Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,846 members, 7,831,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? (35968 Views)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Firstcitizen: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kids everywhere

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Ladymillion(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good at sending prayer alerts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by erai30(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Too many exes so no time to tell it all.

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by 1gbdata: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Campaigning for Obi.

She said OBI will make Young men to start thinking of settling down.

When he turns Nigerian from consumption to production

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Womanizer(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Her BJ skill was second to none cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Aguiyimba(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Isn't this thread supposed to be for Ladies?

Some Nairaland Guys Sha.

No Wonder Jennyclay is Yabbing them most times. sad

Even the OP is confused in his Topic. sad

Indomi children as usual

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Praxis758: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
My ex-president is OBJ, Ebora Owu was good at organising a healthy economic team to tackle economic misfortune, sound in negotiating for unity, setting KPI for his appointees and any defaulter get fired, will never tolerate insecurity or incompetence, and never a religious or tribal lord.

I miss his presidential days.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
I saw her today at obalende wearing a white top.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kogi Ex - Sex
Benin Ex - She was just fine. Nothing
Calabar Ex- Sex, food, love, everything.

27 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Sermwell(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
A
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by RealLagosBoy: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
She is very neat and a very good cook.

11 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by tiswell(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
mods, rule 2.
he ride abi he nor ride?

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by lamalang(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Been patient and understanding

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Elidrisy20: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Stingy

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nonywendy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
popweezy:
This girl can socks grin

I know wetin I type grin
white socks or whch color of socks

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Johel(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
jaelz:
I know most of us would swear that we can never go back to our exes or that they were so terrible while sighting all the bad things in this world.

But let's face it guys no matter how bad our exes were there was definitely this one things that they were extremely good at?

Mine was her love for business, omo she sabi business die like 110% business savvy and smart.

Lies and sex.. nothing more, to hell with ladies of these 21st century.

11 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nonywendy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
KNACKING OOOO
This dude can knack ehhh
Choiii
One time like that ehh, this dude knack me so tey water come dey rush from my Kpekus as fountain. Fimmmm I no make. He was like, you shout na.. na so I just quiet.
Even after breaking up with him, he still can't let me go because him never see woman wey fit stand am in term of knacking...
are u from benue?

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Hopebringer: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
She could eat arse like it was rice Krispies

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Skty: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nothing

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Menclothing: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Energetic
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nonywendy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I have a perfume for sale. It was given to me by a friend. It's men's perfume. I would like to either sell it or exchange for a feminine perfume. The name of the perfume is Ocean. A collection from Khalis perfumes.

Attached below is a picture of the perfume;
U again on this same perfume talk. Persn gifted u perfume u wan sell am. Dash another persn if u don't like am na so life suppose be

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Midehi3(f): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
He can fill my wardrobe with expensive stuffs, but that money will not enter my hand to buy them myself cheesy abeg that guy sabi buy stuffs grin

15 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by BigDawsNet: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
jaelz:
I know most of us would swear that we can never go back to our exes or that they were so terrible while sighting all the bad things in this world.

But let's face it guys no matter how bad our exes were there was definitely this one things that they were extremely good at?

Mine was her love for business, omo she sabi business die like 110% business savvy and smart.

Phd in Mood swings

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nonywendy:
are u from benue?

I resemble benuen for your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by ibechris(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
All my exes were ladies I could marry.

I loved them all and just that I was restricted to one woman as a Christian.

They were great ladies,hardworking and beautiful.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Gohs: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
If Peter Obi becomes president in 2023 more people will be getting married instead of breaking up.

Vote Peter Obi 2023.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Enemyofpeace: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Odefagirl come and answer the question o

She was very good at beating me

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MaryAye(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
He encourages me often. My fruit business that was successful was he's idea. I got the funding from my parents and he drafted all the plans. He was so supportive.

Now, my business is down. To all supportive men out there, may God bless you all. You will forever be successful.

The evil of death didn't allow me enjoy him. Steve, rest well. cry

124 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.