Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) (28056 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Emperordynasty: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
These people ...Fools!!!!!
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Chee59(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Definition doesn't change biology.
A woman is a female adult born with a vagina.

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
johnfem321:
Them don do dictionary.. shebi Una carry white man culture and religion for head.. the next they will update now is story of trans and gay in the Bible

Indeed, some years back, the Catholic church that invented Christianity as practiced, already opened up that most of the stories in the bible were made up by themselves. They apologized for some of the fraud they created!!

I created a thread for it back then but it's not the kind of information the Jesus idio.ts want to hear because it scares them. See https://www.nairaland.com/4143509/catholic-church-no-longer-swear

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Angrymode: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Trash
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lightorder:
you are a cursed stupid madman! May your son come home with a boy as a wife in future

I have seen you
You want attention. Have you washed your yellow apron and do well to spray some deodorant on your smelly armpit grin

See how clean your Daddy son suit looks

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by SirNature23: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Thank God that the Bible has a clear definition.

Our Generation is going wild and into full blown Insanity as the days go by.
Our Generation has exceeded the Evil, abominations and Wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the Days of Noah.

Be ready to meet JESUS Christ in the air because It is Certain that Destruction is Inevitable!
Reality of the end times sadly many people are blind or choose to be blind to the unfolding trend towards the end and the sound of the trumpet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Enceladus(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Well well well. This drama will be riveting. We will see if contemporary feminists will allow the radical leftist to go away with these their erosion of what it means to be a woman.

What a time to be alive. grin grin
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Valuepaints20(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
ok
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Iescaped: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
This matter will only get worse.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by bluefilm: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
One thing is sure: this WOKE madness is not ending anytime soon.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Nonexisting1: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
As long as my Igbo dictionary hasn't change, I'm okay. Ndi iberibe.

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
angry angry angry
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Falseprofet2:
sad

Bla bla bla
What do you have to say about the Killings in God of choosen pastor's State.
Imo has become a killing field. It so bad your G.O could not hold his convention last year in that state
You should be more bothered about your brothers killing themselves than a dictionary not everybody even uses

Chai so you came to this World with just one Purpose and essence of Existence which is to do Igbo tribal hate grin
Omo dis kind destiny wey you carry come this life na very very funny destiny oo grin.
All over Nigeria insecurity is brooding hot,in the North terrorist are doing their madness,in the MB killer heardmen are doing their madness, kidnappers, ritualist, cultists are doing their own madness everywhere,but ofcus if you don't masturbate away your future on Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo WATIN YOU GAIN grin grin grin
Shun tribal hate.

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2022
End time dictionary.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Biafraaa: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Our Generation has exceeded the Evil, abominations and Wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the Days of Noah.

Be ready to meet JESUS Christ in the air because It is Certain that Destruction is Inevitable!
Not Our Generation. Just say the stupid collective west that has lost their senses.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by etrouble: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Olasyke:
I know a woman when I see one.
Not this agenda the west is trying to shove down our throat.

You may not know when you see one in the Western world. One idiotic goat who is supposed to be a man just sit beside me now with a big ring on his nostrils. Whether na man or woman, I no know.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by etrouble: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:
sad

Bla bla bla
What do you have to say about the Killings in God of choosen pastor's State.
Imo has become a killing field. It so bad your G.O could not hold his convention last year in that state
You should be more bothered about your brothers killing themselves than a dictionary not everybody even uses

Is this your madness generational inherited or self inflicted!
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Chai so you came to this World with just one Purpose and essence of Existence which is to do Igbo tribal hate grin
Omo dis kind destiny wey you carry come this life na very very funny destiny oo grin.
All over Nigeria insecurity is brooding hot,in the North terrorist are doing their madness,in the MB killer heardmen are doing their madness, kidnappers, ritualist, cultists are doing their own madness everywhere,but ofcus if you don't masturbate away your future on Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo WATIN YOU GAIN grin grin grin
Shun tribal hate.
Are you ok?
Who has time for your tribal war?
Did Imo state have killings and burnings?
Yes or No
Why did i not mention Enugu or Abia if i have 'hate'
My response was specific to the poster and his religious propaganda

It seems ipob propaganda has filled your brain. I
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2022
etrouble:

Is this your madness generational inherited or self inflicted!
Ask your father how he got his own that he passed on to you
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by babajeje123(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Mark my word, online bibles would soon be edited in no distant time. Get a hardcover today.
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Are you ok?
Who has time for your tribal war?
Did Imo state have killings and burnings?
Yes or No
Why did i not mention Enugu or Abia if i have 'hate'
My response was specific to the poster and his religious propaganda

It seems ipob propaganda has filled your brain. I

Ala amakioha pko gi na ipob oku grin
Killings and crime is a Problem everywhere in NIGERIA ,you don't want to imagine how daft you would end up sounding when you try to relegate it to tribe or Imo State for whatever reason.
Remove Imo State from that your big mouth undecided

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Olowosaudi(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm. Truth be told still, Western countries is still better than Nigeria
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ala amakioha pko gi na ipob oku grin
Killings and crime is a Problem everywhere in NIGERIA ,you don't want to imagine how daft you would end up sounding when you try to relegate it to tribe or Imo State for whatever reason.
Remove Imo State from that your big mouth undecided
You are an idiot and you struggle with comprehension
Imo state is a killing field
And you and your ipob brothers are bigger idiots
What are you going to do to me?
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You are an idiot and you struggle with comprehension
Imo state is a killing field
What are you going to do to me?

You are just a tribally bigoted hate filled animal.
Nigeria is a Killing field,but of course you must masturbate away your future on tribal hate and gbasgbos,na your Destiny na grin cheesy
Foolish thing wanted to do the ipob nonsense with me cheesy I am full time anti Ipob,you dis tribally bigoted hate filled animal grin

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are just a tribally bigoted hate filled animal.
Nigeria is a Killing field,but of course you must masturbate away your future on tribal hate and gbasgbos,na your Destiny na grin cheesy
Foolish thing wanted to do the ipob nonsense with me cheesy I am full time anti Ipob,you dis tribally bigoted hate filled animal grin
I see. I know the idiot i am now dealing with

You and your various monikers. You must not have a life to immerse yourself so much here you have meme you share and different accounts
Go and get laid son
It will help you
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

I see. I know the idiot i am now dealing with

You and your various monikers. You must not have a life to immerse yourself so much here you have meme you share and different accounts
Go and get laid son
It will help you

Hahaha o dun werey grin shut up and do what you were destined for jareh,if you don't do Tribal hate and gbasgbos how will you survive?is that not the only thing your creator sent you to this life to do grin
Check my time here and check yours, Foolish animal grin You will hardly see me online in the day time,but a tribally bigoted hate filled Fool like you masturbate away your future on every thread doing tribal hate at all times,I have a disliking for bastards who go about doing senseless tribal hate,if I catch you do it I go soon call you out again grin
Shun Tribal hate and gbasgbos grin

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha o dun werey grin shut up and do what you were destined for jareh,if you don't do Tribal hate and gbasgbos how will you survive?is that not the only thing your creator sent you to this life to do grin
I have a disliking for bastards who go about doing senseless tribal hate,if I catch you do it I go soon call you out again grin
Shun Tribal hate and gbasgbos grin

Hey idiot
Is that your face. Ok i have seen it
I know why no girl likes you. Don't worry..make some money, grow a beard and speak confidently you might shag a few
Until then you and your ipob conspiracy and propaganda will be called out as bullshit by some of us. Not all of us suck Nnamdi cownu breast
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Hey idiot
Is that your face. Ok i have seen it
I know why no girl likes you. Don't worry..make some money, grow a beard and speak confidently you might shag a few
Until then you and your ipob conspiracy and propaganda will be called out as bullshit by some of us. Not all of us suck Nnamdi cownu breast

Hahaha here we go again grin amadioha pko gi na nnamdi cownu oku grin
Coming from a Foolish tribal bigoted hate filled animal still eating mumy thank you grin.
E dey pain you se i refuse to help you masturbate away your future on Tribal gbasgbos,na I don't do nonsense,my own na if I see a useless urchin like you doing Tribal hate I call you out directly,tor shikina grin
Who cares about where you are from,I am sure where you are from is not the reason you are destined to do Tribal hate and gbasgbos all the days of your life till u go die enter grave grin
You just carry one kind rubbish destiny come dis life cheesy

Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Falseprofet2: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha here we go again grin amadioha pko gi na nnamdi cownu oku grin
Coming from a Foolish tribal bigoted hate filled animal still eating mumy thank you grin.
E dey pain you se i refuse to help you masturbate away your future on Tribal gbasgbos,na I don't do nonsense,my own na if I see a useless urchin like you doing Tribal hate I call you out directly,tor shikina grin
Who cares about where you are from,I am sure where you are from is not the reason you are destined to do Tribal hate and gbasgbos all the days of your life till u go die enter grave grin
You just carry one kind rubbish destiny come dis life cheesy
Fool. Your in-depth knowledge of masturbation is worrisome
Do you like to touch yourself cos you dont have a girl
sorry it will get better.
Learn a trade but don't push drugs like some of your brothers
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Walz001: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2022
They want to play it all but at the end it burns them more
Lets give them the mandate and the world Will be a better place

AFRICA is the Best Place Ever ...

If not for politicians with greedy lifestyles
Re: Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 1:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Fool. Your in-depth knowledge of masturbation is worrisome
Do you like to touch yourself cos you dont have a girl
sorry it will get better.
Learn a trade but don't push drugs like some of your brothers

grin grin So you are in essence saying you cannot Survive without masturbate on Tribal gbasgbos grin well that's all you can do with your life till you go die enter grave grin you wiil be in your dying bed wailing and shouting Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh,that is the only purpose of your Existence cheesy
Crime is a big problem facing the country but you want to make it an IMO thing,yet you se you no be animal grin
Oboy you be useless animal joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Open University Admission Forms Is On Sale Now.hurry! / Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.