Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office (16392 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Okezie Ikpeazu Promises 1million Jobs In Abia State / Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu alusi here you are again with your delusions. Dou you have problem with comprehension?? I said your region is the same landmass with Oyo state hence everywhere in your region should be developed. You literally get more Federal allocation per capita than my region and still your region is sea of backwardness and stone age slummy shithole. Ibadan population is nothing less than 4.2M while the population of Anambra is about 5.5M so what's your point?? Onitsha is like a 2LG area in Ibadan.

Osu you're very dumb. [b]Ibadan metropolitan area is more than 4.5M which is only less than a million of Anambra population. [/b]Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa by size and one of the largest in Africa by population. NIN registration, voters registration, Internet subscribers and other stats proves this. Anambra is so small that everywhere should be developed but it's still a massive disgusting barren shithole state. There's nothing like 'other cities' in the yEast. There's no cities there. A desolate filthy pigsty polluted state. You are insulting the region your people flock to in mass everyday? Is this not mental travesty and comic relief on your part? That is why millions of Osus are in Yoruba land selling Gala and La Casera in holdups, selling fake drugs, trafficking and selling hard drugs and yout girls in all Yoruba land hotels selling their worthless bodies for peanuts. same reason why all over the world there are millions of Osus in prisons for drug trafficking and human trafficking. Even the Boko-Haram ravaged Northeast region does not have people flocking out in such number and NE is still more cosmopolitan than your region. Your shithole slum of a region is the only place where they are more people flocking out than people moving in.

'Obasi city'?? grin Osu you're so delusi0nal, I repeat you're mentally deranged and you need help. There's nothing like city in that blighted yEast. Wikipedia is not a good source but if we're to go by that info, the reason those shitholes you call city are densely populated than others is simply because Anambra is the smallest state in the country after Lag.

Ogun is the largest construction site in the country. Everywhere in the state is booming with large FDI, industries and real estate devt everywhere. Ogun is literally better than the whole of SE in all stats.The roads of Ogun is better than your red mud roads. Which roads dey for Anambla or Enugu?? Ogun Gov is light-years better than Gburugburu who could never boast of any development in his state for 8years and now he's still going to senate. Ikpeazu, Uzodinma are the type of Govs you have in your region and you want to insult mine?? grin White elephant project?? Osu I'm very sure you've not been out of your Hamlet to know the devt going on in other regions. By this time next year the Agro-cargo airport will be up and it will be largest in West Africa. Infact the Gov is fast and serious with it because: 1. The state governor's hometown is located 5 minutes drive from this airport, as is the home of Baba Ijebu, a man of major influence. 2. A number of expansive agricultural projects are cited within 30 minutes drive of this airport's location, facilitating swift export worldwide. 3. This airport is located just ten minutes drive from the intersection of Nigeria's two most heavily traveled highways, namely the Benin and Ibadan Expressways, thus making the location of this airport ideal for road access from multiple directions. It's going to be a game changer for Ilishin Remo industrial axis.

Osu there's nothing more ironic that a ibo like you talking about public defecation grin.. it's so laughable... The FG and UN confirms that your region has the highest number of people that defecate publicly, over 600000 alone in Anambra.. I should be the one to tell you to not let me post gory disgusting pictures of what you people are known for. I've been to your region enough to know how you shit in the same rivers you cook with. You people even brought it here to Lagos..it's what you're known for, stinking, disgusting, barbaric Savages.

You can cope and delude yourself as much as you want Osu it won't change the reality of what your blighted forest shithole region is. The middle-class residential areas in 4LG is more than Anambra state. You're coping by posting pics of houses that belongs to the Orji dynasty? grin... Osu Ekiti and Osun receives the least Federal allocation in the country not Ebonyi, and both states still manage to have the least poor people. Ebonyi Is a literal Hamlet that is still in stone age. Ebonyi should literally be turned to a cemetery, that state drags with war-torn Zamfara and Sokoto as the poorest in the country.

You can project the reality of your region as much as you want, it will never change the facts. My region is Obodo Yoruba for your fellow Osus that keep fleeing that cursed God-forsaken barbaric hamlet. You should thank Yorubas for the daily remittance of refugees Anambra,Imo, Enugu drop off into our cities with Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace GIGM GUO Cross Country Agufor Onigho City ride Focus ride Efex Izuchukwu etc.
Just imagine, sit at home miscreant under brutal and violent terrorist enforced free holiday in the most unproductive and poorest part of Nigeria and saddled with the most useless and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow governors is calling my region poor planned loooool.... your smelly barren and desolate backwater shit-hole is gone forever. Smallest and still the poorest..a region with a sea of slums and brown roof mud huts, red mud bad roads even in the state capital, terrorism that's never been seen before since Shekau era, poor planned polluted stinking rotting shithole towns without even something as basic as Water. A region full of nothing but criminals and prostitutes.

You Osus have outbred your natural habitat and this is why they are seeking to annex other peoples lands. This is why your cursed Osu forebearers were obsessed with Unitary System of Government. Sending you all back to your yeast is the perfect depopulation strategy as you hate each other and will kill each other like a population of sewer rats when it gets out of control.
This is what your so-called richest Anambra state looks like and your capital Enugwu..I cry for the present and future of your desolate region.

Let me educate you since you've chosen to be perpetually despicable...2006 Nigeria population census saw Anambra state at 4.1million people, while the big empty oyo state was only 5.5millions, source:Wikipedia.

Remember, according to you Anambra is one local government in oyo state yet the population of that one local government (Anambra state) is almost the size of the whole oyo state...I'll keep bursting your lies.

Your oyo and ogun settlement are all slummy, Ogun is cursed with bad leaders and worst roads in the whole country, despite the huge igr you cowards boast of.

It was even on the news on nairaland today that Abiodun has not paid November salaries, today's 21 December...aren't you ashamed of yourself??

Where is all the big igr?? You have the worst governors in nigeria, oyetola stole osun state dry and abandoned few projects he managed to start.

Whereas Soludo just employed 5,000 teachers, over the past 10yrs Anambra never had any issues of workers salary...save for Abia state.

Ebonyi state with the least igr built more project and infrastructure in the last 8yrs than your region, from the airport to malls to flyovers to roads to nursing schools to international markets and so many of them...their thread are allover the internet Whereas that of oyo and ogun are no where to be seen.

Despite the migration you claimed, the east still has the highest urban settlement after lagos which are Awada, Ozalla and enekwasumpu...the population of that tiny area alone will swallow you big slummy Ibadan.

I gave you the pictures of your people doing open defecation in this 21st century, but all you shamelessly did was to say my people also open defecate, without proof or picture evidence...shame on you.

The way your gutter media projected your shithole media in the past made most Nigerians believe its somewhere worth living...but reality has made most of them come back and established permanent residence in the east, even this December many are coming back.

Even Abia state despite how bad its been projected is still better than osun, ekiti, ondo and ogun state combined.

I don't really like arguing with most of you that claim lagosian at any giving opportunity because I prefer live picture comparison than just quoting words and figures, I have pictures of my Obosi city neighbourhood, but you can't share your ogbomoso because you're suddenly now a lagosian.

I live in a well furnished first floor of a 5 storey building and a very cool serene environment...none of your shity can boost of such residential settlement.

Pls stop posting very old satellite pictures of the east...get yourself updated cos we've left you behind wink

I think I need to post pictures of ogun state bad road condition, despite the huge igr Ogun is still a total mess

See ogun Road as of 2021...very pathetic

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by Lalar27: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
BossGerald:

Let me educate you since you've chosen to be perpetually despicable...2006 Nigeria population census saw Anambra state at 4.1million people, while the big empty oyo state was only 5.5millions, source:Wikipedia.

Remember, according to you Anambra is one local government in oyo state yet the population of that one local government (Anambra state) is almost the size of the whole oyo state...I'll keep bursting your lies.

Your oyo and ogun settlement are all slummy, Ogun is cursed with bad leaders and worst roads in the whole country, despite the huge igr you cowards boast of.

It was even on the news on nairaland today that Abiodun has not paid November salaries, today's 21 December...aren't you ashamed of yourself??

Where is all the big igr?? You have the worst governors in nigeria, oyetola stole osun state dry and abandoned few projects he managed to start.

Whereas Soludo just employed 5,000 teachers, over the past 10yrs Anambra never had any issues of workers salary...save for Abia state.

Ebonyi state with the least igr built more project and infrastructure in the last 8yrs than your region, from the airport to malls to flyovers to roads to nursing schools to international markets and so many of them...their thread are allover the internet Whereas that of oyo and ogun are no where to be seen.

Despite the migration you claimed, the east still has the highest urban settlement after lagos which are Awada, Ozalla and enekwasumpu...the population of that tiny area alone will swallow you big slummy Ibadan.

I gave you the pictures of your people doing open defecation in this 21st century, but all you shamelessly did was to say my people also open defecate, without proof or picture evidence...shame on you.

The way your gutter media projected your shithole media in the past made most Nigerians believe its somewhere worth living...but reality has made most of them come back and established permanent residence in the east, even this December many are coming back.

Even Abia state despite how bad its been projected is still better than osun, ekiti, ondo and ogun state combined.

I don't really like arguing with most of you that claim lagosian at any giving opportunity because I prefer live picture comparison than just quoting words and figures, I have pictures of my Obosi city neighbourhood, but you can't share your ogbomoso because you're suddenly now a lagosian.

I live in a well furnished first floor of a 5 storey building and a very cool serene environment...none of your shity can boost of such residential settlement.

Pls stop posting very old satellite pictures of the east...get yourself updated cos we've left you behind wink

I think I need to post pictures of ogun state bad road condition, despite the huge igr Ogun is still a total mess

See ogun Road as of 2021...very pathetic
chai these igbo people with indirect argument sha the guy is firing you with hot stat and fact but here you are spitting rubbish see ehn your zooland that you guys want to name ipob is a tiny landlocked town with worthless natural resources. I can’t argue with you cause they way you are talking make me realize that you have not been to Ibadan before or even to the west.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office by BossGerald: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lalar27:
chai these igbo people with indirect argument sha the guy is firing you with hot stat and fact but here you are spitting rubbish see ehn your zooland that you guys want to name ipob is a tiny landlocked town with worthless natural resources. I can’t argue with you cause they way you are talking make me realize that you have not been to Ibadan before or even to the west.

Lol, there's nothing interesting about the big slummy Ibadan...be truthful to yourself.

The only fact you have is paper igr that doesn't reflect in the lives of your people living in the large brown roof ravaged shitholes you call city.

We've seen all of Ibadan, you forgot this is an Internet age where you definitely not have to be in a place to know what it actually looks like.

That tiny region is far more developed than your big shithole region, remove lagos from SW and you have a total worthless region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos / Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.