Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke (13466 Views)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by heykims(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:

Governance is about transparency and accountability. Person never start, you don dey assume am as the worst governor. Which kind wickedness be that?
Because he's towing that path.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by MacDani(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2022

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Corrinthians(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:

I de Village sir
Which village? What state?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by ejimatic: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2022
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/osun-debt-publish-loan-details-procurement-dates-omipidan-challenges-adeleke/amp/
. I fear the hope of Osun people may be dashed in Adeleke. The impression he gave before was all the debts of Osun would be settled including retirees money. He is now giving you reasons for his imminent failures. I advised once that he should sit down and face government. Forget Oyetola regime pls

8 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Faposky95: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2022
My question is simple...how do you better the lot of your people if your economics was to reduce debt of your former principal by #97B.....?!

You think this new guy will follow suit...?

1 Like

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Elemosho478: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Osun state people will miss Oyetola and wish he never left

they are back to PDP era where all they do is loot and share and let the state to rot without any Infrastructure.

12 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by tinsel: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2022
press9jatv:
This is fact and evidence here
Can you also publish when those loans were taken? It will help us understand what is happening

10 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by nkemoma(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
Which village? What state?

Anambla state sir
Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by MarketDispatch: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2022
The Osun Accountant General's certification needs to be evaluated. Preparation of loan - Debt position without dates the loan was taken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Menclothing: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Adeleke will not be able to pay salary he knows nothing about governance
Aregbe collect all the loan still oyetola was able to pay salary and pay little from d loan

Wen allocation of 100m lolz start coming he go run away shebi u dey dance

12 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Faposky95:
My question is simple...how do you better the lot of your people if your economics was to reduce debt of your former principal by #97B.....?!

You think this new guy will follow suit...?

If you don't reduce debts, you can't better anyone's lot.

The debt will continue to rise, and your credit risk will rise too, which is not good for your economy.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by tinsel: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2022
Willie2015:

There should be a start date for these loans...
So we know the administration that received these loans
Very simple matter. You cannot publish termination dates without stating starting dates. It is mischievous

13 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by bekpo(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2022
obembet:

Let Adeleke show us before we conclude.

He can't show us because he's trying 2 b mischievous! Let's talk privately!

10 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2022
I warned people then that how could you leave a technocrat like Oyetola and vote a dancer like Adeleke.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Faposky95: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If you don't reduce debts, you can't better anyone's lot.

The debt will continue to rise, and your credit risk will rise too, which is not good for your economy.

Only #97 big ones...at the rate of #36 billion from Abuja.... annually
This man should be knighted .....in our country?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Charmingpet: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
olahero:
Truth be told, the loan is fucking too much for a state like Osun, the infrastructures in place does it match with the debt on ground.

He should investigate what those billions was used for.

I wish Adeleke well, he should face the music as the government is continuum.
that is how Nigeria's loan is too much and I pity the incoming President
Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Unrated900(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:
Afonjas sabi thief when them wan thief..

Hushpuppi 2018

Afonja and igbo who thief pass

Igbo of course

Thief fraud and never United

Always eating una self for back

Your boss fellow igbos are extremely loyal to Buhari

Take a look at this

Coward igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by nkemoma(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Unrated900:

Afonja and igbo who thief pass

Igbo of course

Thief fraud and never United

Always eating una self for back

Your boss fellow igbos are extremely loyal to Buhari

Take a look at this

Coward igbos

For the history of the world..nobody thief reach Abbas Raymond
Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Faposky95:

Only #97 big ones...at the rate of #36 billion from Abuja.... annually
This man should be knighted .....in our country?

I don't understand a thing of what you wrote up there.

Care to explain?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by sonofthunder: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
press9jatv:

Can you also post fact and evidence of when these loans were assessed side by side before you continue your smear campaign?

9 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by yetty247(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2022
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/osun-debt-publish-loan-details-procurement-dates-omipidan-challenges-adeleke/amp/

Má ṣe jor baba jẹjẹ
If i had voted ni, Dr is no way u will leave that office... Come pay homage so that we can return u to the seat after our dancing gov 4years
Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by sonofthunder: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2022
olahero:
Truth be told, the loan is fucking too much for a state like Osun, the infrastructures in place does it match with the debt on ground.

He should investigate what those billions was used for.

I wish Adeleke well, he should face the music as the government is continuum.

Who took the loans? Can we have actual dates when the loans were procured?

From above response it seems Adeleke is trying to divert attention do he divert state funds to Atiku Campaign.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by muykem: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Adeleke government is trying to be mischief. They don't want to indict Aregbesola because he helped them to win election and at same time they want people sympathy. Oyetola is best administrator that ever ruled Osun State.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by BennyDGreat: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2022
press9jatv:

Mehn if this is the true state of things, na big debt be this oh.....it will take a long time to repay this...cos the state isn't making that much money

1 Like

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by shegz24(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Na Davido i pity for all these; because the dragging e go receive if Adeleke fvck up nobi here.

Adeleke you are now in power correct that which you think is wrong.

Governance is not by dancing or social media clout.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Fearyourcreator: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022
I hope this one get wetin he wan do Sha.... You better begin work ... People of Osun wants to see you work ... Igbos wants to see you drag former governor which will eventually no make you do anything for people of Osun...

5 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Unrated900(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2022
nkemoma:

For the history of the world..nobody thief reach Abbas Raymond

What of that your igbo blooda who collected money from a Chinese man to want to invest in their country when they were building airport In 1998 to the tune of 234 million USD that was sentence to 25 years imprisonments
Check that out bro history Dey here ooo

5 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by tfelicityk(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2022
He doesn't need to be making noise. He should published all his facts and findings...

All this things are distraction on it own...
He should be careful with whoever he appointed to work for him...

So as he can concentrate on developing the state how it should be.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Tareq1105: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2022
optimistfeel:
Everyone knows the truth and the facts except the gullible people among us in Nigeria that policians are all thief, know this know peace.........

The date the Loans were procured were mischievously left out. You don't tell us when the loan would be liquidated, we need to know when and who got the loan.

Oyetola did not take any loan for 4 yrs.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke by Tolumiide: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:

Governance is about transparency and accountability. Person never start, you don dey assume am as the worst governor. Which kind wickedness be that?
What he's complaining about is unnecessary. It shows he knows nothing about governance. I took my time to look at all the published details. None shows that the previous government borrowed money. I pray we are not making more mistake by considering PDP because we want anything but APC. I supported him too.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram / Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.