Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. (395 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Dear Atiku, From What I Am Seeing In Kano, Just Give UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by blamingthedevil: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dear Atiku and PDP incase you have forgotten we are here to remind you ….

1 Like

Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by blamingthedevil: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by habsydiamond(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
All these buying and selling transactions are within one family circle.... if u know u know. It is a formula cased robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by Ttalk: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
The guy below me is in severe pain as the chances of his candidate keeps fading away.

As for Atiku, he has accepted his fate, he will relocate back to Dubai and eventually retired to Cameroon by May 2023

1 Like

Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by Frigga13: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very stupid and foolish propaganda

Yoruba man go free his brother wey be president go dey hold Vice President

Oya put same Buhari blame on Osibanjo

Yoruba man go quick tell you say Osibanjo na Vice President

And you tell me say north foolish to call Yoruba green snake in gree grass .. Dan Bayerebe

Yoruba sef

Some tribe sef..
Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by Chiboy419: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Frigga13:
Very stupid and foolish propaganda

Yoruba man go free his brother wey be president go dey hold Vice President

Oya put same Buhari blame on Osibanjo

Yoruba man go quick tell you say Osibanjo na Vice President

And you tell me say north foolish to call Yoruba green snake in gree grass .. Dan Bayerebe

Yoruba sef

Some tribe sef..

All this tinubu urchins are coming for you cheesy

You nailed it bro grin
Re: Dear Atiku And PDP Incase You Have Forgotten We Are Here To Remind You …. by Frigga13: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chiboy419:

All this tinubu urchins are coming for you cheesy

You nailed it bro grin

Dem no reach… both offline and online

No be yoruba again ?

If you wan corner Yoruba man… play their monkey style with them

Only dem go disappear

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" / #atikuorganazionforaction / Peter Obi Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.