Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? (9560 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
Project Runway, The new masquerade Entourage, Bored to death, two and a half men, Extraordinary people.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by KayDee4: 3:59am On Oct 15, 2011
All my Zone Reality and NatGeo Wild programs - Cheaters, Disorderly conduct caught on tape, Deadly dozen, Hunter Hunted, etc etc
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Basilona(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2011
Hmmh! Loading,
The weakest link(love that old hag- Anne Robinson)
so you think you can dance
celebrity apperentice n debaters

if we r talkin tv series
the simpsons(coz it's 'd'oh')
the fresh prince of bel air(big eared will n tom jones lovin carlton)
entourage(yea! I also lov johnny drama)
desper8 housewives(n yes i'm a guy)
grey's anatomy(my favorite)
friends
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by scorpio1(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2011
My best ever was Willi Willie and the Serial by Jaguar, I also miss Nze Oderaa, lol!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Brymo: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Brymo: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by kolexy(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2011
Koto Orun.

It seems most guys here have forgotten Koledowo and Oyiboyi, or is that most Nairalanders are Omo Yankee and Omo Jand
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by GSyntax(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2011
I have seen many interesting TV programs and I seriously do not know which ones to include or exclude. However, these few would suffice for now:

PRIVATE PRACTICE
GREYS ANATOMY
PROJECT FAME
THE DEBATERS
MALTINA DANCE HALL
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
AMERICAN IDOL ( In fact I like almost all Singing and Dancing TV reality shows; Nigerian or Foreign)
TINSEL
, and others.

Oh I almost forgot my all-time favorite: LIE TO ME!!!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by ogoebube(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2011
the rich also cry
egoli
santa barbara
glee
wild rose
africa awake don't miss dat
one tree hill
and i kind of like smallville
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by drklump(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2011
Has anyone seen Game of Thrones by HBO??
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Babamide(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ashewo Strauss Kahn, Iyawo Obama, Isoro Ghadaffi and Wahala Siasia.
One a serious note, Entourage, Two and a half men, Big bang theory, How I met your mother and Yo momma are my favorite programmes
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by koolJ1(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
Top chef,hell's kitchen and d auditions for american idol.darn,those guys are hilarious!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Santino1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
New Masquerades grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by MMM2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
11 dayz 11 9nite angry
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by duwdu: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
dr_klump:

Has anyone seen Game of Thrones by HBO??

Yeah, that's quality programming on HBO. If you're a fan of such epics by HBO, then check out "Rome," if you haven't already seen it. I and my significant other were blown away by it.

P34c3
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by ElmA1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dr 90210
Prison break
Keeping up with the kardasians
Cant miss it for anything!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by jhonebrin(m): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2011
My most interesting tv shows are:-
1 Dexter
2 Friends
3 Family guy
4 Gossip girl
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Jenifa1: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2011
I love sitcoms friends and fraser as well. cheesy seinfeld, king of queens, big [i]ba[/i]ng theory, two and a half men,
all funny comedy basically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Direct Path To Follow Trying To Join Nollywood? / Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link / 22 Important Questions For Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.