Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri (35621 Views)

"They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters / Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Dear
@ibrahiemGumau
Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, it is not Obidients that bother me. One knows their culture. I am somewhat surprised at a Muslim like you. I have read the al-Quran. It teaches you to tell the truth even to your disadvantage. Sadly, your comment here reflects very poorly on the Muslim Ummah. Don't think like people who believe everything is commerce and everyone has a price. People who can sell their own father for money. People who believe Buhari died and was replaced by a clone from Sudan. Someone like you ought to be cut from a different cloth. You should reflect the ethos of the Muʾmin. Truth is bitter but better.

Even if he comes out to contest in 2027, I will still donate money and time to support Waziri Atiku Abubakar. But I will never lie and say that Tinubu did not go to a school that I know for a fact that he did!

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Reno Omokri

85 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Some people will be thinking that Omokri is referring to them

148 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Henry22(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2023
This man is still looking to pick crumbs from the table grin, reasons he's trying so hard to please his Masters, all the money he embezzled during Jonathan's tenure has finished but who can trust a hungry man looking for buyers just to sell off even his own people?

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

We sabi the people wey get the sub. The people wey get the sub sabi themselves. But we are all going to pretend like we don’t know 🤣🤣🤣

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Smithkafors(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Have you ever seen Reno talk about development?..eg electricity…..never.

I pity una

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Henry22(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Why doesn't this Omokri guy simply apologize to Tinubu directly and beg him for a job, instead of doing in a round about way by attacking his opponents??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6COWi65hU?si=-rgE6t4ifJZKe2a8

Lol...I wonder cheesy, the people he's trying so hard to insult don't even give a f*ck about him cos they are used to it... please let Reno try another method cos this him method don cast long ago.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:

We sabi the people wey get the sub. The people wey get the sub sabi themselves . But we are all going to pretend like we don’t know 🤣🤣🤣
😆 😆 grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2023
Smithkafors:

I pity una
You are always antagonizing any person that's anti Obi even if they are speaking truth and facts

Hold your breath please

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Sonyboom: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2023
The truth he speaks want to kill your Igbo father in upper iweka n Agulu even without mentioning your tribe ?

That is how guilty conscience torment criminal n hate filled bigoted souls. I should be telling you this though as you must be well accustomed to it. It is what you.

DaddyCoool:
Why doesn't this Omokri guy simply apologize to Tinubu directly and beg him for a job, instead of doing in a round about way by attacking his opponents??

Henry22:
This man is still looking to pick crumbs from the table grin, reasons he's trying so hard to please his Masters, all the money he embezzled during Jonathan's tenure has finished but who can trust a hungry man looking for buyers just to sell off even his own people?
Smithkafors:

I pity una

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by illicit(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2023
Just stay tuned

Next propaganda is that Tinubu killed Mohbad

shocked

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Sonyboom: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Only Kanu and the new fool leading Biafra from abroad Ekpo talks about that.

Smithkafors:

I pity una

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyCoool:

it seems you got the code very well
Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Varunpulyani: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Hahahahah Reno that denied his step mother because of politics?

14 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Timoleon(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2023
illicit:
Just stay tuned

Next propaganda is that Tinubu killed Mohbad

shocked
well many schools of thought believe Mohbad’s death is not unconnected with drugs. A look into Tinubu will easily point you towards drugs. Coupled with Tinubu’a history with the Oba Elegushi. Investigators will do well not to overlook a finger pointing in Tinubu’s direction.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by princeade86(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:

We sabi the people wey get the sub. The people wey get the sub sabi themselves. But we are all going to pretend like we don’t know 🤣🤣🤣
Tell us d people na.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Wisereborn: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2023
To think that this scammer (Reno Omokri) once called himself a pastor undecided smh these were the people you were hyping until they see you for what you are

All of a sudden you changed tune

Nobody gave Buhari nightmares like this very Reno Omokery himself grin grin So all these while, you were on Tinubu's payroll grin grin

Now, you are going back to your vomit for crumbs off the table grin grin like Judas, like FFK

You have nothing reasonable to say anymore!!! You are nothing but a dog grin

Thank God say reasonable Nigerians are smarter, they now know and see you for who you are!!! Treacherous animal

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

While some people will think that Reno Omokri is actually making sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Henry22(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Sonyboom:
The truth he speaks want to kill your Igbo father in upper iweka n Agulu even without mentioning your tribe ?

That is how guilty conscience torment criminal n hate filled bigoted souls. I should be telling you this though as you must be well accustomed to it. It is what you.

Lol.....this post reminds me of MKO abiola and how he died and how elders from a particular region trooped to asorock for brown envelopes grin, well what do I know sef cheesy?, When some people have been denied Thier history by Thier masters the results are what we see amongst them today.

If you are from that region please do yourself a favor and read about your leader MKO grin.

20 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by XY23: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
You are always antagonizing any person that's anti Obi even if they are speaking truth and facts

Hold your breath please

Actually, he's right. He never speaks "truth and facts" about issues of importance to the average Nigerians. A man whose stock in trade is to spew ethnic slurs at a section of society is not living the "truth" about his essence nor the "facts" about his own existence.

20 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Henry22:

Typically, if an influential Nigerian complains that Obidents attacked them, Peter Obi will visit the person and apologize. For Reno, Obi knows he's another version of FFK, anywhere bele face.

So, he's angry that Peter Obi hasn't reached out to him after accusing OBIdients of cyberbully. Now, he's busy attacking OBIdients, Obi and the Igbos, while asslicking Tinubu, the same man he called unprintable names.

26 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While some people will think that Reno Omokri is actually making sense
how can a whole tribe believed that Buhari was cloned and replaced by Jubrin Elsudani because one dropout nonentity Nnamdi Kanu told them?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Typically, if an influential Nigerian complains that Obidents attacked them, Peter Obi will visit the person and apologize. For Reno, Obi knows he's another version of FFK, anywhere bele face.

So, he's angry that Peter Obi hasn't reached out to him after accusing OBIdients of cyberbully. Now, he's busy attacking OBIdients, Obi and the Igbos, while asslicking Tinubu, the same man he called unprintable names.
are Obidients actually Dogs? Why attacking?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by KingLennon(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
See educated illiterate dey give advice sad
Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Henry22(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Waziri has stopped paying him his stipends since after the elections so now he's desperately looking for a new boss. grin

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
how can a whole tribe believed that Buhari was cloned and replaced by Jubrin Elsudani because one dropout nonentity Nnamdi Kanu told them?

You are making a wild bogus claim

How can you say that a whole tribe believe that Buhari was cloned and replaced by jubrin Elsudani because Nnamdi Kanu said so

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Jomonix: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1702411102791877082

Atiku is also raising questions about Tinubu's certificate. What exactly is this boy Reno talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are making a wild bogus claim

How can you say that a whole tribe believe that Buhari was cloned and replaced by jubrin Elsudani because Nnamdi Kanu said so
ok
Tell us the tribe in Nigeria that believed nonsense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
ok
Tell us the tribe in Nigeria that believed nonsense

You are still making a wild bogus claim

No tribe believe that so called nonsense

Maybe, some people believed it across board but certainly not a whole tribe

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Pakute: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

The Amaka miscreants..

18 Likes

Re: Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are still making a wild bogus claim

No tribe believe that so called nonsense

Maybe, some people believed it across board but certainly not a tribe
we know the tribe that omokri is referring to not Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba anyway

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram / Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.