Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State (17300 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

Peter is still busy attending crusade and church programs grin grin grin Thinking that will save him!

Its even amazing that Peter has not visited Israel! Someone should please remind him!

Funny as it sounds grin grin grin grin u r very correct, obi is checking the calendar like dis for the next church event to attend, he did not bother to attend RCCG convention as d last program he went for in redeem he was not given any recognition like he wanted hypocrite that he is, he should go to deeper life or maybe celestial church too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by JAMO84: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

No. He knows only miracle can make him win presidential election in Nigeria. Propaganda cannot make somebody a president. There is no way he can win and he knows. He relies on fake and false prophecies by Marine pastors and spiritualists and he is running to Churches as CAN candidate for spiritual support and manipulation.

The spirit realm doesn't work that way. The Court of Angels and Saints has already taken decision on Nigeria . Whatever anybody is doing is just intellectual, religious and political activities.
Apt
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by TLE900: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
For those that understand the administration of emirates and the power they carry through their emissaries at the community level. The loyalty in the north is not like what you see in the south.
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1604129599532814336

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Juanmike(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu, our next president, on your mandate we stand gidigba
Scrotal sac
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by tfelicityk(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
He didn't go and visit the former head of state...
Oops! I had forgotten that he was not the founders of AD/AC/ACN and APC...
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1604129599532814336

HE SHOULD EXTEND THE MEETINGS TO NIGER REPUBLIC, GHANA, ETHIOPIA ETC., I USE GOD, ALLAH BEG U PAPA TINUBU, U NEED TO REST COS U RE TOO OLD FOR THIS....
ITS A PIECE OF ADVICE, B4 U CRUCIFY ME.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
tfelicityk:

HE SHOULD EXTEND THE MEETINGS TO NIGER REPUBLIC, GHANA, ETHIOPIA ETC., I USE GOD, ALLAH BEG U PAPA TINUBU, U NEED TO REST COS U RE TOO OLD FOR THIS....
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
TLE900:
For those that understand the administration of emirates and the power they carry through their emissaries at the community level. The loyalty in the north is not like the what you see in the south.

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

Funny as it sounds grin grin grin grin u r very correct, obi is checking the calendar like dis for the next church event to attend, he did not bother to attend RCCG convention as d last program he went for in redeem he was not given any recognition like he wanted hypocrite that he is, he should go to deeper life or maybe celestial church too grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what will that do for the people of niger state and the entire north central?

Good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

What we talking about!

Power Brokers!

Men that matter!

Peter is still busy attending crusade and church programs grin grin grin Thinking that will save him!

Its even amazing that Peter has not visited Israel! Someone should please remind him!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by geniusaustin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
tfelicityk:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
femisplash:
Asiwaju becoming the next President is a task that must be accomplished.

You will not shut up now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
same way nnamdi kanu brought Biafra

Clown tribe of Africa

Your stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
only igbos take igboho serious cos they want him to replicate d same madness nnamdi kanu is practicing in their region

U don see anyone sit at home or protest say them lock up igboho?

Yorubas get sense pass that one

You don't have sense.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Mccullum: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu is not in the class of other presidential candidates, Tinubu, Jagaban the great politician of our time.

ABAT is the next president of Nigeria by the will of God in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by omonnakoda: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense.
You are saying tis upandan
Look in the mirror there is no sense there

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You re a novice!

You don't have sense
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

No. He knows only miracle can make him win presidential election in Nigeria. Propaganda cannot make somebody a president. There is no way he can win and he knows. He relies on fake and false prophecies by Marine pastors and spiritualists and he is running to Churches as CAN candidate for spiritual support and manipulation.

The spirit realm doesn't work that way. The Court of Angels and Saints has already taken decision on Nigeria . Whatever anybody is doing is just intellectual, religious and political activities.

You are not smart walahi. If there is anyone doing propaganda it is Tinubu. You think these emirs are fools, one third of all these promises he is making in consultations he no go fulfil anyone.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
descoay:
I am not a politician. I am a registered voter. I have my PVC but I can bet Tinubu is winning the coming election. He is very serious and strategic. He is a leading candidate. I think what happened during the APC primary will replicate during the forthcoming general. The opposition candidates should change their campaign strategy more than health issue and corruption matters and others, Tinubu had gone too far for the opposition to catch up with.

Oha your re supporting Tinubu simple and short, stop all this gaslighting gimmicks
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Good governance.

Can you please break it down? What will it entail and how is he going to deliver good governance?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%). Whenever, there is a new revelation, I will post it on nairaland.

While I have not had time for fresh political revelation, by personal observation I saw a lot of conspiracies, betrayals, support and manipulations going on in the North. Those Emirs are very powerful not only in Niger State but among council of Emirs. 2023 election is mainly by consensus in the North.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
Psquare will ruin OBI further…Psquare needs OBI more than he needs them… not with their fast fading career… animosity killed their career, hallmark of the Igbos….na so so fight and quarrel all the time.

Says a frustrated dingbat like you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

You don't have sense
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by seunmsg(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you please break it down? What will it entail and how is he going to deliver good governance?

I don’t owe an Obidient any explanation as they are not reasonable enough to be engaged with in meaningful discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are saying tis upandan
Look in the mirror there is no sense there

Your senselessness is a stuff of legends.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t owe an Obidient any explanation as they are not reasonable enough to be engaged with in meaningful discussion.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am an obidient or disobedient and what has that got to do with the following?

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by 77up(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nannu nweaka will come distance 4th grin

Asiwaju is the next president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Rufai1314(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Common sense
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by ChukwuObe: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Supreme monkey will still rule over you and your generation and you can do absolutely NOTHING about it grin
Atleast you accept he's "supreme". We know who owns the "monkey" Ask thiefnubuu what he looks like grin

And who was called Supreme Monkey some few days ago by his party chieftain? Obviously all his supporters are monkeys. Hahahaha
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by Spandau: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Tell him you don't know what to say. He wants to get into a discussion and you ended up running.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State by PureMe01: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
ChukwuObe:

And who was called Supreme Monkey some few days ago by his party chieftain? Obviously all his supporters are monkeys. Hahahaha

A supreme monkey will still rule over you and your generation and the joke will be on you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.