Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List (23857 Views)

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by Etimemy: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari has succeeded to bury this country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by Amaka430(f): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2022
earnestly praying for Jesus Christ to come and take us home for we have no enduring city here we are in much pains here
but a second in heaven will console us of the pains of being Nigerian

please give your life to Jesus Christ now Escape from hell fire
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Some said Buhari is not corrupt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by djseanjohn77: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Nigeria-three-others-top-World-Bank-debtors-list

What countries have the largest debt in the world? Here is a list of the top ten countries with the most national debt:

Japan (National Debt: ¥1,028 trillion ($9.087 trillion USD))
Greece (National Debt: €332.6 billion ($379 billion US))
Portugal (National Debt: €232 billion ($264 billion US))
Italy (National Debt: €2.17 trillion ($2.48 trillion US))
Bhutan (National Debt: $2.33 billion (USD))
Cyprus (National Debt: €18.95 billion ($21.64 billion USD))
Belgium (National Debt: €399.5 billion ($456.18 billion USD))
United States of America (National Debt: $19.23 trillion (USD))
Spain (National Debt: €1.09 trillion ($1.24 USD))
Singapore (National Debt: $350 billion ($254 billion US))
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-by-national-debt

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2022/12/06/debt-service-payments-put-biggest-squeeze-on-poor-countries-since-2000

Lol, Nigeria is not even in the top 20 debtors in the world
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by jibrilELsudan: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Are you smoking weed? The US borrows from her central bank and little from China, and not from World Bank

ODE......WETHER THEY BORROW FROM THEIR FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OR IMF OR THE FREE MASONS.....OR ESUSU.....THE FUNDAMENTAL THING IS THAT THEY OWE OVER 31 TRILLION DOLLARS

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by jibrilELsudan: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
masseratti:
Les where is your source

ODE GOOGLE IT

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by tctrills: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
jibrilELsudan:
AMERICA'S WORLD BANK DEBT IS OVER 31 TRILLION DOLLARS

SOUTH AFRICA'S WORLD BANK DEBT IS OVER 130 BILLION DOLLARS

YET AMERICA IS A THOUSAND YEARS AHEAD OF NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA IS 100 YEARS AHEAD OF NIGERIA

ALL THE WORLD POWERS AND COUNTRIES THAT ARE THRIVING OWE THE WORLD BANK A HUGE DEBT THAT THEIR GENERATIONS TO CUM WILL STILL BE SERVICING THIS DEBT YET THEY ARE ALL STILL THRIVING AND RULING THE WORLD

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS WHY IS NIGERIA WITH SUCH A LOW DEBT FAILING TO RISE UP?
Oga enough with the fake news. The US is now owing the world bank 31 trillion dollars neither is south Africa owing the world bank 130 billion dollars.
Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by SeeItSayIt: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Indeed APC, Buhari & his team has done wonders. May God judge them according to their deeds in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by Emdebby2: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Indirectly the poor masses will pay.
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by ufotunang: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
And nigerians still want to vote this APC that is putting nigeria in the high debts ......I pity nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by Perfectbeing(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Racoon:
The APC led FG and all its zombies are well pleased. Then Tinubu wants to make the country number one on the chart as he promised to "rule Nigeria exactly as Buhari is doing" going by Festus Keyamo's senseless statement. Don't allow it happen.
Obi compared Nigeria to Bangladesh and Bangladesh tops Nigeria on the debtors list.
Obi wants Nigeria to be like Bangladesh
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by ak22(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If you don't borrow, why do you drive Benz.....Bobo chicago

who is anchoring the debate ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by balarabe01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
when leaders borrow money from international lenders such as imf and hsbc, these loans are stolen into private pockets, while the current generation and generations to come in decades will pay for the loans in form of VATax, Stamp duty, Devalued currency, increased Gas and Fuel prices, and increased cost of living, and poor standards of living. Nigerians must voice out and always protest unjustified borrowings. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by masseratti: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

ODE GOOGLE IT
oponu you don't post anything online without a source.
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by jibrilELsudan: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
masseratti:
oponu you don't post anything online without a source.

ODE MUMU

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR FLAT BRAIN

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by masseratti: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

ODE MUMU

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR FLAT BRAIN
ehyaa sorry carry your frustrations go forward not my reason for you to be broke this Xmas season...
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by jibrilELsudan: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
masseratti:
ehyaa sorry carry your frustrations go forward not my reason for you to be broke this Xmas season...

ODE LIKE SEY NO BE GIVAWAY YOU DEY WAIT TO GET MAKE YOU TAKE SEE FOOD CHOP FOR THIS CHRISTMAS

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by masseratti: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
jibrilELsudan:

ODE LIKE SEY NO BE GIVAWAY YOU DEY WAIT TO GET MAKE YOU TAKE SEE FOOD CHOP FOR THIS CHRISTMAS
bad thing is to come online and lowlife are waiting to respond to you ,sorry oponu ,dandirin , Google map can help you ..am on vacation right now with my family in Malta..am very sure you don't even know where that is ..like I said before am not the cause of your problem..I get your time cos am enjoying myself here..you trolls are despicable to say the least,it's only someone with life frustrations will come online and not state his opinion without insulting other faceless people...am not sorry for your life it's not my fault it's not going well...so peace am out,go and beg your village people.
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by jibrilELsudan: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
masseratti:
bad thing is to come online and lowlife are waiting to respond to you ,sorry oponu ,dandirin , Google map can help you ..am on vacation right now with my family in Malta..am very sure you don't even know where that is ..like I said before am not the cause of your problem..I get your time cos am enjoying myself here..you trolls are despicable to say the least,it's only someone with life frustrations will come online and not state his opinion without insulting other faceless people...am not sorry for your life it's not my fault it's not going well...so peace am out,go and beg your village people.

ODE MUMU.....NO BE ONLY MALTA NA GUINNESS

LIKE SEY TO GO MALTA WITH YOUR FAMILY NA ACHIEVEMENT

I NO BLAME YOU SHA ASPER SEY NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE THE FIRST PEOPLE FROM YOUR VILLAGE TO ENTER PLANE

I DEY VERY SURE SEY NA ECONOMY UNA ENTER AND NA LAP ALL OF UNA LAP UNASELVES FOR THE ECONOMY

Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by Haywhy3233: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2022
hello masseratti, please i need an information to apply for malta tourist visa. i read i need a confirmed ticket and hotel reservation. do i need to buy ticket and pay for the hotel before applying for visa? kindly reply as you have more light to this. thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List by masseratti: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Haywhy3233:
hello masseratti, please i need an information to apply for malta tourist visa. i read i need a confirmed ticket and hotel reservation. do i need to buy ticket and pay for the hotel before applying for visa? kindly reply as you have more light to this. thanks in anticipation
hi it's just same requirements for a schegen tourist visa... Nice place to visit, but if you thinking of staying there is another case.... You will stand out.. Few blacks there except tourist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 / University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.