Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,553 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures (1540 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos IGR Is Spent On Emergency Management And Capital Projects / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by gidgiddy: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2022
For some months now, some people have been trumpeting here that Ogun State IGR is bigger than that of the entire South East. I initially ignored these people because they are online miscreants seeking attention

But lately, they have started again. So I have decided to burst this bubble once and for all with a simple question. If Ogun State IGR is bigger than that of the South East, then why does Ogun States biggest city and capital, look like this compared to Onitsha, the commercial capital of Anambra? Pictures dont lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by duro4chang(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by okeysoninv: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
South Eastern states doesn't pay tax. that's the difference

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by Creamcrest(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2022
60% of Onitsha mansions are proceeds of asian drug monies.

6 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by triple996(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:
grin grin grin see finishing

6 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by a4cube: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:
Skull money can build mansion too.

13 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by TruthIsBitter02: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2022
You people should be ashamed of yourselves comparing a region that survive a 30 months civil war and still being marginalized till date infrastructure wise by the federal government and yet they bounced back through self help and is still better than you. Imagine if the SE didn't experience civil war, we for they compete with Qatar and Dubai by now

13 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by RestructureNig3: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
South Eastern states doesn't pay tax. that's the difference

This jihadist that claimed to be Enugu indigene. Yoruba Muslim pig

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by RestructureNig3: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:

Bloody skull minner, do you have prove

8 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by Ogbuefi2020: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Anambra GDP is higher than Ogun. IGR is just a matter of government taxation policy and never a measure of progress. Meanwhile nothing is happening inside Ogun, only extension of Lagos into the boundary

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by tctrills: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2022
gidgiddy:
For some months now, some people have been trumpeting here that Ogun State IGR is bigger than that of the entire South East. I initially ignored these people because they are online miscreants seeking attention

But lately, they have started again. So I have decided to burst this bubble once and for all with a simple question. If Ogun State IGR is bigger than that of the South East, then why does Ogun States biggest city and capital, look like this compared to Onitsha, the commercial capital of Anambra? Pictures dont lie
Oga what really is your point? This is just childish tribalism. My daddy's car is bigger than yours. We really need to grow up if we want to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by SWATMan: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:

They sell drugs to make money, you mine skulls to make money what's the diff? Crime na crime, and it's even worse when you kill an innocent person who did nothing to you just to become "rich" So stop pretending that the latter is better than the former.
Hipocrite.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2022

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
SWATMan:

They sell drugs to make money, you mine skulls to make money what's the diff? Crime na crime, and it's even worse when you kill an innocent person who did nothing to you just to become "rich" So stop pretending that the latter is better than the former.
Hipocrite.

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
tctrills:

Oga what really is your point? This is just childish tribalism. My daddy's car is bigger than yours. We really need to grow up if we want to make a difference.

The point is that you should be asking what happened to Ogun State IGR that is bigger than the IGR of the SE
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by mecuries(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
the only difference I see is,one picture has alot of brown roofs,while the other has alot of complex buildings
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by tctrills: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

The point is that you should be asking what happened to Ogun State IGR that is bigger than the IGR of the SE
You could make that point intelligently without childish comparisons.
Hope you know that the houses you showed 8n Onitsha were not built via IGR non the houses in Abeokuta. IGR plays no role in the quality of private homes in a state so what really are you comparing.
And just so you know, I am strongly Igbo. You can go back to my posts and see how strongly I fight for Igbo but when we descend into pettiness it becomes hard to communicate across the table.
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
tctrills:

You could make that point intelligently without childish comparisons.
Hope you know that the houses you showed 8n Onitsha were not built via IGR non the houses in Abeokuta. IGR plays no role in the quality of private homes in a state so what really are you comparing.
And just so you know, I am strongly Igbo. You can go back to my posts and see how strongly I fight for Igbo but when we descend into pettiness it becomes hard to communicate across the table.

This is factual comparison, the pictures are not doctored. Those who keep blowing into my ears that their IGR is bigger than that of China should tell us why Abeokuta is not Beijing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Creamcrest:
What stops you from doing same since you already know the sources of their wealth?
Or do you have affinity for poverty?
Educate me please

And I wonder why SKULLS are not fetching so much IGR or are those skulls empty?
Or Is it when all skulls are mined completely that the IGR will start trickling in.
Finally, can we say Drugs yield better revenue than Skulling mining?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by tctrills: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is factual comparison, the pictures are not doctored. Those who keep blowing into my ears that their IGR is bigger than that of China should tell us why Abeokuta is not Beijing
My point is that you are comparing 2 totally unrelated things.
What's the relationship between private homes and IGR?
That's why it's hard to see your purpose.
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by Kingcalls: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Brown roof Republic...
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Re: For Those Who Said That Ogun State IGR Is Bigger That Of SE - Pictures by okeysoninv: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
RestructureNig3:

This jihadist that claimed to be Enugu indigene. Yoruba Muslim pig
lol, your going insane buddy, you can't remove the fact that ogun has a lot of industries that pays tax . now tell me how many industries in Enugu. it is not hoax bro, gbururgburu built Nigeria most rubbish fly- over while a state like ogun are building more than 4 at once. I'm not a liar , I don't sugar coat truth , grow some sense bro

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Behind Mass Deportation Of Igbos From India - Ohanneze Ndigbo / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead / Two Indian Brothers Wanted At Home Are Living Big In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.