Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri (1744 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by kidap: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
In a recent interview on AIT, a PDP Chieftain and Author, Reno Omokri spoke tough about how Peter Obi has tried to play funny with his campaign rhetorics. He also commended PDP presidential flagbearer Atiku Abubakar and the APC candidate, Bola Tinubu, for the maturity they displayed throughout the election period thusfar.

He further blasted The Nation Newspaper for their media biases and tagged the popular newspaper as a branch of the All Progressives Congress PCC. Reno Omokri confirmed that he traced the IRS who prosecuted Bola Tinubu for laundering drug money in Chicago.

What video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-jH1YGd2vA

Source: www.naijagg.com

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reno, the slayer of Tinubu

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Urheadmaster(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
tongue

Tulunbu is a hard drug dealer and will forever be a hard drug pusher for the remaining days of is life tongue

5 Likes

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Tochi3(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Shut up
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Jflex07(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Old fool shaking table. Honestly I don't know why nairaland keeps bringing this nonentitys post to front page

2 Likes

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by duduade: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
As you are jobless na
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by kestolove95(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
This one still dey exile
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
After David Hundeyin don finish work
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Olaolex: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Here we go
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by PandoraObi: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
ok
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by kidap: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
smiley
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Fibonacci88: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mumu Reno.
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Newton2024: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jflex07:
Old fool shaking table. Honestly I don't know why nairaland keeps bringing this nonentitys post to front page
He who pays the Piper, dictates the tune.
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by asanausana91: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
I wish we have good judges in this country. Tinubu would have since been disqualified.
How can a man with corrupt practices like Tinubu be allowed to contest for the highest office in the country.

3 Likes

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by BATified2023: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
I wish we have good judges in this country. Tinubu would have since been disqualified.
How can a man with corrupt practices like Tinubu be allowed to contest for the highest office in the country.
if wishes were horses beggars would ride

Emeka rest
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by etrouble: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yet everybody in Nigeria wants to come to Tinubu's Lagos. City Boy, on your mandate we stand and sit.
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by etrouble: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:

Tell your father to go and study law and become a judge or is he dull like you?
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Hyperchi(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Let that fool also trace why he is not coming back. Or simple trace his way back home
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Proudlyomonna: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Who is still arguing the fact tinubu is a drug kingpin undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Richy4(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2022
This guy is really trying so hard to market PDP...I must commend him for trying extremely hard but PDP is not a good brand... Atleast a lot of us who doesn't forget easily knows the stuff they were made of...

But if miracle should take place on election day and PDP happens to win, they should give him a post because in my opinion he earned it.. all the noise online..the defamation he's dishing out, some people might think he is serious cool
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Idamunairaland: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2022
So... Jobless and tactless RENO Omokriminal is a PDP chieftain? grin grin grin

Wetin Musa no go see for Gate....

Na so dem called FFK (for food only) PDP chieftain, DINO (Agbero turned Polithiefian), PDP chieftain. So.... RENO wey dey use malam Atikulooter as ATM machine is also a chieftain in the dead party.....

PDP don cast since 2015.
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by kk2027: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2022
angry
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by kidap: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
grin
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Hyperchi(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2022
kingmaster2009:

The fool. is seriously working for his future....he can only come home if Atiku Abubakar is the declared president so that he can have a federal appointment ...
I like him, he is not as foolish as you supporting who will eventually mess up the country's economy and will not favor your career....he is putting his effort where his mouth i...

Politics is for the wise...
U are too foolish for thinking am with the drug lord
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu heroine- drug running scandal is a die-in-the-wool stain that will never be erased

1 Like

Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by FrancescoFarino(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Reno Omockery himself
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by Hyperchi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Mumu....after this presidential election...I wonder what will be your work... keep spending all your precious time on nairaland because of peter Obi wey no Sabi you. Meanwhile, some of his boys are cruising on private jets with your donated money.....una never see anything. Any one of the three people that emerges. The suffering continues...
Am still saying it, u are too foolish to think am with the drug lord. U have no job that why u take time written nonsense
Re: "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
He attacked Obi and his followership suffered a major loss. He now thinks by attacking Tinubu he’ll get some of them back, what a clown! grin Nigerians aren’t interested in attacking anyone or anything, they just want to take their country back from the cankers & bloody baboons! Your days of influencing are over Reno. U and many of ur ilk just exposed yourselves as nothing more than guns for hire.... no one is going to forget that anytime soon!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From LP Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Ekiti / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures / Real Reasons Tinubu Met With Kwankwaso, Ex-emir Sanusi In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.