Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office (16397 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Okezie Ikpeazu Promises 1million Jobs In Abia State / Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

Poor ogbomoso boy...how are you coping the high cost of living in lagos?? Hope your owo mida work is paying well??
Better to do owomida in my region than be a Ipob cannibal robbing people on the highway in your shithole region, Osu cannibal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by Napata77: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Others are building railway networks, deep sea ports etc, this wan na Government House he dey build.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Better to do owomida in my region than be a Ipob cannibal robbing people on the highway in your shithole region, Osu cannibal.

Your region is the bigger shithole, poor boy...when next is your skull mining schedule??

Oh! I forgot to mention organ harvesting too, how many have you harvested this year alone??

Lagos refugee
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

Civilised region?? Hahaha, you're laughable...what is civilized about owo mida? what is civilized about pooing in public places? What is civilized about brown roof dilapidated area??

Aside lagos, your region is a dead one...I know you're currently in lagos sef, heeyaa! Poor ogbomoso boy.

FYI, osu is not a bad name tongue, I know you don't know the meaning of it.

Peter obi is your next president, start getting used to it.
Osu my region is light-years ahead of your erosion-ravaged red mud potopoto landlocked barren shithole region.... There are many of your people doing owomida here. And owomida is far better than being a Ipob terrorist robbing on highways. There are more people pooing in public places in your shithole region than mine. That picture is not from the West. There are more brown roofs in your shithole region than anywhere else even though the whole of SE is the same landmass with Oyo state. Your region reeks of nothing but barbarism and degeneracy.
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

Ogun state is far developed than your whole barren region. Osu you know this, every single day there are Chisco Ifesinachi ABC buses bringing you refugees to my region. Your region is dead. It's barren. The most homogeneous region where there are more people fleeing than people migrating there.

I know Osu is not a bad name since you and your lineage are Osu miscreants.

The only people Peter Obi will rule are his fellow Spare part traders in Upper iweka... Your next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I hope you don't commit suicide next year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by obyrich(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Gov. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has really influenced these guys to be useful in their various states....

Who would have thought that the kerosene loving governor would commission a project in Abia State before he leaves office?

Who would have thought the green bottle Makurdi champion would have commission a project in Benue State?

The only one who hasn't keyed in on Wike's developmental influence is Deaconess Mrs. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, but it's never late for him.
This shows you know nothing about Abia state. Okezie Ikpeazu has completed many roads in Abia, Aba especially, long before his closeness to Wike.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu my region is light-years ahead of your erosion-ravaged red mud potopoto landlocked barren shithole region.... There are many of your people doing owomida here. And owomida is far better than being a Ipob terrorist robbing on highways. There are more people pooing in public places in your shithole region than mine. That picture is not from the West. There are more brown roofs in your shithole region than anywhere else even though the whole of SE is the same landmass with Oyo state. Your region reeks of nothing but barbarism and degeneracy.
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

Ogun state is far developed than your whole barren region. Osu you know this, every single day there are Chisco Ifesinachi ABC buses bringing you refugees to my region. Your region is dead. It's barren. The most homogeneous region where there are more people fleeing than people migrating there.

I know Osu is not a bad name since you and your lineage are Osu miscreants.

The only people Peter Obi will rule are his fellow Spare part traders in Upper iweka... Your next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I hope you don't commit suicide next year.

Which ogun state?? Your problem is that you don't travel outside your overrated region...even borno is better than ogun state despite the bogus igr that your Governors keep looting.

Google the pictures of any city in ogun and compare with any city in the east and you'll see levels.

Thank God to Internet and social media that keep bursting your shithole region

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

Which ogun state?? Your problem is that you don't travel outside your overrated region...even borno is better than ogun state despite the bogus igr that your Governors keep looting.

Google the pictures of any city in ogun and compare with any city in the east and you'll see levels.

Thank God to Internet and social media that keep bursting your shithole region

Osu miscreant you're very delusi0nal... I've been to 4 out of 5 states in your shithole region and it's nothing but a barren cesspitt.... Everyday there are Osu jumping on ekedelichukwu, Chisco, Ifesinachili, ABC, GIG buses to Ogun everyday... Ogun is more developed than your shithole region in all indices.

If I start posting pictures of Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugwu, Owerri, Orlu, Abakaliki, Aba, this forum will crash .. there's nothing more laughable than a ibo mocking us of bad road. There are your people right now on Twitter threatening Solodo for the Agberos and bad roads across anambla. Don't even get me started on Gburugburu state grin... There's no city in the east, only towns... You can continue to delude yourself Osu, but right now there are currently Osu cannibals queuing to come to Abeokuta before sit-at-home starts tomorrow... Can't wait for your Osu years next year when Bitter Obituary is sent back to upper iweka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant you're very delusi0nal... I've been to 4 out of 5 states in your shithole region and it's nothing but a barren cesspitt.... Everyday there are Osu jumping on ekedelichukwu, Chisco, Ifesinachili, ABC, GIG buses to Ogun everyday... Ogun is more developed than your shithole region in all indices.

If I start posting pictures of Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugwu, Owerri, Orlu, Abakaliki, Aba, this forum will crash .. there's nothing more laughable than a ibo mocking us of bad road. There are your people right now on Twitter threatening Solodo for the Agberos and bad roads across anambla. Don't even get me started on Gburugburu state grin... There's no city in the east, only towns... You can continue to delude yourself Osu, but right now there are currently Osu cannibals queuing to come to Abeokuta before sit-at-home starts tomorrow... Can't wait for your Osu years next year when Bitter Obituary is sent back to upper iweka.

You're laughable, soludo has awarded many roads and work has started...but in osun oyetola stole billions without working a single road, what did makinde do in Ibadan?? Ibadan is the largest slum in Africa, you can Google that.

I've also been to 5 out of 6 SW states and I can categorically tell you that aside lagos, the rest of the region is a poor backward shithole...do you have any standard airport in your whole region aside mmia??

Small South east has three working airports and about to be completed ebonyi airport, shame on you.

Your people also troop here daily to sell their agbo jedi jedi concortions, I saw one in my area sometime ago...if your state is well to do, then what are you doing in lagos, refugee boy??
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

You're laughable, soludo has awarded many roads and work has started...but in osun oyetola stole billions without working a single road, what did makinde do in Ibadan?? Ibadan is the largest slum in Africa, you can Google that.

I've also been to 5 out of 6 SW states and I can categorically tell you that aside lagos, the rest of the region is a poor backward shithole...do you have any standard airport in your whole region aside mmia??

Small South east has three working airports and about to be completed ebonyi airport, shame on you.

Your people also troop here daily to sell their agbo jedi jedi concortions, I saw one in my area sometime ago...if your state is well to do, then what are you doing in lagos, refugee boy??
Osu what are you even saying grin... You're so delusi0nal. Osun state has one of the best roads in the country..... Anambla has one of the worst roads in the country. Don't even get me started with Gburugburu and Ikpeazu. Those shithole states are cursed and hopeless forever. Makinde is better than the Osu miscreants you voted in your shithole lol. Ibadan is far more developed than your shithole region combined... The slum in ABA and Onitsha is more than anywhere in this country. Your region is the most polluted shithole in Africa. Google it. This is what happens when you vote in nothing but thieves that steal your generational wealth. How do you defend the fact that the whole SE region is the same landmass with Oyo state and still a massive disgusting barren region??

You can do everything to cope by projecting but it won't change the fact that you Osus see my region as Obodo Yoruba and they are always jumping on midnight buses to come and live in mine... Your region is still in the stone age, in all indices. Even though it's small, and you enjoy more FAAC per capita.. Ogun is more developed than alaibo in all indices. There's no standard airport in your shithole region btw.

Osu, SE does not have any standard airport. If those cargo domestic ports is what you call working airports then I fear for the future of alaibo. There are several airports in SW but I don't consider anyone standard. Akure had an airport before any of your barren states... But this doesn't change the fact there are only 2 working standard international airports in the country.

Osu you can say anything you want to make yourself happy on this forum but deep down in your troubled mind you know it's the truth,before finding one 'Ofe mmanu' selling Agbo in your God-forsaken region, we'll find 10000 of your brothers selling gala and fanyogo on our streets. The no of all the Yorubas in the east is not up to your people in Ilesha alone.. There's absolutely no reason a sane yoruba man would go to your afghanEastern region. Btw I'm ijebu and I'm indigenous to Lagos, there's no way a yoruba can be a refugee in another part of Yorubaland. Keep your Ebonyi against Anambra barbaric clannish mentality to your region. You are the refugees always fleeing your shithole region to Yorubaland. I can't wait to separate from your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu what are you even saying grin... You're so delusi0nal. Osun state has one of the best roads in the country..... Anambla has one of the worst roads in the country. Don't even get me started with Gburugburu and Ikpeazu. Those shithole states are cursed and hopeless forever. Makinde is better than the Osu miscreants you voted in your shithole lol. Ibadan is far more developed than your shithole region combined... The slum in ABA and Onitsha is more than anywhere in this country. Your region is the most polluted shithole in Africa. Google it. This is what happens when you vote in nothing but thieves that steal your generational wealth. How do you defend the fact that the whole SE region is the same landmass with Oyo state and still a massive disgusting barren region??

You can do everything to cope by projecting but it won't change the fact that you Osus see my region as Obodo Yoruba and they are always jumping on midnight buses to come and live in mine... Your region is still in the stone age, in all indices. Even though it's small, and you enjoy more FAAC per capita.. Ogun is more developed than alaibo in all indices. There's no standard airport in your shithole region btw.

Osu, SE does not have any standard airport. If those cargo domestic ports is what you call working airports then I fear for the future of alaibo. There are several airports in SW but I don't consider anyone standard. Akure had an airport before any of your barren states... But this doesn't change the fact there are only 2 working standard international airports in the country.

Osu you can say anything you want to make yourself happy on this forum but deep down in your troubled mind you know it's the truth,before finding one 'Ofe mmanu' selling Agbo in your God-forsaken region, we'll find 10000 of your brothers selling gala and fanyogo on our streets. The no of all the Yorubas in the east is not up to your people in Ilesha alone.. There's absolutely no reason a sane yoruba man would go to your afghanEastern region. Btw I'm ijebu and I'm indigenous to Lagos, there's no way a yoruba can be a refugee in another part of Yorubaland. Keep your Ebonyi against Anambra barbaric clannish mentality to your region. You are the refugees always fleeing your shithole region to Yorubaland. I can't wait to separate from your kind.

Always eager to claim lagos grin...be proud of your ogbomoso enclave for once.

You can only deceive your fellow yoruba Muslims who are allergic to travelling that your region is better whereas its a shithole.

Wonder why other tribes in the South and Middle belt and even civilized yoruba are aligning with the igbos lately and shunning

Osun state is worst, even osogbo the capital is an eyesore, is this what you call development??

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

Always eager to claim lagos grin...be proud of your ogbomoso enclave for once.

You can only deceive your fellow yoruba Muslims who are allergic to travelling that your region is better whereas its a shithole.

Wonder why other tribes in the South and Middle belt and even civilized yoruba are aligning with the igbos lately and shunning

Osun state is worst, even osogbo the capital is an eyesore
Osu if I was from ogbomoso I'd proudly claim it as it is better than most places in your shithole region, any Yoruba can claim anywhere in Yorubaland,we are not like you primitive savages that discriminate among yourselves and even have a caste system...

You're the only one projecting and deceiving yourself. It will never change the fact that alaibo is a God-forsaken shithole barren ecological cesspit. And btw I'm not a Muslim Osu.

No one is aligning you with savages, you're the one promoting propagandas with your Obituary movement but it will all end by Feb when you go back to Biafla or death.

Osun state is better than your shithole region. The recent stats proves that. The east is not just a eyesore but a brain-sore. And most importantly, Osun people will not be forced to sit-at-home tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu if I was from ogbomoso I'd proudly claim it as it is better than most places in your shithole region, any Yoruba can claim anywhere in Yorubaland,we are not like you primitive savages that discriminate among yourselves and even have a caste system...

You're the only one projecting and deceiving yourself. It will never change the fact that alaibo is a God-forsaken shithole barren ecological cesspit. And btw I'm not a Muslim Osu.

No one is aligning you with savages, you're the one promoting propagandas with your Obituary movement but it will all end by Feb when you go back to Biafla or death.

Osun state is better than your shithole region. The recent stats proves that. The east is not just a eyesore but a brain-sore. And most importantly, Osun people will not be forced to sit-at-home tomorrow morning.

Yes, you can claim anywhere but not lagos, comparing Anambra state with oyo is an insult to ndi Anambra talk more of big for nothing osun that oyetola has stolen its future yet the people kept quiet.

Even my village is better than osogbo, we're not brown roof ravaged.

When Tinubu is disgraced next year, you all will go back to your yoruba nesan nonsense.

Everybody knows that your region is a big slum, save for lagos the former federal capital.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by Ojiofor: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ikpeazu did not not start any project in Umuahia the capital city of Abia state and he find it difficult to complete the only uncompleted project left by T.A Orji which is the government house Umuahia in 8 years.What a useless ogogoro drinking Orangutan.
He did nothing in Umuahia in 8 good years and he wants another of his corrupt and clueless kinsman to replace him.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by Perfectbeing(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2022
In 16 to 20 years, if Sanwo Olu and Ikpeazu contests for Presidency, some people will look you in the eye and say Ikpeazu is better.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
BossGerald:

You don't want to post your overrated slummy region, but you said its more developed than even dubai...the joke is on you.

Social media has bursted your slummy overhyped region, you can no longer hide it, even jigawa state has a better standard with low igr.

You keep saying igbos flood your region...lol, you're only jealous that your lazy ass couldn't make it in lagos but igbos that came only yesterday are buying up your lands ...making more of you refugee in your lagos.

Don't worry ,you can't lie and hide your region again because it's all over social media, Ibadan is an eyesore, if you can't post a single picture I have lots of Ibadan picture.

And I'll keep telling people how slummy your region is, this is Ibadan you said is developed

2nd picture is ogbaru, Anambra state.
Osu I don't need to post my region here because I don't want to drag in the mud with your kind. Who takes you serious if you want to compare anywhere in your shithole region to mine and you're still jumping on midnight buses to come and live in mine? The real joke is the Osus that would rather commit suicide than leave the West back to afghanEastern. There's no where fit to call a city in alaibo. Your region is a barren shithole. Ibadan is more developed than alaibo. I won't post any pics but to cure your ignorance:
https://www.nairaland.com/7102137/beautiful-sights-pictures-ibadan-city#112367823
The state capital of your richest state is nothing but a shithole that can't stand beside the village I come from.

Your people in Yorubaland are selling pure water, gala, fanyogo and fake earpiece in our region. They are all over social media crying that Yorubas don't rent house to them. Poor despicable, filthy refugees that flee your region to commit crimes around the world.

Do you want to see Enugwu, cursed anamblaland and other yeeboe land. You just keep exposing your cursed tribe, why were you all crying when fashola deported your useless people, destitutes that sell galas everywhere in Lagos. They whine and cry over everything, while the ABokis are using them for shooting practise in the North, they are slaves to the Yorubas down south. Doing menial jobs and crying Ibophobia everywhere. A drone picture of a factory in your shithole region doesn't change the fact that it's afghanEastern. Here's the capital of your region. This is worrisome! The whole of Enugwu is the same landmass with Ibadan and still a massive disgusting barren shithole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4iEaBzGC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2x0a_gWXg

This is your so-called richest state Osu. No wonder while your shithole region is the most homogeneous.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu I don't need to post my region here because I don't want to drag in the mud with your kind. Who takes you serious if you want to compare anywhere in your shithole region to mine and you're still jumping on midnight buses to come and live in mine? The real joke is the Osus that would rather commit suicide than leave the West back to afghanEastern. There's no where fit to call a city in alaibo. Your region is a barren shithole. Ibadan is more developed than alaibo. I won't post any pics but to cure your ignorance:
https://www.nairaland.com/7102137/beautiful-sights-pictures-ibadan-city#112367823
The state capital of your richest state is nothing but a shithole that can't stand beside the village I come from.

Your people in Yorubaland are selling pure water, gala, fanyogo and fake earpiece in our region. They are all over social media crying that Yorubas don't rent house to them. Poor despicable, filthy refugees that flee your region to commit crimes around the world.

Do you want to see Enugwu, cursed anamblaland and other yeeboe land. You just keep exposing your cursed tribe, why were you all crying when fashola deported your useless people, destitutes that sell galas everywhere in Lagos. They whine and cry over everything, while the ABokis are using them for shooting practise in the North, they are slaves to the Yorubas down south. Doing menial jobs and crying Ibophobia everywhere. A drone picture of a factory in your shithole region doesn't change the fact that it's afghanEastern. Here's the capital of your region. This is worrisome! The whole of Enugwu is the same landmass with Ibadan and still a massive disgusting barren shithole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4iEaBzGC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2x0a_gWXg

This is your so-called richest state Osu. No wonder while your shithole region is the most homogeneous.

The only worthy thing in that link are all government infrastructure...where do your normal Ibadan people live?? Slums.

Now here's the link to enugu city, look where an average enugu man lives https://www.nairaland.com/4615101/never-seen-view-enugu-city

Aside government building in your region which doesn't add to people's living anyway, the whole of Ibadan is slummy, go check people's comment on that thread.

Enugu city alone is far more developed than the whole city in South West, aside lagos. Check that link again.

When you've refused to travel, you'll forever glorify your poor brown roof dilapidated region, even Abakiliki of yesterday is now more developed than your osun and Ondo and ekiti...because we'll always call our governors out.

Which of your Governors did half of what umahi did in ebonyi state, yet we criticize him most while you keep mute in your Governors...even today osun state government is in turmoil, courtesy of aregbesola and oyetola looting the state dry.

I'll help you post pictures of Ibadan shity below for people to see the so called city

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who government house epp?
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
BossGerald:

The only worthy thing in that link are all government infrastructure...where do your normal Ibadan people live?? Slums.

Now here's the link to enugu city, look where an average enugu man lives https://www.nairaland.com/4615101/never-seen-view-enugu-city

Aside government building in your region which doesn't add to people's living anyway, the whole of Ibadan is slummy, go check people's comment on that thread.

Enugu city alone is far more developed than the whole city in South West, aside lagos. Check that link again.

When you've refused to travel, you'll forever glorify your poor brown roof dilapidated region, even Abakiliki of yesterday is now more developed than your osun and Ondo and ekiti...because we'll always call our governors out.

Which of your Governors did half of what umahi did in ebonyi state, yet we criticize him most while you keep mute in your Governors...even today osun state government is in turmoil, courtesy of aregbesola and oyetola looting the state dry.

I'll help you post pictures of Ibadan shity below for people to see the so called city
Osu no matter how much you delude yourself and project the reality of alaibo on me, it won't change the fact that Osuland is nothing but a massive red mud barren shithole region. 2 residential estates in Ibadan is more than the whole of yiboland. No where in the east is fit enough to call a city. Enugwu is not as beautiful as UI alone and it's literally a Uni. You want make I start posting pictures of estates. We know the reality of your shithole region, na the reason why chukwudi dey flock to my region every single day.

Abia Govt don't even have it's govt house till today, Enugwu can never be compared to my village thanks to the failure of Gburugburu after 8years, Anambla looks like a massive shithole without a gov. Imo reeks of nothing but poverty, backwardness, prostitution. Don't even let me mention Ebonyi, ebonyi is literally poorer than anywhere in NW and most NE states. It's a shithole state still in stone age... Ibadan is far more developed than the whole of alaibo, your ancestors were still walking around naked, tree hopping with monkeys when Ibadan was breaking record as the largest African city before Lag took over. Anambra your richest state could never develop IGR as much as Ondo state alone.

Like I said earlier Osu, I've been to 4 out of 5 states in your blighted cannibalistic shithole region, I could only say God will take control. Your region has a long way to go, with the useless Govs you vote for in your region, you people are doomed forever. So funny you can not make your blighted yeast a convergence zone but at every opportunity you flee your red termite mounds to infest other regions. You are a plague and Gowon was wrong to not have wasted you degenerates. At least your region could have been turned to a massive cemetery for all Nigerians. We need another war badly to cull your sewer rat population infesting everywhere in the country with crime.

You don't call your Govs out, your region has always produced the worst govs in the history of the country. They don't only loot your generational commonwealth, but they still go to senate to loot more. I heard that Gburugburu is going for Senate. And btw Osu, the only reason some of you vermins insulted Umahi is simply because he's APC and Pro-Buhari, you don't have thesame energy for useless Ikpeazu and Hopeless Uzodinma. Oyetola is bad but still he increased the IGR of Osun and reduced poverty rate there more than anywhere in your shithole. Have you not seen the recent stats from Fed gov??

This is the reality of Enugwu and Anambla people,not the private estate that belongs to gov officials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu no matter how much you delude yourself and project the reality of alaibo on me, it won't change the fact that Osuland is nothing but a massive red mud barren shithole region. 2 residential estates in Ibadan is more than the whole of yiboland. No where in the east is fit enough to call a city. Enugwu is not as beautiful as UI alone and it's literally a Uni. You want make I start posting pictures of estates. We know the reality of your shithole region, na the reason why chukwudi dey flock to my region every single day.

Abia Govt don't even have it's govt house till today, Enugwu can never be compared to my village thanks to the failure of Gburugburu after 8years, Anambla looks like a massive shithole without a gov. Imo reeks of nothing but poverty, backwardness, prostitution. Don't even let me mention Ebonyi, ebonyi is literally poorer than anywhere in NW and most NE states. It's a shithole state still in stone age... Ibadan is far more developed than the whole of alaibo, your ancestors were still walking around naked, tree hopping with monkeys when Ibadan was breaking record as the largest African city before Lag took over. Anambra your richest state could never develop IGR as much as Ondo state alone.

Like I said earlier Osu, I've been to 4 out of 5 states in your blighted cannibalistic shithole region, I could only say God will take control. Your region has a long way to go, with the useless Govs you vote for in your region, you people are doomed forever. So funny you can not make your blighted yeast a convergence zone but at every opportunity you flee your red termite mounds to infest other regions. You are a plague and Gowon was wrong to not have wasted you degenerates. At least your region could have been turned to a massive cemetery for all Nigerians. We need another war badly to cull your sewer rat population infesting everywhere in the country with crime.

You don't call your Govs out, your region has always produced the worst govs in the history of the country. They don't only loot your generational commonwealth, but they still go to senate to loot more. I heard that Gburugburu is going for Senate. And btw Osu, the only reason some of you vermins insulted Umahi is simply because he's APC and Pro-Buhari, you don't have thesame energy for useless Ikpeazu and Hopeless Uzodinma. Oyetola is bad but still he increased the IGR of Osun and reduced poverty rate there more than anywhere in your shithole. Have you not seen the recent stats from Fed gov??

This is the reality of Enugwu and Anambla people,not the private estate that belongs to gov officials.

You said reality but you went and posted 2007 pics of Anambra state more than 14yrs ago when obi was still the governor, even though he later built the state...the joke is on you, seems you actually don't know what reality is.

Seems your benchmark of determining a developed area is the number of people that emigrate from there?? You still have a lot to learn...

If after checking the link of enugu city that I posted and you still want to argue about the shity Ibadan, it means your self deception is irredeemable.

Your region is slummy and big for nothing, I told you I've been to all the stated in your region and they're nothing but over rated, that's why all of you claim lagosian at any giving opportunity and can't post pictures of a decent city in your entire backward region.

Here's another nairaland thread of a village in the Anambra state https://www.nairaland.com/4615101/never-seen-view-enugu-city, those people that lives in lagos and SW might be from this town, can any of your villages look like this.

Your only leveraging point is "increase in igr", don't you know that such increase equal more tax on your people, while oyetola borrowed and looted everything.

SW actually has the worst governors, milking the citizens, no airport in the whole region and you said you're developed, tell me any developed region in the world without atleast 3 standard airports and seaport??

I can't stop thanking God for the internet and social media that has exposed you people...where I live in obosi is even better than most areas in your so called lagos, how much more slummy Ibadan.

You wonder why your edo neighbours no longer believe your contorted media again, they've travelled to the east for one business or the other and have realised how developed the place your media projected as a bad place is tongue.

Enugu, Anambra and imo state each has a standard airport with about to be completed ebonyi airport, yet your slummy big for nothing region has none.

Even your shitty Ibadan is an eyesore through Google earth

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2022
BossGerald:

You said reality but you went and posted 2007 pics of Anambra state more than 14yrs ago when obi was still the governor, even though he later built the state...the joke is on you, seems you actually don't know what reality is.

Seems your benchmark of determining a developed area is the number of people that emigrate from there?? You still have a lot to learn...

If after checking the link of enugu city that I posted and you still want to argue about the shity Ibadan, it means your self deception is irredeemable.

Your region is slummy and big for nothing, I told you I've been to all the stated in your region and they're nothing but over rated, that's why all of you claim lagosian at any giving opportunity and can't post pictures of a decent city in your entire backward region.

Here's another nairaland thread of a village in the Anambra state https://www.nairaland.com/4615101/never-seen-view-enugu-city, those people that lives in lagos and SW might be from this town, can any of your villages look like this.

Your only leveraging point is "increase in igr", don't you know that such increase equal more tax on your people, while oyetola borrowed and looted everything.

SW actually has the worst governors, milking the citizens, no airport in the whole region and you said you're developed, tell me any developed region in the world without atleast 3 standard airports and seaport??

I can't stop thanking God for the internet and social media that has exposed you people...where I live in obosi is even better than most areas in your so called lagos, how much more slummy Ibadan.

You wonder why your edo neighbours no longer believe your contorted media again, they've travelled to the east for one business or the other and have realised how developed the place your media projected as a bad place is tongue.

Enugu, Anambra and imo state each has a standard airport with about to be completed ebonyi airport, yet your slummy big for nothing region has none.

Even your shitty Ibadan is an eyesore through Google earth
Osu alusi I posted links, news and even google pic of what anambla your so called richest state looks like in 2022 but you're trying to deny it Osu. Is this not mental illness. You posted a 2011 picture of Beere, a old Ibadan settlement but you're the one accusing me of posting old pictures lol. This is the capital of the so-called richest state in alaibo. You can't compare this filth to my village.
https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=YQ9kJSev0h43VRd9lTRXLA
https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051

It's not the no of people that emigrate from there, but the no of people that flee the region to other regions everyday constituting nuisance everywhere. Why do the average Ayomide not go to your region?? Why do Chukwudis keep jumping on midnight buses to come and sell gala on our streets?? In all indices, alaibo is a poor filthy barren shithole region. Even Dokubo confirmed it. From security to better access to healthcare, water, sanitation, internet, business friendly and other stats. Osun is better than anywhere in your shithole.
https://politicsnigeria.com/south-east-is-barren-soil-has-no-economic-value-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

No the Enugwu link you sent me is not the reality of your cannibal brothers and sisters. Those are privates estates and GRAs belonging to Gov officials and private individuals that don't even live in your region. I sent you the picture of reality of how poor and destitute your people live in delipated red mud brown roof shithole. This is a state that's less than Ibadan metropolitan city. Ibadan is far developed than the whole of alaibo,in all indices. Like I said earlier,no where in the east is worth to call a city...when Ibadan was breaking record,your ancestors were still naked cannibalizing and hopping with monkeys on the tree.

My region is large and so developed you can't wait to flock there every time, you should be more concerned about why all the nooks and crannies in alaibo are not developed given that SE is the same landmass with Oyo state. I've been to 4 out of 5 states and I couldn't wait to leave. No wonder why your region is the most homogeneous. Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba city but even without Lagos our other cities are still better than your barren filthy cesspit

When Ibadan people were living in those brown houses yeeebos were still living in trees most of those buildings you see with brown have been there long before Nigeria gained independence...That why its called the ancient city of ibadan,the capital of the old Oyo empire.Lagos was a mere slave depot at the time the entry point into the Oyo empire,the location of the military outpost of the Oyo empire called Oju-Ota now modern day Ojota....Using 2011 Molete-Bode-Oja Oba-Bere area to depicit Ibadan online like that is what Ibadan actually look like shows how dumb you are
Ibadan has lot of housing estates more than alaibo combined, while even the Challenge - Orita - Oluyole Estate - Academy - Ajila Estate - etc alone has lot of housing and better placed industries than east. Industries along that New Garage -Podo Area - Down to Odo-Ona Kekere alone are most the whole of SE. The east is small but still a massive poor shithole region, you can deny this as much as you want but stats proves it.

Osu you must be a Upper iweka spare part unlearned trader to think IGR mostly comes from taxing people. You're very stupid Osu. You don't want to admit your region is poor,barren and desolate.. Oyetola did for his people more than useless Gburugburu and hopeless Uzodinma. At least Osun people voted out Oyetola if they didn't like him,what do we have to say about Gburugburu that destroyed Enugwu for 8years and still going to senate after??

Osu you're a landlocked dot,your region does not have any access to the sea and you don't have any standard airport. There are only 2 or 3 standard international airports in the country. The others are domestic and Ibadan and Akure had airports long time before any of your God-forsaken state. Are you so dumb to not be able to search up airports in SW??

Whatever makes you happy you delusi0nal Osu urchin, it won't change the reality that Anambra capital can not be compared to my village and there are more anambla refugees flocking to my state than vice versa. I showed you new pictures of your region didn't I?? From Enugwu to Anambra, I don't even bother to talk about Abia because I know that state is doomed forever.

Nyamuri don't try to bring in Edo people here, which Edo people dey go your region? grin... continue to deceive yourself Osu, no one goes to your desolate poverty-stricken shithole region. Wetin Bini or Esan man dey find go east? You think say them be cannibal?? Your region is the only region in the country that has more people flocking out than people migrating there. Even the few Hausas living in afghanEastern are already leaving. Your people in my state can't even go back to your blighted yEast.

Ibadan, Akure built airport before anywhere in your shithole. Ekiti just completed building a new domestic airport... Ogun state is currently building the biggest agro-cargo airport in West Africa... Osu I don't understand your fixation with airport. Your obsession with those shitty domestic airports in your shithole region shows how primitive you are. It's now obvious you've never been out of your region.

Btw the 1st 2 pics are a random village in Ibd, Ibadan is so big that you could get lost driving across the city for hours. Big, wide and devt is spread across the city. Ibadan is literally bigger than 3 states in SE. Some estates in Ibadan are a big as those shithole towns you delusionally call city. The last 2 is the reality of your richest state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu alusi I posted links, news and even google pic of what anambla your so called richest state looks like in 2022 but you're trying to deny it Osu. Is this not mental illness. You posted a 2011 picture of Beere, a old Ibadan settlement but you're the one accusing me of posting old pictures lol. This is the capital of the so-called richest state in alaibo. You can't compare this filth to my village.
https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1592377657534320641?s=46&t=YQ9kJSev0h43VRd9lTRXLA
https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051

It's not the no of people that emigrate from there, but the no of people that flee the region to other regions everyday constituting nuisance everywhere. Why do the average Ayomide not go to your region?? Why do Chukwudis keep jumping on midnight buses to come and sell gala on our streets?? In all indices, alaibo is a poor filthy barren shithole region. Even Dokubo confirmed it. From security to better access to healthcare, water, sanitation, internet, business friendly and other stats. Osun is better than anywhere in your shithole.
https://politicsnigeria.com/south-east-is-barren-soil-has-no-economic-value-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

No the Enugwu link you sent me is not the reality of your cannibal brothers and sisters. Those are privates estates and GRAs belonging to Gov officials and private individuals that don't even live in your region. I sent you the picture of reality of how poor and destitute your people live in delipated red mud brown roof shithole. This is a state that's less than Ibadan metropolitan city. Ibadan is far developed than the whole of alaibo,in all indices. Like I said earlier,no where in the east is worth to call a city...when Ibadan was breaking record,your ancestors were still naked cannibalizing and hopping with monkeys on the tree.

My region is large and so developed you can't wait to flock there every time, you should be more concerned about why all the nooks and crannies in alaibo are not developed given that SE is the same landmass with Oyo state. I've been to 4 out of 5 states and I couldn't wait to leave. No wonder why your region is the most homogeneous. Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba city but even without Lagos our other cities are still better than your barren filthy cesspit

When Ibadan people were living in those brown houses yeeebos were still living in trees most of those buildings you see with brown have been there long before Nigeria gained independence...That why its called the ancient city of ibadan,the capital of the old Oyo empire.Lagos was a mere slave depot at the time the entry point into the Oyo empire,the location of the military outpost of

Osu you must be a Upper iweka spare part unlearned trader to think IGR mostly comes from taxing

Osu you're a landlocked dot,your region does not have any access to the sea and you don't have any standard airport. There are only 2 or 3 standard international airports in the country. The others are domestic and Ibadan and Akure had airports long time before any of your God-forsaken state. Are you so dumb to not be able to search up airports in SW??

Whatever makes you happy you delusi0nal Osu urchin, it won't change the reality that Anambra capital can not be compared to my village and there are more anambla refugees flocking to my state than vice versa. I showed you new pictures of your region didn't I?? From Enugwu to Anambra, I don't even bother to talk about Abia because I know that state is doomed forever.

Nyamuri don't try to bring in Edo people here, which Edo people dey go your region? grin... continue to deceive yourself Osu, no one goes to your desolate poverty-stricken shithole region. Wetin Bini or Esan man dey find go east? You think say them be cannibal?? Your region is the only region in the country that has more people flocking out than people migrating there. Even the few Hausas living in afghanEastern are already leaving. Your people in my state can't even go back to your blighted yEast.

Ibadan, Akure built airport before anywhere in your shithole. Ekiti just completed building a new domestic airport... Ogun state is currently building the biggest agro-cargo airport in West Africa... Osu I don't understand your fixation with airport. Your obsession with those shitty domestic airports in your shithole region shows how primitive you are. It's now obvious you've never been out of your region.

Btw the 1st 2 pics are a random village in Ibd, Ibadan is so big that you could get lost driving across the city for hours. Big, wide and devt is spread across the city. Ibadan is literally bigger than 3 states in SE. Some estates in Ibadan are a big as those shithole towns you delusionally call city. The last 2 is the reality of your richest state.

The twitter video of ochanja market was done on March, that was b4 Soludo did a total clean up of that area, Another market dump is the one beside Army barracks onitsha, that one also has been cleaned...I plan to get some stuffs at ochanja market on Saturday, I ll send some pictures. Anambra is not your regular dirty ibadan slum.

Another truth is that in this country, only the hausa and igbos and to an extent Akwa/cross can tell you the true nature of most Nigerian state because they're the most travelled...not your people that can't only run to lagos and forsake their other slummy states.

You can't tell the true nature of the Eastern states when you yourself confirmed that your people have nothing to do here...while our people on your side has shown the world the true nature of the overhyped SW.

You can't post pictures of any of your states without the government buildings, lol, we've seen how slummy your residential areas are...you keep mentioning of none existing estates in Ibadan without pictures even though the few ones that exist are occupied by your state government officials who have looted your state dry.

You keep mentioning about huge useless igr (taxing) of your state that has no positive impact on the lives of her people but more tax tax and tax...imagine how much oyetola alone stole from osun without commissioning any single project.

I see your major problem is the size of the east, what size is Singapore,UAE, Germany etc?, is your bigger country better than they are?

You dey ask wetin Benin man dey find go east?? Hahaha, you're very ignorant, onitsha has the biggest market in nigeria and nnewi auto markets too, even traders from faraway benue, Abuja, kogi and edo flood here daily...that's why they no longer buy your stale perception about the east.

The amount of high storey building in onitsha alone will swallow the whole population of Ibadan...even a mere Google of Ibadan and onitsha city images when compared, you'd be ashamed of yourself.

Lastly, I'd advice you stop making a mockery of your region by projecting it as what it is not, because it'll backfire...the airports you mentioned are all an eyesore and I'll post their pictures for everybody to see

Your so called ogun airport is an abandoned project
1st picture: Ibadan airport
2nd picture: osun state airport
3rd picture: ekiti state airport
4th picture: abandoned ogun state airport

Your region is a shithole aswear grin

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2022
BossGerald:

The twitter video of ochanja market was done on March, that was b4 Soludo did a total clean up of that area, Another market dump is the one beside Army barracks onitsha, that one also has been cleaned...I plan to get some stuffs at ochanja market on Saturday, I ll send some pictures. Anambra is not your regular dirty ibadan slum.

Another truth is that in this country, only the hausa and igbos and to an extent Akwa/cross can tell you the true nature of most Nigerian state because they're the most travelled...not your people that can't only run to lagos and forsake their other slummy states.

You can't tell the true nature of the Eastern states when you yourself confirmed that your people have nothing to do here...while our people on your side has shown the world the true nature of the overhyped SW.

You can't post pictures of any of your states without the government buildings, lol, we've seen how slummy your residential areas are...you keep mentioning of none existing estates in Ibadan without pictures even though the few ones that exist are occupied by your state government officials who have looted your state dry.

You keep mentioning about huge useless igr (taxing) of your state that has no positive impact on the lives of her people but more tax tax and tax...imagine how much oyetola alone stole from osun without commissioning any single project.

I see your major problem is the size of the east, what size is Singapore,UAE, Germany etc?, is your bigger country better than they are?

You dey ask wetin Benin man dey find go east?? Hahaha, you're very ignorant, onitsha has the biggest market in nigeria and nnewi auto markets too, even traders from faraway benue, Abuja, kogi and edo flood here daily...that's why they no longer buy your stale perception about the east.

The amount of high storey building in onitsha alone will swallow the whole population of Ibadan...even a mere Google of Ibadan and onitsha city images when compared, you'd be ashamed of yourself.

Lastly, I'd advice you stop making a mockery of your region by projecting it as what it is not, because it'll backfire...the airports you mentioned are all an eyesore and I'll post their pictures for everybody to see

Your so called ogun airport is an abandoned project
1st picture: Ibadan airport
2nd picture: osun state airport
3rd picture: ekiti state airport
4th picture: abandoned ogun state airport

Your region is a shithole aswear grin

Osu miscreant, why are you people so cursed that you'd do anything to defend the filth, degeneracy, mass poverty, crime and barbarity going on in your barren shithole region. I posted the reality of anambla and you're trying to deflect again. Yeebows are pigs, so that is why you godforsaken and cursed humans dey live in pigsty region, what a cursed people from barren land. Your region is cursed and barren and that is why you cursed akpu munching gorillas are trooping to blessed and productive yoruba land. Pls who wan live in a godforsaken, erosion ravaged, unproductive land, yeebow land only fit for yeebow pigs not for normal people. This is the what your so-called richest state looks like. You can't compare anywhere in this filthy pigsty shithole to my village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw
Osu pls stop mentioning other ethnic groups here to gumbody, them no send una papa grin. Leave Hausa and Edo people out of your delusions. Your region is the most homogeneous region with the highest number of people flocking out even more than BokoHaram-ravaged NE region. While I agree that my people rarely go to your region for the same reason a European won't bother to live in Syria or Uganda, we live in a internet age where they google map will show your shithole red mud erosion-ravaged brown roof alaibo without even stepping foot there. Some of us have been to your region enough to know how pathetic it is. That slum is overflowing with toxic waste, trash, stench, louts, madmen, hunger, sorrow, shit, urine, disease, viruses, sadness, poverty and agony.

Osu stop projecting, just because your Gov officials and associates are the owners of the very few estates you have in a sea of slum, doesn't mean it's the same here. I've sent you the reality of where majority of your poverty-stricken people live. OLUYOLE and OLUYANGA estates alone are almost as big as Awka, Enugwu, Onitsha and so on.
Actually fugazi, according to Google, the land area of Enugu (the 'developed' part) is a mere 43.63m sq., while Ibadan's is 1,189m sq. Same for Onitsha, Nnewi, Owerri, and so on. Enugu is like one lga in Ibadan.Yet Ibadan is more developed than all them silly Ibo states.

You are really pained that Ogun generates more revenue than your region combined. You think IGR is all about taxing the poor on the street? In all assessments, Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi are the worst governor in the history of this country. Ugwuanyi has looted so much that he couldn't even execute any reasonable capital project since he became governor for 8years. And still your people couldn't vote him out. Ebonyi and Enugu has the highest poverty rate in Southern Nigeria. Enugu is also ravaged by acute water scarcity, that most people in enugu goes for days without bathing. Most drinking water in Enugu are mostly imported from the neighbouring states. Stealing all the lands in Enugu ,rigging his way to the Senate, paying sycophants of all sorts, will not help him evade the impending Efcc arrests and disgrace...go around Enugu state and feel the pulse of the people, interview them, get their opinions, Even read the comments on this forum from people who knows Enugu... you will realize your region is doomed

You're a dumb ass my point about size is your region is smaller and every nooks and crannies in your shithole region should be developed. You enjoy more FAAC per capita than SW and there's nothing to those for it. How do you explain that the east is the smallest region in the country and still the poorest and most undeveloped region Anambra is like 3LG in Oyo state ffs. Why is 70% of the state still a slum??

Oga you can continue to live in your fantasies,there's no Benin man going to your shithole region,it's your people flocking to everywhere across the country. Wetin Benin man dey find for afghanEastern?? Your region is the most homogeneous region Osu.

Omg you're so delusi0nal,those filthy rotting disgusting brown roof is what you want to compare to ordinary OLUYOLE estate??bro i said you can't compare anywhere in that cursed shithole state to ordinary UI. I now believe you've never been to Oyo state.

This is the village motorpark called Imo airport but they are never bothered. Even Oshodi bus terminals at looks beautiful, modern and classy than this motorpark(Imo airport). Shameless primitive people. Anambra airport looks like it need small auditing with respect to security and cargo coming in an out .... I think airports do have rating agency ,let them invite them to rate the airport....There is no runway lightning, localizer beacon, VOR or glideslope . The airport is categorised for VFR (Visual flight Rules) flights only owing to lack of these critical equipment listed. It is at best a landing strip with a terminal ha..is this the best you can produce in your shithole region? I weep for alaibo.The Enugu Airport looks like an outdated auto workship used for vehicle alignment. Imagine the eyesore!
Those airports you mentioned are mere landing strips which do not even have runway lightning in place talk more of sophisticated landing aids. There's nothing worth to be called a airport in Alaibo. No international airline can land on these runway strips even in an emergency owing to their insurance clauses that permit them to operate only in Category A airports.
And don't be an illiterate. Ogun and Ekiti are building Agro-Cargo airports and not passenger airport like Ebonyi. One google search will show you Ogun agro-cargo port is the largest in West Africa and a work in progress. If you need more details about the agro-cargo airports, google, you're a very primitive unlearned upper iweka trader.

Zero Infrastructure, zero outside investment, zero services sector, zero mass manufacturing. I term your region an “abhorrent filth infested shit-hole”… what a barren and desolate backwater hell-hole region. SMH

1st picture is that of Anambla Airport
2nd and 3rd are the motorpark you call Imo airport
4th is Enugu airport. What a failed region!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant, why are you people so cursed that you'd do anything to defend the filth, degeneracy, mass poverty, crime and barbarity going on in your barren shithole region. I posted the reality of anambla and you're trying to deflect again. Yeebows are pigs, so that is why you godforsaken and cursed humans dey live in pigsty region, what a cursed people from barren land. Your region is cursed and barren and that is why you cursed akpu munching gorillas are trooping to blessed and productive yoruba land. Pls who wan live in a godforsaken, erosion ravaged, unproductive land, yeebow land only fit for yeebow pigs not for normal people. This is the what your so-called richest state looks like. You can't compare anywhere in this filthy pigsty shithole to my village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw
Osu pls stop mentioning other ethnic groups here to gumbody, them no send una papa grin. Leave Hausa and Edo people out of your delusions. Your region is the most homogeneous region with the highest number of people flocking out even more than BokoHaram-ravaged NE region. While I agree that my people rarely go to your region for the same reason a European won't bother to live in Syria or Uganda, we live in a internet age where they google map will show your shithole red mud erosion-ravaged brown roof alaibo without even stepping foot there. Some of us have been to your region enough to know how pathetic it is. That slum is overflowing with toxic waste, trash, stench, louts, madmen, hunger, sorrow, shit, urine, disease, viruses, sadness, poverty and agony.

Osu stop projecting, just because your Gov officials and associates are the owners of the very few estates you have in a sea of slum, doesn't mean it's the same here. I've sent you the reality of where majority of your poverty-stricken people live. OLUYOLE and OLUYANGA estates alone are almost as big as Awka, Enugwu, Onitsha and so on.
Actually fugazi, according to Google, the land area of Enugu (the 'developed' part) is a mere 43.63m sq., while Ibadan's is 1,189m sq. Same for Onitsha, Nnewi, Owerri, and so on. Enugu is like one lga in Ibadan.Yet Ibadan is more developed than all them silly Ibo states.

You are really pained that Ogun generates more revenue than your region combined. You think IGR is all about taxing the poor on the street? In all assessments, Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi are the worst governor in the history of this country. Ugwuanyi has looted so much that he couldn't even execute any reasonable capital project since he became governor for 8years. And still your people couldn't vote him out. Ebonyi and Enugu has the highest poverty rate in Southern Nigeria. Enugu is also ravaged by acute water scarcity, that most people in enugu goes for days without bathing. Most drinking water in Enugu are mostly imported from the neighbouring states. Stealing all the lands in Enugu ,rigging his way to the Senate, paying sycophants of all sorts, will not help him evade the impending Efcc arrests and disgrace...go around Enugu state and feel the pulse of the people, interview them, get their opinions, Even read the comments on this forum from people who knows Enugu... you will realize your region is doomed

You're a dumb ass my point about size is your region is smaller and every nooks and crannies in your shithole region should be developed. You enjoy more FAAC per capita than SW and there's nothing to those for it. How do you explain that the east is the smallest region in the country and still the poorest and most undeveloped region Anambra is like 3LG in Oyo state ffs. Why is 70% of the state still a slum??

Oga you can continue to live in your fantasies,there's no Benin man going to your shithole region,it's your people flocking to everywhere across the country. Wetin Benin man dey find for afghanEastern?? Your region is the most homogeneous region Osu.

Omg you're so delusi0nal,those filthy rotting disgusting brown roof is what you want to compare to ordinary OLUYOLE estate??bro i said you can't compare anywhere in that cursed shithole state to ordinary UI. I now believe you've never been to Oyo state.

This is the village motorpark called Imo airport but they are never bothered. Even Oshodi bus terminals at looks beautiful, modern and classy than this motorpark(Imo airport). Shameless primitive people. Anambra airport looks like it need small auditing with respect to security and cargo coming in an out .... I think airports do have rating agency ,let them invite them to rate the airport....There is no runway lightning, localizer beacon, VOR or glideslope . The airport is categorised for VFR (Visual flight Rules) flights only owing to lack of these critical equipment listed. It is at best a landing strip with a terminal ha..is this the best you can produce in your shithole region? I weep for alaibo.The Enugu Airport looks like an outdated auto workship used for vehicle alignment. Imagine the eyesore!
Those airports you mentioned are mere landing strips which do not even have runway lightning in place talk more of sophisticated landing aids. There's nothing worth to be called a airport in Alaibo. No international airline can land on these runway strips even in an emergency owing to their insurance clauses that permit them to operate only in Category A airports.
And don't be an illiterate. Ogun and Ekiti are building Agro-Cargo airports and not passenger airport like Ebonyi. One google search will show you Ogun agro-cargo port is the largest in West Africa and a work in progress. If you need more details about the agro-cargo airports, google, you're a very primitive unlearned upper iweka trader.

Zero Infrastructure, zero outside investment, zero services sector, zero mass manufacturing. I term your region an “abhorrent filth infested shit-hole”… what a barren and desolate backwater hell-hole region. SMH

1st picture is that of Anambla Airport
2nd and 3rd are the motorpark you call Imo airport
4th is Enugu airport. What a failed region!

Large land mass filled with slums doesn't equate development...ibadan with an area of 3,080km² has a population of 3.6million while Onitsha that's only 52km² is almost have of the population of Ibadan at 1.4million people.

You also claim Anambra state is the size of Ibadan but here, onitsha population alone is almost half of Ibadan excluding other cities in the state, yet you claim that we've vacated our region...another lie bursted.

According to Wikipedia, the region of Awada, Ozalla and enekwasumpu( all in Obosi city, Anambra state) is the second most densely populated urban settlement in nigeria only after lagos...none of your so called cities can attain such level.

Ogun generates huge igr that is always embezzled by your clueless governors, Ogun roads are all an eyesore, the airport you claim is an agro cargo airport is already and abandoned white elephant project...so stop deceiving yourself.

Till this very moment your slummy region dwellers still practice open defecation( don't make me post such gory picture in this public space)...I wonder what is development about that.

We've seen so many filthy and gory pictures of Ibadan(it's all over the internet), so showing government buildings and few scanty estates won't help you, Ebonyi state with the least igr and federal allocation has done more project than all your Governors combined, except sanwolu

All of your SW shity are still brown roof ravaged dirty, poor planned places, your people live in abject poverty and laziness.

You are always too quick to claim lagosian because you know there's no thing to show in the rest of your shity states.

These are what you call development in southwest...ibadan

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BanyXchi: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2022
BossGerald:

Large land mass filled with slums doesn't equate development...ibadan with an area of 3,080km² has a population of 3.6million while Onitsha that's only 52km² is almost have of the population of Ibadan at 1.4million people.

You also claim Anambra state is the size of Ibadan but here, onitsha population alone is almost half of Ibadan excluding other cities in the state, yet you claim that we've vacated our region...another lie bursted.

According to Wikipedia, the region of Awada, Ozalla and enekwasumpu( all in Obosi city, Anambra state) is the second most densely populated urban settlement in nigeria only after lagos...none of your so called cities can attain such level.

Ogun generates huge igr that is always embezzled by your clueless governors, Ogun roads are all an eyesore, the airport you claim is an agro cargo airport is already and abandoned white elephant project...so stop deceiving yourself.

Till this very moment your slummy region dwellers still practice open defecation( don't make me post such gory picture in this public space)...I wonder what is development about that.

We've seen so many filthy and gory pictures of Ibadan(it's all over the internet), so showing government buildings and few scanty estates won't help you, Ebonyi state with the least igr and federal allocation has done more project than all your Governors combined, except sanwolu

All of your SW shity are still brown roof ravaged dirty, poor planned places, your people live in abject poverty and laziness.

You are always too quick to claim lagosian because you know there's no thing to show in the rest of your shity states.

These are what you call development in southwest...ibadan
Osu alusi here you are again with your delusions. Dou you have problem with comprehension?? I said your region is the same landmass with Oyo state hence everywhere in your region should be developed. You literally get more Federal allocation per capita than my region and still your region is sea of backwardness and stone age slummy shithole. Ibadan population is nothing less than 4.2M while the population of Anambra is about 5.5M so what's your point?? Onitsha is like a 2LG area in Ibadan.

Osu you're very dumb. Ibadan metropolitan area is more than 4.5M which is only less than a million of Anambra population. Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa by size and one of the largest in Africa by population. NIN registration, voters registration, Internet subscribers and other stats proves this. Anambra is so small that everywhere should be developed but it's still a massive disgusting barren shithole state. There's nothing like 'other cities' in the yEast. There's no cities there. A desolate filthy pigsty polluted state. You are insulting the region your people flock to in mass everyday? Is this not mental travesty and comic relief on your part? That is why millions of Osus are in Yoruba land selling Gala and La Casera in holdups, selling fake drugs, trafficking and selling hard drugs and yout girls in all Yoruba land hotels selling their worthless bodies for peanuts. same reason why all over the world there are millions of Osus in prisons for drug trafficking and human trafficking. Even the Boko-Haram ravaged Northeast region does not have people flocking out in such number and NE is still more cosmopolitan than your region. Your shithole slum of a region is the only place where they are more people flocking out than people moving in.

'Obasi city'?? grin Osu you're so delusi0nal, I repeat you're mentally deranged and you need help. There's nothing like city in that blighted yEast. Wikipedia is not a good source but if we're to go by that info, the reason those shitholes you call city are densely populated than others is simply because Anambra is the smallest state in the country after Lag.

Ogun is the largest construction site in the country. Everywhere in the state is booming with large FDI, industries and real estate devt everywhere. Ogun is literally better than the whole of SE in all stats.The roads of Ogun is better than your red mud roads. Which roads dey for Anambla or Enugu?? Ogun Gov is light-years better than Gburugburu who could never boast of any development in his state for 8years and now he's still going to senate. Ikpeazu, Uzodinma are the type of Govs you have in your region and you want to insult mine?? grin White elephant project?? Osu I'm very sure you've not been out of your Hamlet to know the devt going on in other regions. By this time next year the Agro-cargo airport will be up and it will be largest in West Africa. Infact the Gov is fast and serious with it because: 1. The state governor's hometown is located 5 minutes drive from this airport, as is the home of Baba Ijebu, a man of major influence. 2. A number of expansive agricultural projects are cited within 30 minutes drive of this airport's location, facilitating swift export worldwide. 3. This airport is located just ten minutes drive from the intersection of Nigeria's two most heavily traveled highways, namely the Benin and Ibadan Expressways, thus making the location of this airport ideal for road access from multiple directions. It's going to be a game changer for Ilishin Remo industrial axis.

Osu there's nothing more ironic that a ibo like you talking about public defecation grin.. it's so laughable... The FG and UN confirms that your region has the highest number of people that defecate publicly, over 600000 alone in Anambra.. I should be the one to tell you to not let me post gory disgusting pictures of what you people are known for. I've been to your region enough to know how you shit in the same rivers you cook with. You people even brought it here to Lagos..it's what you're known for, stinking, disgusting, barbaric Savages.

You can cope and delude yourself as much as you want Osu it won't change the reality of what your blighted forest shithole region is. The middle-class residential areas in 4LG is more than Anambra state. You're coping by posting pics of houses that belongs to the Orji dynasty? grin... Osu Ekiti and Osun receives the least Federal allocation in the country not Ebonyi, and both states still manage to have the least poor people. Ebonyi Is a literal Hamlet that is still in stone age. Ebonyi should literally be turned to a cemetery, that state drags with war-torn Zamfara and Sokoto as the poorest in the country.

You can project the reality of your region as much as you want, it will never change the facts. My region is Obodo Yoruba for your fellow Osus that keep fleeing that cursed God-forsaken barbaric hamlet. You should thank Yorubas for the daily remittance of refugees Anambra,Imo, Enugu drop off into our cities with Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace GIGM GUO Cross Country Agufor Onigho City ride Focus ride Efex Izuchukwu etc.
Just imagine, sit at home miscreant under brutal and violent terrorist enforced free holiday in the most unproductive and poorest part of Nigeria and saddled with the most useless and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow governors is calling my region poor planned loooool.... your smelly barren and desolate backwater shit-hole is gone forever. Smallest and still the poorest..a region with a sea of slums and brown roof mud huts, red mud bad roads even in the state capital, terrorism that's never been seen before since Shekau era, poor planned polluted stinking rotting shithole towns without even something as basic as Water. A region full of nothing but criminals and prostitutes.

You Osus have outbred your natural habitat and this is why they are seeking to annex other peoples lands. This is why your cursed Osu forebearers were obsessed with Unitary System of Government. Sending you all back to your yeast is the perfect depopulation strategy as you hate each other and will kill each other like a population of sewer rats when it gets out of control.
This is what your so-called richest Anambra state looks like and your capital Enugwu..I cry for the present and future of your desolate region.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M.K.O Abiola And June 12 / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.