Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. (2760 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Can You Live Up With A Spiritual Wife Or Husband? / Spiritual Wife * Physical Girlfriend - Shocking Revelations (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 1:43am On Aug 31, 2011
Well all of a sudden women after women are all coming my way,this has never happen to me before.On average most girls would avoid me at all cost or not aknowledge my present.
Now they are giving me the sexy stare and accepting my offer to buy them lunch, or go on a date with me.

are religious or nice guys in all of sudden?

anyways just a few days ago i accidently, push some obese snake lady into an electric fence in my dream then i woked up.

is it because of this i am getting so much luck?, i killed my spiritual wife.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by r231(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 1:54am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

a spiritual wife is someone that keeps you single. it's kinda like a juju thing, you have a wife in a spiritual world, tht keeps u from getting someone in the real world.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2011
btw i consider my dreams apart of the spiritual world
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by 195(f): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2011
Hmm. Good. You should thank God then.
Sounds like victory smiley

And don't mind what any other ignorant person comes on here to say, you and I know there are more things than meets the physical eyes and dreams are one of the ways of touching there.

Kudos. Were you fasting or something when this happened? OR were u just living sanctified life?
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by claremont(m): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2011
Interesting! grin
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2011
2buff:

Hmm. Good. You should thank God then.
Sounds like victory smiley

And don't mind what any other ignorant person comes on here to say, you and I know there are more things than meets the physical eyes and dreams are one of the ways of touching there.

Kudos. Were you fasting or something when this happened? OR were u just living sanctified life?

bless you brother,
and no i just prayed everyday and went to church as usual

you see my father is a pastor, probably he prayed for me.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

Interesting! grin

now do you believe christ?
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Pweety4me(f): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^How many person(s) r you?

You come up with all sorts of tales.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Excelboi(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2011
I laugh in Somali!
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 2:53am On Aug 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^How many person(s) r you?

You come up with all sorts of tales.

tales like what? i don't live the same day everyday.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 2:53am On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

I laugh in Somali!
i pray for somalia
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by claremont(m): 2:56am On Aug 31, 2011
sexsinners:

now do you believe christ?
No!
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 2:59am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

No!

reach out and touch faith.

god loves you and he will take you back.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Pweety4me(f): 3:17am On Aug 31, 2011
sexsinners:

tales like what? i don't live the same day everyday.
Duh!

But you become a different person everyday? undecided

R u not the 1 who wanted to impregnate your gf becus u felt undeservant of her?
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 3:21am On Aug 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

Duh!

But you become a different person everyday? undecided

R u not the 1 who wanted to impregnate your gf becus u felt undeservant of her?

different person how, i experience the say exact emotions as everyone else, one day i am mad,the other day i am happy,another day i can have low self esteem and the other day i can have high self esteem.

a girl will accept me today another will reject me tomorrow.

and oh her, undecided cry
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Pweety4me(f): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2011
Ur just a PUNK im ur afraid.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by 5stardude: 3:37am On Aug 31, 2011
You stole this testimony from your dad's church be honest
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by eddy1977(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2011
@ poster

dreams are nothing but our imaginations.

so,the fat woman in your dream is just a reflection of your uttmost fantasy.which in your case is very clear.you are turned on by bbws.your subconscious adores fleshy plump women.
the flirtatious behaviour you are now reading in ladies is just an awakening of your subconscious mind.when you love someone or something,you start seing it everywhere.in other words,you are just realizing that you can go for any woman of your choice without shame or complex.

what you can now do is just to focus and channel and harness you energy into one specific thing.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2011
LMAO, this post is supper funny!
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by nassiwa: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2011
Spiritual wife Do they really exist?
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Tosinville(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2011
I only know of spiritual husband.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2011
yes there is such thing of a spiritual wife, there was once a guy on here who said he was a virgin at 27 years, he was not saving it for marriage. but every girl he ever dated just dissapeared or broke off with the relationship in 2 days or even 1.This guy claims to say he is good looking and has no clue whats wrong.
he indeed had a spiritual wife.

it wouldn't really make sense for their not to be one if spiritual husband did exist. lol the spiritual world doesn't have one gender lol.

you nigerians , smh
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2011
eddy1977:

@ poster

dreams are nothing but our imaginations.

so,the fat woman in your dream is just a reflection of your uttmost fantasy.which in your case is very clear.you are turned on by bbws.your subconscious adores fleshy plump women.
the flirtatious behaviour you are now reading in ladies is just an awakening of your subconscious mind.when you love someone or something,you start seing it everywhere.in other words,you are just realizing that you can go for any woman of your choice without shame or complex.

what you can now do is just to focus and channel and harness you energy into one specific thing.

good point, for an atheist
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Now that you are free, CHANGE UR NAME AND GO OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME GOOD FU!CK cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by sexsinners(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now that you are free, CHANGE your NAME AND GO OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME GOOD FU!CK cheesy cheesy

God forbid!!!
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
I wish I had a spirirual wife. Then I can have punny in my dream and when I am awake, I will have punny too( the real girls)
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

I wish I had a spirirual wife. Then I can have punny in my dream and when I am awake, I will have punny too( the real girls)

welcome to my world, been slamming punny in my dreams all week and cutting shows all day grin guess what, dream punny can be tighter than a muphucka grin
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
lucky you
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by Goldieluks: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

Grow up,and grow some sense too.
Re: I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream. by kpolli(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
You are finally delivered. . . .

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suddenly She Came Last Night / John Legend’s Wife Chrisy Teigen Goes Fully N Aked For Beach Shoot (25 PHOTOS) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.