Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone (1181 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by ifinger: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
So a lady friend of mine told me that ladies only do oral kissing with guys whom they are actually in love with and not just any sexual partner?
I was supprised cos I was once in relationship with a lady who said we aren't gonna do oral kissing until we are married but we did every other things ?
So I came to ask is it true that when a lady do oral kissing with a guy it's a sign of love and loyalty?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by feranmi143: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yo fish, have kissed lot of ladies i don't even know th**r name, they don't have to love before they kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by Jii95: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Not only about ladies. As a man, do you kiss olosho?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by Savedday: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
9ja girls love na big time scam.

They can never love. They are useless as used tissue paper. All of them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
ifinger:
So a lady friend of mine told me that ladies only do oral kissing with guys whom they are actually in love with and not just any sexual partner?
I was supprised cos I was once in relationship with a lady who said when aren't gonna do oral kissing until we are married but we did every other things disable?
So I came to ask is it true that when a lady do oral kissing with a guy it's a sign of love and loyalty?

When will you people stop listening to what women say and watch what they do?...women tell you things to mislead you...oga...most girls can even kiss you or Bleep you on meeting each other that very same day and you dont even have to love each other you're taking advise from woman?...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by czarr(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
ladies kiss who they are physically attracted to at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone by Vinnie2000(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP, It's True.
But B4 U Attempt to kiss, remember that some Girls have Smelly mouths.. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Commit Suicide / ? / Facts About Women Every Man Needs To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.