Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest (2235 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Imagine Mbappe And Haarland Joining Benzema At Real Madrid / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please, if you know you're related to Mbappe, Giroud, etc. tell them it rest and allow Messi be the highest goal scorer and also carry the cup. VAR and ref must work in favor of Argentina else there will be World War III.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by emmanuelbrown26: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Please, if you know you're related to Mbappe, Giroud, etc. tell them it rest and allow Messi be the highest goal scorer and also carry the cup. VAR and ref must work in favor of Argentina else there will be World War III.

I swear to gawd bro, Messi needs to win dis cup. D guy dun pay en dues in d world of soccer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I swear to gawd bro, Messi needs to win dis cup. D guy dun pay en dues in d world of soccer.
At all cost. FIFA, VAR, ref, and Qatar must make sure Argentina wins even if they play poorly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by JoeRizzla(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nothing like that ooh, Messi must go back home trophyless and there's nothing you or FIFA will do about that

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by lifenajeje(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Messi Neva tire u?

Make ninja turtle score become highest goal scorer so e go win ballon for and world best ..

Na another era be this abeg
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Pells1: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:

Nice troll from a gaynaldo and Penaldo fangirl grin
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Afamsi: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
cry

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pells1:

Nice troll from a gaynaldo and Penaldo fangirl grin
I actually support both of them, but I prefer watching Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Jay Jay and Ronaldinho because of their skills. I want to be entertained before goals. They make football fun to watch.

Ronaldo's skill is mostly legovers and it gets annoying at times. But he has the biggest zeal to score over any player on Earth and that is a great quality, but at times, he's overzealous and it ends up making him look selfish.

This is a trait Mbappe is learning too, but Mbappe is more skillful and faster than Ronaldo even in his prime.

Ronaldo is still my legend, but not a GOAT. Messi is not even a GOAT yet. The 18th of December and his performance in 2023 will officially make me call him a GOAT.

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by WantsandMore: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
I actually support both of them, but I prefer watching Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Jay Jay and Ronaldinho because of their skills. I want to be entertained before goals. They make football fun to watch.

Ronaldo's skill is mostly legovers and it gets annoying at times. But he has the biggest zeal to score over any player on Earth and that is a great quality, but at times, he's overzealous and it ends up making him look selfish.

This is a trait Mbappe is learning too, but Mbappe is more skillful and faster than Ronaldo even in his prime.

Ronaldo is still my legend, but not a GOAT. Messi is not even a GOAT yet. The 18th of December and his performance in 2023 will officially make me call him a GOAT.

nice one, I concur.
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:

May you fall sick on Sunday and not enjoy the match. May you suffer heart ache after knowing that Argentina lost to France. May your next week be spoilt, amen.
You want to preserve your own joy at the expense of others, kolework!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Geovanni412(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:

Messi go cry tire. Mbappe and France for the cup- let the last 'African' team left carry the cup.
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by MMempire(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Las las, Messi go win World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:

How you ended up confusing me with this line is still something I don't understand.
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Karleb(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
You have to be the best to win.

World cup isn't a consolidation price.

See you on Sunday! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Pells1: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

May you fall sick on Sunday and not enjoy the match. May you suffer heart ache after knowing that Argentina lost to France. May your next week be spoilt, amen.
You are very unfortunate and jobless with your wide cum-hole grin

1 Like

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by TimiMore: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Don't worry what Netherlands and Croatia couldn't do, France will do it perfectly. This Ronaldo/Messi debate must end in a draw.
No Victor No Vanquish
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Rexymania(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Walahi
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by excanny: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

He will fail on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by emmanuelbrown26: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
At all cost. FIFA, VAR, ref, and Qatar must make sure Argentina wins even if they play poorly.
I see that coming bro
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by SPAMBOX7: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
No VAR or ref have to be in Argentina's favour before they will lift the cup. Who first do no dey pain.
Let them go ask Croatia
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pells1:

You are very unfortunate and jobless with your wide cum-hole grin
Ori iya e buru!
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by kmaster007: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
When you hv a serious president like dat of France presidio on seat... You think Argentina go win
iLegendd:
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

See curse lipsrsealed. Person wey go marry this girl don buy better job
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by akwesenana: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Mbappe more skillful than circa 2008 Ronaldo?
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2022
iLegendd:

He is only faster than Ronaldo. When we talk about skill no where near Ronaldo.
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Meedon: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Nothing like that ooh, Messi must go back home trophyless and there's nothing you or FIFA will do about that

E be things tomorrow we go know who will go home trophyless
Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
At the end, Giroud listened, but Mbappé wanted to prove stubborn. Unfortunately, FIFA or ref didn't favor any team.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
At the of it all, Giroud listened, but Mbappé wanted to prove stubborn. Unfortunately, FIFA or ref didn't favor any team.
mbappe tried and he will be the next g.o.a.t after Messi

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Initiated Into Homosexuality In Nigeria / Sex Is Ovarratted / Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.