid BAT thing
Same way you are destroying alaigbo rather than be part of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Babastrong(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=119162353]Again?

When will he understand Nigerians don't trust him?

David Hundeyin really scattered Tinubu's destiny.[ Obi supporters are not nigerians but biafrans. Your country will only exist in your brain till eternity.]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Gobekli: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-promises-to-dredge-river-niger/?amp

Any Ibo who falls for this lame propaganda is a complete idiota
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Kewtt: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gobekli:

Any Ibo who falls for this lame propaganda is a complete idiota
Igbos are not Nigerians ... And the voters agree ... Niger State votes alone will cancel all southeastern votes in one sweep. You're irrelevant
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by galaxy2020(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
See the biggest lie of the century
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Gobekli: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu has the magic wand to turn water into wine. .. grin cheesy

If you doubt me, look at lagos

Fool.

You are a compound.fool
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Tinubumyman: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
derecho:
Again?

David Hundeyin really scattered Tinubu's destiny.
hudeyin na boy....tinubu senior hudeyin papa Destiny.....u wey dey talk self be know body....be c@re full make u na hang urself
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by peculiar2233: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So who do Nigerians trust?

Is it pandora Obituary? Why?

What exactly did he do as a governor for 8 years that make you think Nigerians trust him?

Is it because he drank the water himself?
Is Obi sane Nigerians trust ooo not someone who everything about him is controversial.
Pele tie wailers
Shey u go fit sleep dis night bayi angry
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by WantsandMore: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
The way & manner Tinubu talks about Niger State is so soothing & different from the tone Peter Obi uses to describe the state quoting numbers & trash talking the state. Wow....let's see who wins....Tinubu is a good politician though....I give that to him, I hope Peter obi can learn alot from his journey wether he wins or not cos....hmmm ....
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Gobekli: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

Igbos are not Nigerians ... And the voters agree ... Niger State votes alone will cancel all southeastern votes in one sweep. You're irrelevant

gtfo my mentions you this scrofulous yāriba mongrel, go on and lick Tinu-poo fresh urine & faeces, as usual

From there you will contract HIV, AIDS, hepatitis, herpes, bubonic plague and every top disease known to mankind
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Useless demented Iragbiji drug criminal. Sane Nigerians have rejected you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by ChukwuObe: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
derecho:
Again?

David Hundeyin really scattered Tinubu's destiny.

You mean in the dude brains of biafran or Nigerian?
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Kewtt: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gobekli:

gtfo my mentions you this scrofulous yāriba mongrel, go on and lick Tinu-poo fresh urine & faeces, as usual
Igbos are liabilities to anyone they support. Your votes don't count. How many people did you kill in alaigbo today?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Empty promise.. we are waiting for u to make us swim in crude oil as you promised 8years ago
Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by Kewtt: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Empty promise.. we are waiting for u to make us swim in crude oil as you promised 8years ago

No one is promising Igbos anything. You're not Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.